Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,704 members, 7,831,207 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 03:30 PM

Video:pastor Adeboye Fellowship With A Very Small Church In A Remote Area... - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Video:pastor Adeboye Fellowship With A Very Small Church In A Remote Area... (546 Views)

Church In Abuja Where Pastor Charges N50k To Swim In Miracle Swimming Pool / What Is The Meaning Of Fellowship With God Almighty? / "Apostle Suleman's Manhood Not Very Small & He's Very Good In Bed" - Stephanie (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Video:pastor Adeboye Fellowship With A Very Small Church In A Remote Area... by Ebal: 12:14am On Nov 28, 2016
MUST WATCH: Pastor Adeboye Fellowship With A Very Small Church In A Remote Area After Seen The Banner By The Road Side

Today, the general overseer of Redeemed Christian Church of God, Enoch Adejare Adeboye saw this remote rccg parish in the middle of no where and decided to fellowship with them. Pastor Adeboye said:
"So I saw this remote rccg parish in the middle of no where and they had the banner of the Congress coming up in December posted up outside their very small parish so I decided to spend my Sunday with them. God will always see you when you are faithful even in little. Happy Sunday. #CompleteRestoration is coming your way in JESUS Name"

This is an unexpected visitation programmed by God.

http://ebalsblog..co.uk/2016/11/must-watch-pastor-adeboye-fellowship.html

[ url=
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8KFLBRdeSRE[/url]

Re: Video:pastor Adeboye Fellowship With A Very Small Church In A Remote Area... by mannobi(m): 12:42am On Nov 28, 2016
the pastor will be like this is our best sunday ever so give the best of your offering
the choir will be like lets sing like we are in heaven
the woman with family problems will be like jesus has just being to our church today
the late comer will be like and i wanted to come earlier before
the truant will be like why today that i had a valid reason not to attend.......

all together, nice visit from the man of God, may we never be missing on the day of our visitation let somebody shout halleluyahhhhhh

1 Like

Re: Video:pastor Adeboye Fellowship With A Very Small Church In A Remote Area... by kinibigdeal(m): 12:48am On Nov 28, 2016
Waoh!!
Re: Video:pastor Adeboye Fellowship With A Very Small Church In A Remote Area... by BreezyCB(m): 2:03am On Nov 28, 2016
Okay
Re: Video:pastor Adeboye Fellowship With A Very Small Church In A Remote Area... by ObaKlaz: 5:46am On Nov 28, 2016
Just let word spread to other churches that morning that Adeboye was worshipping there... That small church go overflow sharperly!

(1) (Reply)

Atheism And Satanic Deception / Dollar To Exchange For N615 And 50 Other Prophecies For 2017 / God’s Message For The New Year 2017 & Prayer Points - Part 1

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.