Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,792 members, 7,820,784 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:31 PM

My Lovely Dam Whelp Her Pups Yesterday Evening,total Of Six Puppies (pics) - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / My Lovely Dam Whelp Her Pups Yesterday Evening,total Of Six Puppies (pics) (2845 Views)

For Sale: Boxer Puppies [pics Attached] / The Snake I Killed With The Help Of My Lovely Dog. / Okay....just Felt Like Posting Pictures Of My Lovely Local Dog Jack (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Lovely Dam Whelp Her Pups Yesterday Evening,total Of Six Puppies (pics) by miremoses(m): 8:15am On Nov 28, 2016
At about 4:20pm she gave birth to her first pup a female and minutes later the rest were delivered without Human assistance. Puppies are six In numbers one male and five females,two have already being booked(the male and one female) pics at of yesterday night.

Re: My Lovely Dam Whelp Her Pups Yesterday Evening,total Of Six Puppies (pics) by KingRex1(m): 8:18am On Nov 28, 2016
Cute.. Make sure the kennel is warm enough
Re: My Lovely Dam Whelp Her Pups Yesterday Evening,total Of Six Puppies (pics) by miremoses(m): 8:20am On Nov 28, 2016
KingRex1:
Cute.. Make sure the kernel is warm enough
thanks bro.the room is in a perfect temperature.
Re: My Lovely Dam Whelp Her Pups Yesterday Evening,total Of Six Puppies (pics) by soberdrunk(m): 8:21am On Nov 28, 2016
When is the naming ceremony and Child dedication? cheesy

1 Like

Re: My Lovely Dam Whelp Her Pups Yesterday Evening,total Of Six Puppies (pics) by miremoses(m): 8:23am On Nov 28, 2016
soberdrunk:
When is the naming ceremony and Child dedication? cheesy
cheesy i will do that soon.
Re: My Lovely Dam Whelp Her Pups Yesterday Evening,total Of Six Puppies (pics) by Tallesty1(m): 8:31am On Nov 28, 2016
miremoses:
cheesy i will do that soon.
How about Thanksgiving
Re: My Lovely Dam Whelp Her Pups Yesterday Evening,total Of Six Puppies (pics) by sphinx92(m): 10:45am On Nov 28, 2016
Oshey! Congratulations Miremoses! My Christmas gift has finally arrived! Do not forget your people, we remain loyal sir.
Re: My Lovely Dam Whelp Her Pups Yesterday Evening,total Of Six Puppies (pics) by miremoses(m): 10:54am On Nov 28, 2016
sphinx92:
Oshey! Congratulations Miremoses!
My Christmas gift has finally arrived!
Do not forget your people, we remain loyal sir.
lol, thanks bro,how is mo and her pups,don't forget you also owe me xmas pup too grin
Re: My Lovely Dam Whelp Her Pups Yesterday Evening,total Of Six Puppies (pics) by miremoses(m): 11:01am On Nov 28, 2016
Here is Husky,the father of the puppies, very aggresive with wide broad head.

Re: My Lovely Dam Whelp Her Pups Yesterday Evening,total Of Six Puppies (pics) by sphinx92(m): 11:12am On Nov 28, 2016
They are doing well.
Lmao! Miremoses no wahala., Na we get am
Re: My Lovely Dam Whelp Her Pups Yesterday Evening,total Of Six Puppies (pics) by miremoses(m): 11:21am On Nov 28, 2016
The pups are doing well,they are a day+,here are some screenshot of them taken today.

Re: My Lovely Dam Whelp Her Pups Yesterday Evening,total Of Six Puppies (pics) by wolewolsz(m): 12:36pm On Nov 28, 2016
Yaay congrats boss...
Re: My Lovely Dam Whelp Her Pups Yesterday Evening,total Of Six Puppies (pics) by miremoses(m): 1:14pm On Nov 28, 2016
wolewolsz:
Yaay congrats boss...
thanks chief,i appreciate

1 Like

Re: My Lovely Dam Whelp Her Pups Yesterday Evening,total Of Six Puppies (pics) by miremoses(m): 8:53am On Dec 12, 2016
Puppies turned 2 weeks yesterday evening.

2 Likes

Re: My Lovely Dam Whelp Her Pups Yesterday Evening,total Of Six Puppies (pics) by miremoses(m): 3:27pm On Dec 14, 2016
Pictures taken today:
First pic is of the only male rott pup named mayor,with broad head and chest,and large paws.i intend keeping him.
Second pics is mayor on the right side and one of the female on the left.

1 Like

Re: My Lovely Dam Whelp Her Pups Yesterday Evening,total Of Six Puppies (pics) by sphinx92(m): 3:52pm On Dec 14, 2016
lovely pups Sir Miremoses.
Re: My Lovely Dam Whelp Her Pups Yesterday Evening,total Of Six Puppies (pics) by miremoses(m): 4:31pm On Dec 14, 2016
sphinx92:
lovely pups Sir Miremoses.
thanks i just saw the new pics of your pups,they are looking very fresh and healthy.
Re: My Lovely Dam Whelp Her Pups Yesterday Evening,total Of Six Puppies (pics) by sphinx92(m): 12:35am On Dec 15, 2016
Thank you. As are your's too, looking chubby and all shades of adorable.
Re: My Lovely Dam Whelp Her Pups Yesterday Evening,total Of Six Puppies (pics) by anochuks08(m): 10:05am On Dec 15, 2016
congrats bro. nice pups
Re: My Lovely Dam Whelp Her Pups Yesterday Evening,total Of Six Puppies (pics) by miremoses(m): 6:45pm On Dec 15, 2016
anochuks08:
congrats bro. nice pups
thanks chief.how is bullet and the other female rott,hope they are doing well.
Re: My Lovely Dam Whelp Her Pups Yesterday Evening,total Of Six Puppies (pics) by anochuks08(m): 6:57pm On Dec 15, 2016
miremoses:
thanks chief.how is bullet and the other female rott,hope they are doing well.
yes boss, dem just dey chop dey bark lol
Re: My Lovely Dam Whelp Her Pups Yesterday Evening,total Of Six Puppies (pics) by miremoses(m): 12:16pm On Dec 19, 2016
Puppies are doing really well.

Re: My Lovely Dam Whelp Her Pups Yesterday Evening,total Of Six Puppies (pics) by jstrollet(m): 2:14pm On Dec 19, 2016
Wow.... Lovely pups u gat. How many male & female?
Re: My Lovely Dam Whelp Her Pups Yesterday Evening,total Of Six Puppies (pics) by miremoses(m): 8:35am On Dec 20, 2016
jstrollet:
Wow.... Lovely pups u gat. How many male & female?
thanks chief,just one male and 5 female.
Re: My Lovely Dam Whelp Her Pups Yesterday Evening,total Of Six Puppies (pics) by miremoses(m): 9:08am On Jan 03, 2017
someone sent me a pm asking the price range.
price is 70k. current pics coming soon
Re: My Lovely Dam Whelp Her Pups Yesterday Evening,total Of Six Puppies (pics) by miremoses(m): 9:10am On Jan 07, 2017
Pics where taken on Tuesday but the puppies will be 6 wks tomorrow .pics where taken with 8.0MP camera that's why the pic isn't all bright .

(1) (Reply)

I Cant Shout.quality Speaks For Itself..female Rott Pup 4 Sale.must See / White Adult Male Pitbull / The Truth We Never Knew About Dog Breeding (for Business Operators).

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.