Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,962 members, 7,817,820 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:24 PM

Kiss Daniel In A Controversial Sandals And Outfit. Fans React - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kiss Daniel In A Controversial Sandals And Outfit. Fans React (44543 Views)

Afia Schwarzenegger Goes Braless, Dances In See-through Outfit. Fans Blast Her / Daniella Okeke Wears Snake Cloth Outfit, Fans React / See Bob Risky's Racy Bikini Outfit,fans React;"what Are You Hiding?" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kiss Daniel In A Controversial Sandals And Outfit. Fans React by martineverest(m): 9:58am On Nov 28, 2016
gays everywhere

1 Like

Re: Kiss Daniel In A Controversial Sandals And Outfit. Fans React by DONSMITH123(m): 9:58am On Nov 28, 2016
ButterFrost212:

grin grin I mean something other than boxers.

make i hear. Ok wetin you think say e fit wear under again lipsrsealed

Re: Kiss Daniel In A Controversial Sandals And Outfit. Fans React by wheesin(m): 9:58am On Nov 28, 2016
God knows I hate this Sandal
Re: Kiss Daniel In A Controversial Sandals And Outfit. Fans React by DONSMITH123(m): 9:59am On Nov 28, 2016
grin grin grin grin

wayne4loan:
.. Now I know the full meaning of G-worldwide ... grin grin Gay-worldwide grin grin
Re: Kiss Daniel In A Controversial Sandals And Outfit. Fans React by Kobicove(m): 10:04am On Nov 28, 2016
All in a bid to stay in the news undecided
Re: Kiss Daniel In A Controversial Sandals And Outfit. Fans React by phlamesG: 10:05am On Nov 28, 2016
rokiatu:
Omg see fine boy disgracing himself like this so embarrassing. And to think I was crushing on him SMFH!!!!
Rokiatu na me go still fvck you last last cool

Continue killing us with your sexy dp
Re: Kiss Daniel In A Controversial Sandals And Outfit. Fans React by Jdesilentkiller(m): 10:09am On Nov 28, 2016
Just lol at comments...
Re: Kiss Daniel In A Controversial Sandals And Outfit. Fans React by vivymako(f): 10:13am On Nov 28, 2016
[quote author=DONSMITH123 post=51444212]

[/quote grin[quote author=DONSMITH123 post=51444212]

[/quote
Re: Kiss Daniel In A Controversial Sandals And Outfit. Fans React by martineverest(m): 10:13am On Nov 28, 2016
Angelinastto:
They call it moses sandal. People rock it alot nowadays.
its called gladiator sandals
Re: Kiss Daniel In A Controversial Sandals And Outfit. Fans React by ritababe(f): 10:17am On Nov 28, 2016
martineverest:
its called gladiator sandals
gladiator ni Spartacus kor
Re: Kiss Daniel In A Controversial Sandals And Outfit. Fans React by martineverest(m): 10:19am On Nov 28, 2016
ritababe:

gladiator ni Spartacus kor
smh for ur ignorance...local girl
Re: Kiss Daniel In A Controversial Sandals And Outfit. Fans React by ritababe(f): 10:21am On Nov 28, 2016
martineverest:
smh for ur ignorance...local girl

thank you Mr international
Re: Kiss Daniel In A Controversial Sandals And Outfit. Fans React by Fidelismaria: 10:34am On Nov 28, 2016
Ok na next
Re: Kiss Daniel In A Controversial Sandals And Outfit. Fans React by BigBen23(m): 10:39am On Nov 28, 2016
nice outfit
Re: Kiss Daniel In A Controversial Sandals And Outfit. Fans React by LastSurvivor11: 10:40am On Nov 28, 2016
Lemme just assume that hus on his way to Jerusalem grin grin
Re: Kiss Daniel In A Controversial Sandals And Outfit. Fans React by princeJ16: 10:49am On Nov 28, 2016
end time tinz
Re: Kiss Daniel In A Controversial Sandals And Outfit. Fans React by Sotenna(m): 10:57am On Nov 28, 2016
QueenSuccubus:
grin

Hahahahaha... His sandals are like those back in the days of Old Testament I used to watch every Holy week.. cheesy

"QueenSuccubus" what a moniker! I'll really love to see you true picture. shocked
Re: Kiss Daniel In A Controversial Sandals And Outfit. Fans React by Nenye75(f): 11:08am On Nov 28, 2016
is that not the sandals Moses wore when God told him "Moses ,Moses remove your Sandals.....

2 Likes

Re: Kiss Daniel In A Controversial Sandals And Outfit. Fans React by Nobody: 11:20am On Nov 28, 2016
Errm, is that a gown?

