Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,026 members, 7,799,501 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 10:50 PM

My First Condom - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / My First Condom (7404 Views)

Photo Of The Day (condom Suit) / 2 Year Old Baby Wearing Condom / My First Time Of Using A Condom!! #very-funny! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

My First Condom by busybody20: 1:21pm On Nov 08, 2009
I recall my first time with a condom, I was 16 or so. I went in to buy a packet of condoms at the pharmacy. There was this beautiful woman assistant behind the counter, and she could see that I was new at it. She handed me the package and asked if I knew how to wear one. I honestly answered, ‘No, this is my first time.’

So she unwrapped the package, took one out and slipped it over her thumb. She cautioned me to make sure it was on tight and secure. I apparently still looked confused. So, she looked all around the store to see if it was empty. It was empty.

‘Just a minute,’ she said, and walked to the door, and locked it. Taking my hand, she led me into the back room, unbuttoned her blouse and removed it. She unhooked her bra and laid it aside. ‘Do these excite you?’ She asked.

Well, I was so dumb-struck that all I could do was nod my head. She then said it was time to slip the condom on. As I was slipping it on, she dropped her skirt, removed her panties and lay down on a desk.

‘Well, come on’, she said, ‘We don’t have much time.’ So I climbed on her. It was so wonderful, that unfortunately, I could no longer hold back and KAPOWWWWWWWW, I was done within a few moments.

She looked at me with a bit of a frown. ‘Did you put that condom on?’ she asked.

I said, ‘I sure did,’ and held up my thumb to show her.

She fainted
grin grin
Re: My First Condom by Nobody: 1:24pm On Nov 08, 2009
hahahahahahahaha grin grin grin grin Baby bells in 9months if this was a true story grin
Re: My First Condom by Shola2009(m): 1:27pm On Nov 08, 2009
She looked at me with a bit of a frown. ‘Did you put that condom on?’ she asked.

She fainted
LMAO!
who no go faint?
Re: My First Condom by whitesturd(f): 1:29pm On Nov 08, 2009
Ha ha ha ha.i don die.laughs my sexy ass off.this shd be moved to the jokes section.
Re: My First Condom by Bontee: 1:35pm On Nov 08, 2009
;d
Re: My First Condom by Pharoh: 1:39pm On Nov 08, 2009
Please move this to the jokes section grin, Nairaland always makes me laugh like a baby. cheesy

Ebonyeyes:

hahahahahahahaha grin grin grin grin Baby bells in 9months if this was a true story grin

I doubt it oo grin, How is your day going?

whitesturd:

Ha ha ha ha.i don die.laughs my sexy ass off.this shd be moved to the jokes section.

Seconded grin, How are you doing?
Re: My First Condom by Nobody: 1:40pm On Nov 08, 2009
Im good hun, much better today than yesterday. Hope you are well.
Re: My First Condom by whitesturd(f): 1:42pm On Nov 08, 2009
Pharoh:

Please move this to the jokes section grin, Nairaland always makes me laugh like a baby. cheesy

I doubt it oo grin, How is your day going?

Seconded grin, How are you doing?

i am fine jare.how was ur nite?hpe kul.
Re: My First Condom by Igwe9(m): 1:59pm On Nov 08, 2009
busybody20:

She fainted
grin grin

hehehe. grin grin grin
Re: My First Condom by eyonigger(m): 2:00pm On Nov 08, 2009
Thumbs up to the thumb condom. grin
Re: My First Condom by Nobody: 2:05pm On Nov 08, 2009
busybody20:

I recall my first time with a condom, I was 16 or so. I went in to buy a packet of condoms at the pharmacy. There was this beautiful woman assistant behind the counter, and she could see that I was new at it. She handed me the package and asked if I knew how to wear one. I honestly answered, ‘No, this is my first time.’

So she unwrapped the package, took one out and slipped it over her thumb. She cautioned me to make sure it was on tight and secure. I apparently still looked confused. So, she looked all around the store to see if it was empty. It was empty.

