Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,134 members, 7,818,420 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:59 PM

Judge Orders Justice Ofili-Ajumogobia Into The Dock - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Judge Orders Justice Ofili-Ajumogobia Into The Dock (23980 Views)

PHOTOS: Justice Rita Ofili-ajumogobia In Court / Justice Ofili-Ajumogobia To Remain In EFCC Custody For More 2 Weeks / Justice Ofili-ajumogobia Finally Surrenders To efcc (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Judge Orders Justice Ofili-Ajumogobia Into The Dock by bashydemy(m): 1:28pm On Nov 28, 2016
franchizy:

Do not be deceived, none of this judges are corrupt. its a mere witch hunt to silence the judiciary.

hmmm really? how about the one that say Ameachi want to bribe him so as to get soft landing?

your support for corruption no be here.

2 Likes

Re: Judge Orders Justice Ofili-Ajumogobia Into The Dock by angeltolly(f): 1:28pm On Nov 28, 2016
Nice..... Very nice

You people crawling with the judiciary need cane.

OZAOEKPE:
Why is that ani mal on the throne disgracing our judiciary....
#ISTANDWITHOURJUDICIARY

shevchenko:
Why ?what sort of country is this

3 Likes

Re: Judge Orders Justice Ofili-Ajumogobia Into The Dock by Wadosky(m): 1:29pm On Nov 28, 2016
when a snake eats fellow snake

1 Like

Re: Judge Orders Justice Ofili-Ajumogobia Into The Dock by Icecomrade: 1:29pm On Nov 28, 2016
AlphaCentauri:
cheesy all these eastern judges represented by yoruba lawyers lolzzzzz. yoruba is the savior of east

For your mind now you don make comments for Nairaland

1 Like

Re: Judge Orders Justice Ofili-Ajumogobia Into The Dock by omonnakoda: 1:31pm On Nov 28, 2016
seunmsg:

It is a normal ritual .
Re: Judge Orders Justice Ofili-Ajumogobia Into The Dock by OILSOUP: 1:32pm On Nov 28, 2016
[size=18pt]HER ONLY CRIME TO BUHARI IS FINDING FFK NOT GUILTY OF CORRUPTION.

SHE WAS THE JUDGE THAT FOUND FFK NOT GUILTY.

BUHARI WANT TO CONTROL THE JUDGES AND DICTATE THEIR JUDGEMENT FROM ASOROCK.

BUHARI WANT TO RAPE JUSTICE, SO NIGERIA CAN ONLY HAVE KANGAROO JUDGES LIKE OKON ABANG.[/size]

1 Share

Re: Judge Orders Justice Ofili-Ajumogobia Into The Dock by arsenal33: 1:33pm On Nov 28, 2016
OZAOEKPE:

#ISTANDWITHOURJUDICIARY

and your thieving judges are not disgracing the judiciary?
chai Nigeria don suffer

1 Like

Re: Judge Orders Justice Ofili-Ajumogobia Into The Dock by Nobody: 1:35pm On Nov 28, 2016
Nigeria resetting now

1 Like

Re: Judge Orders Justice Ofili-Ajumogobia Into The Dock by AlphaCentauri: 1:37pm On Nov 28, 2016
Re: Judge Orders Justice Ofili-Ajumogobia Into The Dock by Boyooosa(m): 1:38pm On Nov 28, 2016
OZAOEKPE:

#ISTANDWITHOURJUDICIARY
The lives of some Nigerians don spoil finish shocked Am not referring to u o!

1 Like

Re: Judge Orders Justice Ofili-Ajumogobia Into The Dock by bashydemy(m): 1:39pm On Nov 28, 2016
OILSOUP:

BUHARI WANT TO RAPE JUSTICE, SO NIGERIA CAN ONLY HAVE KANGAROO JUDGES LIKE OKON ABANG.[/size]

LOL did you know the NJC has already sanction her and she will not get any promotion anymore in her career? what did she do?

http://saharareporters.com/2016/11/25/justice-ofili-ajumogobia-cannot-explain-how-she-earned-n313m%E2%80%94efcc

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2016/11/n5m-bribe-court-rejects-justice-ofili-ajumogobias-ex-parte-application/

keep deceiving yourself.

1 Like

Re: Judge Orders Justice Ofili-Ajumogobia Into The Dock by MONITZ: 1:39pm On Nov 28, 2016
y won't she get in d the dock? Is her head bigger than that of those who get in regularly? Since she has a case to answer then she needs to get in, this is the standard procedure and it has to be enforced to the letter.

Also remember that the law is supposedly blind with no bias for a particular person...

1 Like

Re: Judge Orders Justice Ofili-Ajumogobia Into The Dock by bcashy: 1:40pm On Nov 28, 2016
OZAOEKPE:

#ISTANDWITHOURJUDICIARY
Dnt u think u are the animal here? Must you come here to show ur stupidity? These people out of greediness have spoilt a lot life by giving false judgement to the highest bidder and you are here opening that gutter of urs you cald mouth to defend them? Seriously you are nothing but a........well I reserve it for you.

2 Likes

Re: Judge Orders Justice Ofili-Ajumogobia Into The Dock by bcashy: 1:41pm On Nov 28, 2016
OILSOUP:

Werey

1 Like

Re: Judge Orders Justice Ofili-Ajumogobia Into The Dock by Boyooosa(m): 1:43pm On Nov 28, 2016
franchizy:
I condemn this order. This is a big blow on our judiciary. Justice Rita under the Laws of Nigeria is entitled to self recognition.

She cant be treated like an ordinary citizen. I urge NJC and NBA to sanction justice Oshodi immediately.

