Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,192 members, 7,818,622 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:05 PM

Compensation will be paid. Igando And Ikotun Residents Pls I Need Ur Help. - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Compensation will be paid. Igando And Ikotun Residents Pls I Need Ur Help. (1204 Views)

Lagos To Relocate 400 Jakande Estate Residents / Flood Level Rises In Lokoja, As Residents Flee Homes (Photos) / Hundreds Of Houses In Ikorodu Demolished As Residents Watch Helplessly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Compensation will be paid. Igando And Ikotun Residents Pls I Need Ur Help. by bebe2(f): 12:48am On Nov 28, 2016
Please I need someone who lives around igando and ikotun to pls pm i need some Info from them.

All u need do is to go to araromi bus stop in igando, look for a street and tell me how far it is from the major Rd.

Compensation offered for ur time.

It's urgent pls.
Re: Compensation will be paid. Igando And Ikotun Residents Pls I Need Ur Help. by sam13(m): 5:39am On Nov 28, 2016
bebe2:
Please I need someone who lives around igando and ikotun to pls pm i need some Info from them.

It's urgent pls.

I don't live in Igando or Ikotun but I'm very close to those locations mentioned. What exactly do you want
Re: Compensation will be paid. Igando And Ikotun Residents Pls I Need Ur Help. by bebe2(f): 10:58am On Nov 28, 2016
sam13:

I don't live in Igando or Ikotun but I'm very close to those locations mentioned. What exactly do you want

Hi.

I need someone to help me locate a paticular street, I need to ascertain the distance between the street and the major Rd.
Re: Compensation will be paid. Igando And Ikotun Residents Pls I Need Ur Help. by sam13(m): 10:04pm On Nov 28, 2016
bebe2:

Hi.

I need someone to help me locate a paticular street, I need to ascertain the distance between the street and the major Rd.

Ok

But what do you mean by compensation will be paid
Re: Compensation will be paid. Igando And Ikotun Residents Pls I Need Ur Help. by bebe2(f): 2:42am On Nov 29, 2016
sam13:

Ok

Hm

Dat brought u back Abi?

I mean I will pay the person for their time.
Re: Compensation will be paid. Igando And Ikotun Residents Pls I Need Ur Help. by sam13(m): 9:32pm On Nov 29, 2016
bebe2:

Hm
Dat brought u back Abi?
I mean I will pay the person for their time.
Nope
But tell me more
Re: Compensation will be paid. Igando And Ikotun Residents Pls I Need Ur Help. by jokepearl(f): 9:55pm On Nov 29, 2016
Why not check on Google map first.
Re: Compensation will be paid. Igando And Ikotun Residents Pls I Need Ur Help. by ghetto101(m): 5:10pm On Dec 18, 2016
Hello Bebe2,where in Agbara is your project? I'm about to start a similar project in the same neighbourhood.

Regards
Sunny

sam13:

Ok

Re: Compensation will be paid. Igando And Ikotun Residents Pls I Need Ur Help. by bebe2(f): 5:15pm On Dec 18, 2016
ghetto101:

Hello Bebe2,where in Agbara is your project? I'm about to start a similar project in the same neighbourhood.

Regards
Sunny

Hi, it's on optic estate area 5,

Am thinking of starting my six flats there, but the rent in that area is not encouraging.

Wat type of building are building.
Re: Compensation will be paid. Igando And Ikotun Residents Pls I Need Ur Help. by ghetto101(m): 7:16pm On Dec 18, 2016
it's also six flat,hope to start early 2017 but i don't no much about that area,i don't know how much is rent around that area.i bought the land the last time i visited Nigeria.

s.ewel@yahoo.fr that's my email add,email me your number and i will give you a call or we can what'sapp

Thanks
Sunny

bebe2:

Hi, it's on optic estate area 5,

Am thinking of starting my six flats there, but the rent in that area is not encouraging.

Wat type of building are building.
Re: Compensation will be paid. Igando And Ikotun Residents Pls I Need Ur Help. by bebe2(f): 3:27pm On Dec 21, 2016
ghetto101:
it's also six flat,hope to start early 2017 but i don't no much about that area,i don't know how much is rent around that area.i bought the land the last time i visited Nigeria.

s.ewel@yahoo.fr that's my email add,email me your number and i will give you a call or we can what'sapp

Thanks
Sunny

I sent u a pm
Here is my Num

Add me on watspp
+447506904256

(1) (Reply)

Textile Factory For Sale At Ikorodu,agbara And Ijebu Igbo / Why You Should Invest In Ibeju Lekki Lagos Now. / Acres of land For Sale At Mowe Ofada

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.