Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,084 members, 7,821,738 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:32 PM

Blind Beggars Lampoon Buhari; Make Shocking Revelation (video PMB Dont Wana See) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Blind Beggars Lampoon Buhari; Make Shocking Revelation (video PMB Dont Wana See) (699 Views)

Charles Ogbu writes and Lampoon's Southern Nigerians / Mind Your Business, Buhari's Kinsmen Lampoon Sahara Reporters, Others / Shehu Sani Interacts With Beggars In Kaduna (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Blind Beggars Lampoon Buhari; Make Shocking Revelation (video PMB Dont Wana See) by AmadiAba: 11:31am On Nov 28, 2016
FOUR BLIND ENTERTAINERS ARE MORE UP-TO-DATE WITH NIGERIA CURRENT AFFAIRS THAN MOST PEOPLE WITH FULL SIGHT.

These blind beggars have lampooned president buhari and made some revelations about his administration.

Watch and listen to the lyrics of this music. Among other things, the blind musicians ask “if Buhari is suffering from ear disease can he hear the cries of the poor people?”

See Video HERE >>> http://www.igberetvnews.com/266841

Re: Blind Beggars Lampoon Buhari; Make Shocking Revelation (video PMB Dont Wana See) by sekundosekundo: 11:42am On Nov 28, 2016
Imao, they mocked him no be small. What they're saying is very true. I was there when this video was recorded.
Re: Blind Beggars Lampoon Buhari; Make Shocking Revelation (video PMB Dont Wana See) by AmadiAba: 11:47am On Nov 28, 2016
Hahahahahaha....

sekundosekundo:
Imao, they mocked him no be small. What they're saying is very true. I was there when this video was recorded.
Re: Blind Beggars Lampoon Buhari; Make Shocking Revelation (video PMB Dont Wana See) by Nobody: 12:01pm On Nov 28, 2016
There should be no hype about this, because is no longer news to even animals as every creature including non living beings now feel the indefensible pains created by the genocidest

I'm back from a 54days ban with no shaking, but for that banner/banners who now mind me with incessant and indiscriminate ban, You have a massage for this very last one you will excise. In as much as I remain a loyal member of this forum, I want to make it clear that I'll never be intimidated with a thousand times ban for exercising my democratic rights, neither can anyone quench the blazing flames.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Ambode Presents N813bn 2017 Appropriation Bill To Lawmakers / Gov Ambode Releases List Of Numbers To Call If The Street Light In Is Bad / The Formula For Creating Luck And Money...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.