Nonsense
Head Check will be good for you bro...

1 Like

Re: Judge Orders Justice Ofili-Ajumogobia Into The Dock by olipo: 1:46pm On Nov 28, 2016
franchizy:
I condemn this order. This is a big blow on our judiciary. Justice Rita under the Laws of Nigeria is entitled to self recognition.

She cant be treated like an ordinary citizen. I urge NJC and NBA to sanction justice Oshodi immediately.

Nonsense
i know you wrote the Nigeria constitution so you should know better..you your self na thief

1 Like

Re: Judge Orders Justice Ofili-Ajumogobia Into The Dock by Nobody: 1:47pm On Nov 28, 2016
Judge vs Jugde

Re: Judge Orders Justice Ofili-Ajumogobia Into The Dock by yahmohy27: 1:48pm On Nov 28, 2016
Hear him saying ,these judges are not corrUpt .i pity your generation to come,if everyone thinks the way you do

1 Like

Re: Judge Orders Justice Ofili-Ajumogobia Into The Dock by yahmohy27: 1:49pm On Nov 28, 2016
Nice development ,want to be seeing them in jail

1 Like

Re: Judge Orders Justice Ofili-Ajumogobia Into The Dock by Candybob(m): 1:49pm On Nov 28, 2016
franchizy:

Nonsense

Please define "ordinary citizen".

1 Like

Re: Judge Orders Justice Ofili-Ajumogobia Into The Dock by Nobody: 1:50pm On Nov 28, 2016
Judge vs Judge

Re: Judge Orders Justice Ofili-Ajumogobia Into The Dock by Wiseandtrue(f): 1:50pm On Nov 28, 2016
grin grin grin
franchizy:

Nonsense
@ bolded someone robbing you of justice is entitled to what

1 Like

Re: Judge Orders Justice Ofili-Ajumogobia Into The Dock by arabianights: 1:52pm On Nov 28, 2016
shevchenko:
Why ?what sort of country is this
me Dnt Get U,are U Saying A Corrupt Judge Shld Nt Be Put On Trial?

1 Like

Re: Judge Orders Justice Ofili-Ajumogobia Into The Dock by OneManLegion(m): 1:56pm On Nov 28, 2016
franchizy:

Saraki and Ekwerenmadu are known looters. Justice Rita remains innocent as we all know her ordeals are mere witch hunt to silence the judiciary.

Let us learn to stand for the truth. The truth shall set her free.

If you're so sure the truth shall set her free, why are you wailing so frantically?

2 Likes

Re: Judge Orders Justice Ofili-Ajumogobia Into The Dock by michoim(m): 1:57pm On Nov 28, 2016
See her face like that of corruption.

1 Like

Re: Judge Orders Justice Ofili-Ajumogobia Into The Dock by Nobody: 2:00pm On Nov 28, 2016
Stalwert:

I stand with corruption you mean

Thunder strike down all corrupt judges

thanks for this jare, the corrupt one wont like this. hit his mouth with a big stick i will also flog him. yeye people hardworking my ass

2 Likes

Re: Judge Orders Justice Ofili-Ajumogobia Into The Dock by redsceptic: 2:04pm On Nov 28, 2016
[quote author=OILSOUP post=51450622][size=18pt]

HER ONLY CRIME TO BUHARI IS FINDING FFK NOT GUILTY OF CORRUPTION.

For that alone she should be jailed without trial.

1 Like

Re: Judge Orders Justice Ofili-Ajumogobia Into The Dock by busomma: 2:06pm On Nov 28, 2016
Why wouldn't she be docked? Is she against the law especially when she's accused of monumental judicial corruption. She's corruption personified & a big shame to womanhood & motherhood.

1 Like

Re: Judge Orders Justice Ofili-Ajumogobia Into The Dock by Undisputed001(m): 2:09pm On Nov 28, 2016
OZAOEKPE:

#ISTANDWITHOURJUDICIARY

Your grand parents and descendants are animals.
You are an imbeciles.

Tell your Justices Ajumogobia and Obla to prove their innocence. Children of anger. They are still innocent untill their guilt is proven.

Ignorant people who don't know that this evil people in the judiciary do not mean well for them too.

Idiot.

2 Likes

Re: Judge Orders Justice Ofili-Ajumogobia Into The Dock by phemmisky(m): 2:26pm On Nov 28, 2016
franchizy:

Nonsense

OMG, I'm sure u aren't a lawyer. but if you are , I fear what the future holds for u , because of this your reasoning .

You just totally derailed from every point in this discuss , don't you know where self recognition applies, it includes but not limited to granting of bail ,
self recognition is even at the sole discretion of the judge .

Abeg go sanction the Oshodi naaaa, sanction Mile 2 and Ojota self .

some people just open their mouth to spew gibberish.

1 Like

Re: Judge Orders Justice Ofili-Ajumogobia Into The Dock by Cholison(m): 2:27pm On Nov 28, 2016
Judges demystified on account of greed and corruption.

1 Like

Re: Judge Orders Justice Ofili-Ajumogobia Into The Dock by Ohikwuobanyi: 2:29pm On Nov 28, 2016
grin grin grin shocked shocked shocked I still dey laugh wailers them, una no go happy with PMB government because no way to steal again, ritual is no more profitable

cool cool cool Make una cool down one day ego better una, if una wise up.......... shocked grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Prince Alexander Akenzua 9th Birthday: Omosede Igbinedion Gifts Son Wristwatch / 2015: PDP Gives Jonathan 1-week Ultimatum To Declare Interest / Politicians With Good Oratorical Skills In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.