Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,840 members, 7,820,925 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:31 AM

Shell 2016/2017 Scholarship Scheme - How To Apply - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Shell 2016/2017 Scholarship Scheme - How To Apply (1091 Views)

AGBAMI And Chevron Shortlisted Candidates For 2017 Scholarship Award / 2017/2018 PTDF Scholarship Scheme (Overseas And Local) / How To Apply Ati Annang Foundation 2016/2017 Scholarship Programme (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Shell 2016/2017 Scholarship Scheme - How To Apply by vickysomtee: 10:46am On Nov 28, 2016
Shell company of Nigeria is hosting a scholarship offer to all scholars of the Nigerian universities in 200 level.

About Shell Scholarship
Shell is Petroleum Development Company in Nigeria.They host Scholarship Schemes for 200 level students in Nigerian universities. Their full aim is to sponsor students to their final year and also select best students for employment in their company. The scholarship will be awarded to successful students with their course choice.
The Scholarship categories;
1) The National Merit Award (NM): For all Nigerians.
2) The Areas of Operation Merit Award (OM): This is for indigenes of Shell Operating areas in Abia, Bayelsa, Delta, Imo and Rivers state.

Eligibility:
– Applicants must be Nigerian students.
– Applicants must be a 200 level student in NUC approved Nigerian university and course.
– Applicants must have O’Level credits in Mathematics and English,including 5 other courses.
– Applicants must have a minimum grade point average of 2.5 at the time of application.
Application Process
– Applicants must have a valid email account for appropriate communication.
– Applicants who meet the above entry qualifications should visit https://www.spdc-jv-scholarship.shell.com/ and provide the required details, and load scanned copies of the following items:
I) A recent passport-sized photograph,in jpeg format, and shouldn not exceed 200 kilobytes.
II) University or JAMB (UTME or Direct Entry) Admission Letter; Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examinations (UTME) Scores.
III) ‘O’ Level Result(s) and ‘A’ Level /OND /NCE Result(s) whichever is applicable.
IV) Letter of Identification from State (showing Local Government) of Origin.
Applicants for the Operational Area Awards must upload scanned copies of letters of identification, (which must be duly stamped and signed) by:

continue reading >>>>> http://www.ngschoolgists.com/2016/11/20162017-shell-scholarship-scheme.html?m=1
Re: Shell 2016/2017 Scholarship Scheme - How To Apply by ezenwokegc(m): 7:47am On Jul 24, 2017
Pls, if u were offered this scholarship, drop ur number nd let's create a group for ourselves.
Re: Shell 2016/2017 Scholarship Scheme - How To Apply by Zubby98: 10:49pm On Aug 12, 2017
ezenwokegc:
Pls, if u were offered this scholarship, drop ur number nd let's create a group for ourselves.

Pls have u received the final award letter already?.. because after submitting the documents Shell requested for, I've not heard from them
Re: Shell 2016/2017 Scholarship Scheme - How To Apply by ezenwokegc(m): 8:47am On Jan 26, 2019
Zubby98:

Pls have u received the final award letter already?.. because after submitting the documents Shell requested for, I've not heard from them

Sorry if I didn't get your reply on time. I believe it's all been sorted out by now.
Good luck man.
Re: Shell 2016/2017 Scholarship Scheme - How To Apply by ezenwokegc(m): 7:05am On Jan 27, 2019
Zubby98:

Are you a new awardee?
Re: Shell 2016/2017 Scholarship Scheme - How To Apply by yusman14(m): 9:56am On Jan 27, 2019
pls is dat 2.5 GPA on a scale of 4??
Re: Shell 2016/2017 Scholarship Scheme - How To Apply by ezenwokegc(m): 3:14pm On Jan 27, 2019
yusman14:
pls is dat 2.5 GPA on a scale of 4??

No, it's on a scale of 5.0

(1) (Reply)

Caleb University Keep Stylists To Trim Students Hair At School Main Gate (photo) / NECO Gce Result Nov Dec 2016/2017 Is Out {how To Check Online} / Queen Primer Urgently Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.