‘Just a minute,’ she said, and walked to the door, and locked it. Taking my hand, she led me into the back room, unbuttoned her blouse and removed it. She unhooked her bra and laid it aside. ‘Do these excite you?’ She asked.

Well, I was so dumb-struck that all I could do was nod my head. She then said it was time to slip the condom on. As I was slipping it on, she dropped her skirt, removed her panties and lay down on a desk.

‘Well, come on’, she said, ‘We don’t have much time.’ So I climbed on her. It was so wonderful, that unfortunately, I could no longer hold back and KAPOWWWWWWWW, I was done within a few moments.

She fainted
grin grin
Rofl is this real?
Re: My First Condom by kay9(m): 2:06pm On Nov 08, 2009
grin grin grin lwkmd!
Re: My First Condom by kay9(m): 2:07pm On Nov 08, 2009
rokiatu:

Rofl is this real?

Cos not, but hilarious all the same!
Re: My First Condom by Nobody: 2:08pm On Nov 08, 2009
kay9:

Cos not, but hilarious all the same!
are u the poster
Re: My First Condom by Shola2009(m): 2:19pm On Nov 08, 2009
lol
Re: My First Condom by akjoseph1: 2:56pm On Nov 08, 2009
how your penis take enter in tota grin grin grin grin
Re: My First Condom by Pharoh: 3:11pm On Nov 08, 2009
whitesturd:

i am fine jare.how was your nite?hpe kul.

Yeah it was kul smiley, Any sabbath blessing for me? grin

Ebonyeyes:

Im good hun, much better today than yesterday. Hope you are well.

Dear i am well wink, just back from service.

@poster come and tell us part 2 na cheesy
Re: My First Condom by kay9(m): 3:13pm On Nov 08, 2009
rokiatu:

are u the poster

Naa, but i know a story when i read one. Wait up some, hmmm, looks like you were hoping it is true, hun. wink
Re: My First Condom by THEAMAKA3(f): 4:21pm On Nov 08, 2009
LMFAO!!
this was hilarious, for real.
Re: My First Condom by TheSeeker(m): 4:38pm On Nov 08, 2009
I no fit laugh abeg!
Re: My First Condom by IFELEKE(m): 4:45pm On Nov 08, 2009
Holy Cow! grin grin
busybody u wan kill pesin?
Re: My First Condom by THEAMAKA3(f): 4:47pm On Nov 08, 2009
well also she works at the pharmacy so there should be "the morning after pill" there available for her.
so no worries. lol
but the story is hilarious, THE THUMB!!  grin grin grin
Re: My First Condom by Godmother2: 7:58pm On Nov 08, 2009
busybody20:

She fainted

grin grin

hehehehehe, I like your fantasy; good one.Serves the lady right
Re: My First Condom by saintneo(m): 8:55pm On Nov 08, 2009
kia! dis tori fit mk person laugh in Persian like Ahmadinejad
Re: My First Condom by 190yaris1: 9:13pm On Nov 08, 2009
and whats so funny~

this aint romantic

its just some God damn copy-paste~
Re: My First Condom by chelseabmw(m): 9:35pm On Nov 08, 2009
lol, Hahahaahahahahahhahahhaha grin grin

I wan die for laugh
Re: My First Condom by oYaTo(m): 11:59pm On Nov 08, 2009
lmyo grin
Re: My First Condom by Radiant(f): 1:28am On Nov 09, 2009
hehehehe. . . silly wally grin
Re: My First Condom by OAM4J: 1:31am On Nov 09, 2009
Hope u don do HIV test,  cheesy grin grin grin

Re: My First Condom by sexyLeamon(f): 2:53am On Nov 09, 2009
busybody20:

She fainted
grin grin
have u consider comedy as a career? grin grin grin grin grin
Re: My First Condom by Outstrip(f): 2:57am On Nov 09, 2009
lol
Re: My First Condom by Pweety4me(f): 3:58am On Nov 09, 2009
@Post lmao o my daze but wait ooo how old is dis woman? grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Day I Will Never Forget In My Life And Why I Quit Weed / JOKE: A Jamaican Taxi Driver And A Muslim / Bad Santa!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.