Those sandals though..
Re: Kiss Daniel In A Controversial Sandals And Outfit. Fans React by thunderbabs: 11:23am On Nov 28, 2016
Type 'Receive sense' on his wall. There seems to be a bug infecting pple these days to act in thought provoking ways..i dont get shocked
Re: Kiss Daniel In A Controversial Sandals And Outfit. Fans React by sunshineV(f): 11:30am On Nov 28, 2016
Hmmm I just dey dey watch sad shocked

Re: Kiss Daniel In A Controversial Sandals And Outfit. Fans React by Nobody: 12:33pm On Nov 28, 2016
Obviously u'd prefer he wasn't wearing shots, so dt u can see his Jingle bell, not so wink
ButterFrost212:
Lol, I'm more concerned about the cloth, I hope he's wearing shorts inside
Re: Kiss Daniel In A Controversial Sandals And Outfit. Fans React by Hisolak(m): 4:47pm On Nov 28, 2016
kokerkl:
Kiss Daniel na wah to you ooo
This guy is a scammer, a bloody cheat, I fell victim of these lies he wrote here.
Nairalanders should beware.
Re: Kiss Daniel In A Controversial Sandals And Outfit. Fans React by Trueyarn(m): 4:57pm On Nov 28, 2016
Kiss just wants to draw some attention, this is the life he choose and in show biz you have to get controversial from time to time...it keeps the spotlight on you one way or the other. Kiss is straight and all those peeps bashing him and at the same time claiming to be fans know nothing about loyalty.

If you wanna know, He was paid to dress up for that photo shoot!
Re: Kiss Daniel In A Controversial Sandals And Outfit. Fans React by avrex3k(m): 6:04pm On Nov 28, 2016
Na so Moses sandals be... cry
jasysandra:
He looks fine to me. Nothing wrong with the sandals. If you call him gay then what will you call Moses in the bible undecided
Re: Kiss Daniel In A Controversial Sandals And Outfit. Fans React by escapefromusa(f): 6:53pm On Nov 28, 2016
Trueyarn:
Kiss just wants to draw some attention, this is the life he choose and in show biz you have to get controversial from time to time...it keeps the spotlight on you one way or the other. Kiss is straight and all those peeps bashing him and at the same time claiming to be fans know nothing about loyalty.

If you wanna know, He was paid to dress up for that photo shoot!

Re: Kiss Daniel In A Controversial Sandals And Outfit. Fans React by cupidhero(m): 6:54pm On Nov 28, 2016
ritababe:

thank you Mr international
Hi Rita..Please which durable android phone can I get with a budget of 25k to 40k. I don't mind techno and infinix phones as long as the specs are good. Thanks!
Re: Kiss Daniel In A Controversial Sandals And Outfit. Fans React by ritababe(f): 7:29pm On Nov 28, 2016
cupidhero:

Hi Rita..Please which durable android phone can I get with a budget of 25k to 40k. I don't mind techno and infinix phones as long as the specs are good. Thanks!

tell me what specs you want.
is it battery, camera or ram?
Re: Kiss Daniel In A Controversial Sandals And Outfit. Fans React by ritababe(f): 7:53pm On Nov 28, 2016
cupidhero:

phones are more expensive now because of dollar so I will break it down for you.

1. infinix hot 3 lite.
good camera with lots of space (2gig ram) meaning you can install lots of games or apps without hanging, it has 4g in case you want fast network, the only downside is the battery, 3000mah, the battery is okay but for me I can't use it because am a heavy gamer.
price: 35000

2. tecno w4
nice camera front and back with nice design, this one is cool but the battery is 2500mah which make it a no go area for me but aside that the phone is great,
Price: 32000 (omegathron)

3. tecno w3 lite
this one have 4g lite but w4 camera is better, and also w4 has 16gig internal while this one has 8gig internal.
price 32500

4. Fero Power
nice phone with good battery 3500mah, it has 5mp front camera but don't panic because the camera is very clear but bad in dark areas.
5. g

5. infinix hot 4 lite.
this one is cool with 8mp camera and 4000mah battery, but it has 1 gig ram, price: 40000.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kiss Daniel In A Controversial Sandals And Outfit. Fans React by Nobody: 9:29pm On Nov 28, 2016
dacovajnr:
I won't be surprised if he's also putting on G-string undecided
Maybe dey don disvirgin I'm Nyansh too cos I'm not understanding

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ehi Ogbehor Building A 10-Bedroom Mansion. House In Progress / Davido Looks Dope In Agbada / Students Mob Omotola At Government Girls College , Agege (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.