Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,876 members, 7,844,827 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 08:22 AM

Obaseki Congratulates Akeredolu, Commends INEC Over Ondo Polls - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obaseki Congratulates Akeredolu, Commends INEC Over Ondo Polls (263 Views)

Eyitayo Jegede Congratulates Rotimi Akeredolu on Winning Ondo Polls (photo) / Jimoh Ibrahim Congratulates Akeredolu, Mocks Mimiko / Mimiko Rushes To Aso Rock, Meets Buhari Over Ondo Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Obaseki Congratulates Akeredolu, Commends INEC Over Ondo Polls by Naijapopular(f): 9:33am On Nov 28, 2016
Edo State Governor, Mr. Godwin Obaseki on Sunday congratulated Mr. Rotimi Akeredolu, SAN, on his election as the next governor of Ondo State saying, "I am delighted to hear of your victory in Saturday's election".
Besides, Obaseki hailed the Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC), the security agencies and the people of Ondo
state for the peaceful conduct of the
election adding that, "it was an
impressive victory for the people of
Ondo state".
Obaseki in a statement endorsed by
his Chief Press Secretary, Mr. John
Mayaki said, "I have followed your
career for years and was excited to
read about your political victory.
You have always impressed me with
your clear vision and ability to get
the job done against the most
formidable opposition.
"I am delighted that you will continue to work for the good of the people of your state and the nation as you perform the duties of the Governor of Ondo state upon assumption of office.
"I sincerely congratulate you and send my best wishes for your every success and wisdom in discharging the important and responsible duties of
your new position.
"I am confident that the trust placed in you by the citizens of Ondo state will inspire you to continue important efforts in promoting the unity of the state and the country, leading it on the path of development and prosperity.
"I am very pleased that Edo and Ondo
state are becoming increasingly close
partners. I firmly believe that we
will partner to develop dynamic, mutually beneficial relations, and
that our joint initiatives in the
fields of security and economy will
strengthen both states.
"I strongly hope that working together decisively and in the spirit of solidarity and unity, we will defend the interests and common values of our state and the nation.

https://adeenewsblog..co.ke/2016/11/obaseki-congratulates-akeredolu.html?m=1

CC: lalasticlala

(1) (Reply)

Legislative Aide Slumps, Dies At NASS Entrance / Resolutions On The Tariff Increase / Rivers Rerun: Audio Reveals Wike Threatening To Kill Uncooperative, Bribed INEC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.