Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,732 members, 7,817,014 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:58 PM

Photos : Aregbesola Celebrates 6th Anniversary Of His Administration - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos : Aregbesola Celebrates 6th Anniversary Of His Administration (7817 Views)

DSS, EFCC Showdown: Buhari Has Lost Control Of His Administration - Senator / Rauf Aregbesola Celebrates His 60th Birthday By Walking On The Streets (Photos) / President Buhari Urges Nigerians Not To Loose Faith In His Administration (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photos : Aregbesola Celebrates 6th Anniversary Of His Administration by itsdumebi(m): 6:59am On Nov 28, 2016
Governor celebrates 6 years of being in power

Thanks God for taking him this far

Governor Rauf Aregbesola celebrated 6 years of being at the helm of affairs of Osun state on Sunday, November 28th at an elaborate ceremony in Osogbo.

Aregbesola was joined by friends, family and well-wishers at the state house in Osogbo to drink and make merry over the governor's great contributions to the state despite the problems plaguing it.

This is barely 3 months after the state celebrated its 25th anniversary with past military and civilian governors in attendance. Speaking at the event, Colonel Theophilus Bamigboye(rtd) who governed the State from August 1998 to May 1999, said;

I left Osun in peace and I am happy to here in peace too. Clearly, Osun is moving and developing. Everybody can see that. I want to congratulate Governor Rauf Aregbesola on the 25th anniversary of the state.I have never witnessed a colourful celebration like this. Even the military parade is not as beautiful as this. This is marvelous, fantastic, and awesome. Osun is lucky to have a Governor like Aregbesola. The governor is working, Osun is moving forward. I want to say that you (Aregbesola) are working, keep it up. I am proud of you.

http://politicsngr.com/photos-aregbesola-celebrates-6th-anniversary-administration/

Re: Photos : Aregbesola Celebrates 6th Anniversary Of His Administration by OZAOEKPE(f): 7:00am On Nov 28, 2016
SMH

1 Like

Re: Photos : Aregbesola Celebrates 6th Anniversary Of His Administration by Atiku2019: 7:00am On Nov 28, 2016
cool cool cool

1 Like

Re: Photos : Aregbesola Celebrates 6th Anniversary Of His Administration by apholaryn: 7:03am On Nov 28, 2016
why dem table con dry like dis
Re: Photos : Aregbesola Celebrates 6th Anniversary Of His Administration by Johnnyessence(m): 7:07am On Nov 28, 2016
itsdumebi:
aregbs
happy six years anniversary to ogbeni. The great achiever. Am wishing u llnp.

4 Likes

Re: Photos : Aregbesola Celebrates 6th Anniversary Of His Administration by BreezyCB(m): 7:36am On Nov 28, 2016
Baba oohh
Re: Photos : Aregbesola Celebrates 6th Anniversary Of His Administration by yjgm(m): 7:40am On Nov 28, 2016
He's done well
Re: Photos : Aregbesola Celebrates 6th Anniversary Of His Administration by herzernIsHere: 8:04am On Nov 28, 2016
The Little Money used in orqanisinq this 'irrelevant' celebration will at least construct a 1km road.........

5 Likes

Re: Photos : Aregbesola Celebrates 6th Anniversary Of His Administration by veekid(m): 8:05am On Nov 28, 2016

count your blessings and minus the shame; BTW; what's he doing about lautech?
Re: Photos : Aregbesola Celebrates 6th Anniversary Of His Administration by Noblesoul123: 8:06am On Nov 28, 2016
@ OP. The appropriate headline should be "ARE-GBESE CELEBRATES SIX YEARS OF MAL-ADMINISTRATION "
Meanwhile, somebody should whisper into his ears and that of his colleague in Oyo state that workers at LAUTECH have been on strike for the past SIX months

1 Like

Re: Photos : Aregbesola Celebrates 6th Anniversary Of His Administration by efilefun(m): 8:06am On Nov 28, 2016
Aint hating thou but what's he celebrating Why not channel the fund used for this "Celebration" into something that will benefit those who queued under the sun/rain to ensure your victory at the polls
Re: Photos : Aregbesola Celebrates 6th Anniversary Of His Administration by Moostea: 8:09am On Nov 28, 2016
Re: Photos : Aregbesola Celebrates 6th Anniversary Of His Administration by Donlamzy(m): 8:09am On Nov 28, 2016
Aye yin maa baje last last ni sir....#ReopenLautech

4 Likes

Re: Photos : Aregbesola Celebrates 6th Anniversary Of His Administration by samyot(m): 8:10am On Nov 28, 2016
apholaryn:
why dem table con dry like dis

They don drink am finish nah....
Re: Photos : Aregbesola Celebrates 6th Anniversary Of His Administration by agabusta: 8:11am On Nov 28, 2016
loveuGOD:
Oke is a popular candidate in ondo state.
Bola ilori destroy his chance by going on national tv channels to be precise that Tinubu told them to follow Oke and if he told them to decamp to ggg they will go.
Let me say something here. Oruko rere san ju wura ati fadaka. Tinubu is highly intelligent and great politician but people hate him for his kleptomania attitude. He always seek ROI ( return of investment) in every state.
Ondo people voted Aketi because they think he is indipendent.
Honestly I love this Ondo people no one can force any candidate on them they voted Mimiko because Akeredolu was supported by Tinubu last election Mimiko messed up and the identified Sola Oke with Tinubu. That means they don't vote for candidate with god father.

Sola oke was alone jeje and love by ondo people until Bola ilori came and put Tinubu image in his train.
For d last 3month osun state got d least allocation from fg because of this same tinubu boys that came to plung osun into huge debt.
Aregbe means well for osun but his loyality to his boss plung osun into huge debt. Every contract went to tinubu boys.

