Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,958 members, 7,817,815 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:12 PM

Al-Mustapha Arrives Owerri, Meets With Okoroji (Photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Al-Mustapha Arrives Owerri, Meets With Okoroji (Photos) (40116 Views)

Hamza Al-mustapha’s 2019 Presidential Campaign Poster Surfaces / Aisha Buhari Arrives Owerri For August Meeting . Photos / Al-Mustapha Floats Green Party Of Nigeria Ahead Of 2019 Elections (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Al-Mustapha Arrives Owerri, Meets With Okoroji (Photos) by Nobody: 10:40am On Nov 28, 2016
ok o
Re: Al-Mustapha Arrives Owerri, Meets With Okoroji (Photos) by shiimah: 10:40am On Nov 28, 2016
maximunimpact:
Killers walking free only in Nigeria, i was shocked when our Bubu was eulogizing Fidel Castro, a tyrant dictator who maimed, killed and incarcerated innocent Cubans for half a century.
Shut your mouth.... how much do you know about Fidel Castro.....

Who was the revolutionary leader of Cuba?

1 Like

Re: Al-Mustapha Arrives Owerri, Meets With Okoroji (Photos) by eitsei(m): 10:44am On Nov 28, 2016
bcashy:

Stop spamming threads with thus ur nonsense jare! By the way, how old are u?
don't mind the idiot. jare Buhari was conceived, given birth to and became a president...Buhari is more successful, influential and relevant than he and all is generations combined

3 Likes

Re: Al-Mustapha Arrives Owerri, Meets With Okoroji (Photos) by danthamccoy(m): 10:45am On Nov 28, 2016
Nukualofa:
Seriously you called Fidel Castro a dictator?

You need to read more about him.

I love Fidel Castro
Of course you would. People who love dictators tend to be people who don't live under them.
Re: Al-Mustapha Arrives Owerri, Meets With Okoroji (Photos) by Chidonc(m): 10:47am On Nov 28, 2016
Nukualofa:

I love Fidel Castro

even if castro was a detector, the way he handled cuba and the love he had for his people is still better than how we are been treated in a democratic regime since 1960.

1 Like

Re: Al-Mustapha Arrives Owerri, Meets With Okoroji (Photos) by bashydemy(m): 10:52am On Nov 28, 2016
ishiamu:
In a science Class, teacher asked Darwin..ߘ
"Darwin,if you are given a chance to travel through time, what will you do?
Darwin:I will go back to 1946, find Buhari's father and give him a condom Šߘ°ߘ°

son of hatred, Son born with hatred sperm hahah..

The Hausa/Fulani you hate so much is that's the same Hausa you guys are worship..

The new slave in town are the South Easterners.

1 Like

Re: Al-Mustapha Arrives Owerri, Meets With Okoroji (Photos) by bashydemy(m): 10:53am On Nov 28, 2016
amzee:
In a sane country this man should have been dead or still in prison for the murder of Kudirat Abiola and all the other atrocities commited during Maj. Gen. Sani Abacha military regime.

GEJ set him free.
Re: Al-Mustapha Arrives Owerri, Meets With Okoroji (Photos) by lordmans(m): 10:54am On Nov 28, 2016
The beginning of yet another encroachment. Ds man s planning sth
Re: Al-Mustapha Arrives Owerri, Meets With Okoroji (Photos) by project8(m): 11:04am On Nov 28, 2016
amzee:
In a sane country this man should have been dead or still in prison for the murder of Kudirat Abiola and all the other atrocities commited during Maj. Gen. Sani Abacha military regime.
Abacha died a Full Gen
Re: Al-Mustapha Arrives Owerri, Meets With Okoroji (Photos) by brownlolly(m): 11:12am On Nov 28, 2016
Why are we even talking about this man? What is wrong with Nigerians?

1 Like

Re: Al-Mustapha Arrives Owerri, Meets With Okoroji (Photos) by jesuspikinjp(m): 11:23am On Nov 28, 2016
But the guy is damn intelligent you cant take that away from him
Re: Al-Mustapha Arrives Owerri, Meets With Okoroji (Photos) by Nobody: 11:29am On Nov 28, 2016
He started a foundation with which he is: touring the country...doing philantropic works..."building bridges"...and reaching out to Nigerian across various geo-political zones. So, what exactly is Al-Mustapha up to?
Re: Al-Mustapha Arrives Owerri, Meets With Okoroji (Photos) by maximunimpact(m): 11:31am On Nov 28, 2016
shiimah:
Shut your mouth.... how much do you know about Fidel Castro.....

Who was the revolutionary leader of Cuba?

A simple google search could have saved u some embarrassing ignorant comments

Re: Al-Mustapha Arrives Owerri, Meets With Okoroji (Photos) by swagifted(m): 11:44am On Nov 28, 2016
phemmyutd:
The same Hausa/Fulani hated so much in Ipob land?

