Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,518 members, 7,830,534 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:32 AM

Top 5 Vendors That Must Be At Your Wedding - Events - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Top 5 Vendors That Must Be At Your Wedding (420 Views)

Are You Bold Enough To Do Your Wedding With Any Of These Vehicles? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Top 5 Vendors That Must Be At Your Wedding by OwanbeAdmin: 8:59am On Nov 28, 2016
Every wedding has to be memorable, right? But it cannot be without some very special set of people. They are regarded as VENDORS.

There are about five (5) very important vendors that the show cannot begin without.

Here is their list:

Vendors That Must Be At Your Wedding Event
1. Event decorators: First of all, who would want to have a party or any event in a place with little or no decor? If you ask me, I would say I wouldn’t want to. An event center has to be catchy. It should be attractive. Remember, beauty is everything when it comes to events. They are the most important vendors, don’t you think?

2. Photographers/ videographers: I mentioned earlier that weddings have to be memorable but where does memory come in when there are no photographers or videographers? Photographs serve as reminders of the past. They bring back memories that either makes you laugh, smile or cry. Videographers are also important because they record everything that happened on that day so you would be able to show it to your children or anyone who is interested.

3. Cake vendors: Ever thought of making your own wedding cake? It can be done. But what if you can’t make it yourself? What if what you want has to be done by professionals? What is a wedding without the cake? Cakes have carved themselves into almost every event giving it its importance.

4. Food/ drink vendors: Is there anyone that can tell me why food and drinks are not important in a wedding? I don’t think so. This is because everyone would want to enjoy with you and share in your happiness and they also want a taste of food. They would be hungry and dehydrated too, you know. Food vendors ensure that the food tastes really good and is acceptable by everyone. They also ensure that everyone gets their share. Drink vendors provide the people with drinks of their choice for quenching of thirst and merriment.

5. DJ/ musicians: Not everyone would want to hire DJs and not everyone would want to have a life band. But everyone wants good music and wants to dance. Also, what is a wedding ceremony without music? It would be damn boring and people are most likely not to turn up for that event. Do I speak someone’s mind?

What other vendors do you think are important for a successful wedding ceremony? What vendor should rank first on the list and why?

Source: http://owanbeparries.com/2016/11/26/wedding-vendors/

(1) (Reply)

My Naija Santa Duty At A Daycare / Professional Events Management Training / Support For Girl Child Education

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.