Ondo people are wise. This is not about Apc or Pdp. Its about d personality of d candiates and their god fathers. They choose d best from d 3 neccesary devils
Once again good name is better than gold and silver.

This your comment was just too true, and I had to bring it up here.

Unnecessary patronage is what is killing our system. Look at Aregbe now, smiling up and down, instead of the mood of the event to be that of somber reflection.
Re: Photos : Aregbesola Celebrates 6th Anniversary Of His Administration by tripzalee(m): 8:13am On Nov 28, 2016
mtchew..
six years in office celebration
six month lautech strike celebration
continue

2 Likes

Re: Photos : Aregbesola Celebrates 6th Anniversary Of His Administration by sakalisis(m): 8:14am On Nov 28, 2016
Re: Photos : Aregbesola Celebrates 6th Anniversary Of His Administration by Tolexander: 8:14am On Nov 28, 2016
Noblesoul123:
@ OP. The appropriate headline be "ARE-GBESE CELEBRATES SIX YEARS OF MAL-ADMINISTRATION "
You are so on point!

1 Like

Re: Photos : Aregbesola Celebrates 6th Anniversary Of His Administration by apholaryn: 8:19am On Nov 28, 2016
samyot:
[color=#006600][/color]
They don drink am finish nah....
lol..naso hunger don catch dem reach?
Re: Photos : Aregbesola Celebrates 6th Anniversary Of His Administration by ijuda65: 8:24am On Nov 28, 2016
hope he's done something worthwhile during those 6years
Re: Photos : Aregbesola Celebrates 6th Anniversary Of His Administration by Inspectahdeck(m): 8:27am On Nov 28, 2016
Just imagine the hundreds of millions spent on anniversary.

9ja politicians
Re: Photos : Aregbesola Celebrates 6th Anniversary Of His Administration by LilWarshy(m): 8:29am On Nov 28, 2016
herzernIsHere:
The Little Money used in orqanisinq this 'irrelevant' celebration will at least construct a 1km road.........

Which little money? Nah state nomeny him dey use be dat, kwantinue
Re: Photos : Aregbesola Celebrates 6th Anniversary Of His Administration by Nobody: 8:42am On Nov 28, 2016
What is he celebrating?

Lautech has been on strike since May you don't care and your celebrating.

It's really annoying, make I no take Monday swear for this man

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos : Aregbesola Celebrates 6th Anniversary Of His Administration by Nobody: 8:56am On Nov 28, 2016
This man ehn!!! Celebrating while we're on strike...I just feel like scratching his face.
#ReopenLautech

1 Like

Re: Photos : Aregbesola Celebrates 6th Anniversary Of His Administration by Oyinkhansolamie(f): 9:37am On Nov 28, 2016
wasting of money. abeg find something better to do
Re: Photos : Aregbesola Celebrates 6th Anniversary Of His Administration by NairaMaster1(m): 9:54am On Nov 28, 2016
itsdumebi:
Governor celebrates 6 years of being in power

Thanks God for taking him this far

Governor Rauf Aregbesola celebrated 6 years of being at the helm of affairs of Osun state on Sunday, November 28th at an elaborate ceremony in Osogbo.

Aregbesola was joined by friends, family and well-wishers at the state house in Osogbo to drink and make merry over the governor's great contributions to the state despite the problems plaguing it.

This is barely 3 months after the state celebrated its 25th anniversary with past military and civilian governors in attendance. Speaking at the event, Colonel Theophilus Bamigboye(rtd) who governed the State from August 1998 to May 1999, said;

I left Osun in peace and I am happy to here in peace too. Clearly, Osun is moving and developing. Everybody can see that. I want to congratulate Governor Rauf Aregbesola on the 25th anniversary of the state.I have never witnessed a colourful celebration like this. Even the military parade is not as beautiful as this. This is marvelous, fantastic, and awesome. Osun is lucky to have a Governor like Aregbesola. The governor is working, Osun is moving forward. I want to say that you (Aregbesola) are working, keep it up. I am proud of you.

http://politicsngr.com/photos-aregbesola-celebrates-6th-anniversary-administration/

6 years of chronic failure and indebtedness. Over 200B behind lagos

1 Like

Re: Photos : Aregbesola Celebrates 6th Anniversary Of His Administration by Wishaky(f): 10:11am On Nov 28, 2016
Donlamzy:

Aaaaahhhh, Lagbaja E peeeee, Not Only him sa ati Oga Ayo Fayose.
Re: Photos : Aregbesola Celebrates 6th Anniversary Of His Administration by Wishaky(f): 10:12am On Nov 28, 2016
Donlamzy:

Aaaaahhhh, Lagbaja E peeeee, Not Only him sa and his pal Oga Ayo Fayose.

1 Like

Re: Photos : Aregbesola Celebrates 6th Anniversary Of His Administration by yedidiah(m): 11:06am On Nov 28, 2016
I heard the two top products out of Osun state are bamboo and weed
Re: Photos : Aregbesola Celebrates 6th Anniversary Of His Administration by crownbryan(m): 11:38am On Nov 28, 2016
Everyone dream; it is good to dream, but are you deeply lost in your dream, while others chase theirs? If you are still dreaming about moving your business or school to the next level, now is the time. Click on http://www.allaboutschoolsng.com/ to secure advert space for your business or school, we make you visible across the world.
you can email us at hello@allaboutschoolsng.com or call 08177275312. IT ALLABOUTSCHOOLS!!!

(1) (2) (Reply)

We Now Know Why Nigeria Sells Electricity To Ghana / Nigeria Decides: Live 2019 Presidential Election Results (PDP Leading) / Imo: Gunmen Rape Soldier Before Fiancé, Behead Victims, Post Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.