Wonderful!!!
money no get feelings... At all.
Re: Al-Mustapha Arrives Owerri, Meets With Okoroji (Photos) by thunderbabs: 11:44am On Nov 28, 2016
So, agbada can fit all these Military officers too? Obasanjo wear am, e fit am
Abdusalam. , e fit am
Al mustapha. , e fit am
Shey abacha wear am too? shocked shocked undecided
Re: Al-Mustapha Arrives Owerri, Meets With Okoroji (Photos) by basilo102: 11:49am On Nov 28, 2016
phemmyutd:
The same Hausa/Fulani hated so much in Ipob land?

Wonderful!!!
This particular Hausa FUlani is an Afonja slayer, thats the difference

1 Like

Re: Al-Mustapha Arrives Owerri, Meets With Okoroji (Photos) by Guyman02: 11:53am On Nov 28, 2016
phemmyutd:

A so called Hero of Democracy free him for his personal reasons, the same way he gave state pardon to convicted thieves
Same way killers of a woman in Kano for blasphemy have been freed by APC led Govt.

1 Like

Re: Al-Mustapha Arrives Owerri, Meets With Okoroji (Photos) by Emeskhalifa(m): 11:58am On Nov 28, 2016
amzee:
was he not taking an order from above??
as a military u think u can jus say NO to your boss
Re: Al-Mustapha Arrives Owerri, Meets With Okoroji (Photos) by feedthenation(m): 12:08pm On Nov 28, 2016
Unbelieveable that this man is parading himself in this fashion among our brothers from the south east.

He is trying to be relevant in the politics of this country and what a good place to start.

He cannot never try this among the Yorubas.
Re: Al-Mustapha Arrives Owerri, Meets With Okoroji (Photos) by Nobody: 12:09pm On Nov 28, 2016
phemmyutd:

A so called Hero of Democracy free him for his personal reasons, the same way he gave state pardon to convicted thieves
well said
Re: Al-Mustapha Arrives Owerri, Meets With Okoroji (Photos) by shiimah: 12:12pm On Nov 28, 2016
maximunimpact:

But you have refused to see this

Re: Al-Mustapha Arrives Owerri, Meets With Okoroji (Photos) by Alariwo2: 12:18pm On Nov 28, 2016
Themonster:

I am a crying little bastard pained by alariwo2's posts

make dem ban me cos na your papa get Nairaland abi?

you go cry tire... omo ase
Re: Al-Mustapha Arrives Owerri, Meets With Okoroji (Photos) by shiimah: 12:21pm On Nov 28, 2016
maximunimpact:

Read these also.... there is no perfect man but when you are heading for perfection... you are bound to step on toes.... Fidel tried for his people.... believe or not ...its at your own detriment...

1 Like

Re: Al-Mustapha Arrives Owerri, Meets With Okoroji (Photos) by Alariwo2: 12:27pm On Nov 28, 2016
Themonster:

I am a sad little sissy threatened by alariwo2's posts, please kill me

you no call moda.th this time around?
you'll get sense by force
Re: Al-Mustapha Arrives Owerri, Meets With Okoroji (Photos) by freshcvvs: 12:39pm On Nov 28, 2016
maximunimpact:
Killers walking free only in Nigeria, i was shocked when our Bubu was eulogizing Fidel Castro, a tyrant dictator who maimed, killed and incarcerated innocent Cubans for half a century.

Chai see CNN slave o
Re: Al-Mustapha Arrives Owerri, Meets With Okoroji (Photos) by Nobody: 12:44pm On Nov 28, 2016
PaulIdu:

In a sane country Tinubu and Buhari will in jail .
My friend wake up this will never be a sane country so live with it
zoo republic
Re: Al-Mustapha Arrives Owerri, Meets With Okoroji (Photos) by freshcvvs: 12:47pm On Nov 28, 2016
maximunimpact:

Google and CNN boy, what do you expect from the medias from the west that hated him badly for not allowing his country to be used as a pawn?

Didn't allow his country to be used as a puppet country like Haiti and other small American countries?
Re: Al-Mustapha Arrives Owerri, Meets With Okoroji (Photos) by madjune(m): 1:10pm On Nov 28, 2016
Nukualofa:

I love Fidel Castro

Your loving him does not take away the fact.

How do you define a dictator?
Castro abhorred elections, suppressed the press, locked up political opponents and shot many.

So, what are you saying?
His healthcare and literacy programs were laudable anyway.

I think you need to do a thorough reading on the man you love.
Re: Al-Mustapha Arrives Owerri, Meets With Okoroji (Photos) by millionboi(m): 1:49pm On Nov 28, 2016
amzee:
is unfortunate dat d zoo celebrates criminals.

once u are with money to tro around.
Re: Al-Mustapha Arrives Owerri, Meets With Okoroji (Photos) by kaybee88(m): 2:15pm On Nov 28, 2016
maximunimpact:

if u are unsure of my point, u need to consult your history teacher ASAP. Castrol was a tyrant, a well established fact!
ok just give me a reference let me look that up.... I will appreciate

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Obaseki/shaibu Rift: Deputy Gov To Get New Office Outside Govt House Next Week / "If Anything Happens To Dino Melaye" – Dogara Warns Police / No Independence Day Celebration In Anambra Over IPOB Oct 1 Sit-at-home Order

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.