Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,396 members, 7,861,109 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 12:43 AM

Maje Ayida’s Baby Mama Anita’s Tweet In The Wake Of Toke Makinwa’s - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Maje Ayida’s Baby Mama Anita’s Tweet In The Wake Of Toke Makinwa’s (1875 Views)

Toke Makinwa And Maje Ayida Have Lunch Together / Maje Ayida And Lola Omotayo Okoye's Throwback Photo. / Toke Makinwa Before & After Bleaching For Maje Ayida (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Maje Ayida’s Baby Mama Anita’s Tweet In The Wake Of Toke Makinwa’s by DmgLoaded(m): 11:39am On Nov 28, 2016

Re: Maje Ayida’s Baby Mama Anita’s Tweet In The Wake Of Toke Makinwa’s by DmgLoaded(m): 11:39am On Nov 28, 2016
tweet screenshoted

Re: Maje Ayida’s Baby Mama Anita’s Tweet In The Wake Of Toke Makinwa’s by Young03(m): 11:48am On Nov 28, 2016
shut up
husband........ S N A T C H E R

put toke u be fool for not fucking ur husband well
Re: Maje Ayida’s Baby Mama Anita’s Tweet In The Wake Of Toke Makinwa’s by AdoraAmadi: 11:52am On Nov 28, 2016
sad
Re: Maje Ayida’s Baby Mama Anita’s Tweet In The Wake Of Toke Makinwa’s by GudluckIBB(m): 11:56am On Nov 28, 2016
Young03:
shut up

husband........
S
N
A
T
C
H
E
R

But toke u be fool for not fucking ur husband well

Guy take am easy with her na!
Toke dull herself,stay at home with Oga, for were!

she dey jump from one party to another, na from There Anita sharpen up na

who dem go put sugar for him mouth wey go spit am troway?if na you nkor?

abeg free Anita Jor!

1 Like

Re: Maje Ayida’s Baby Mama Anita’s Tweet In The Wake Of Toke Makinwa’s by Mzgracie(f): 12:10pm On Nov 28, 2016
You two are fools.. one guy dated u two for more Dan 7 yrs. Wasted ur time etc.. unna no fit gang up show am shege!! He ended up marrying the other lady, you still opened ur kpekus for him to shine..

Jesu! I wonder the kind of lies and promises he kept on telling you guys..

Don't talk about battle here! Cos u created them for yourselves.. it's a good thing Toke is getting herself back.. I think you should as well...
We ll love to hear you own side of the story. Write ur own book. We ll gladly read it too..

Maje wey unna suppose join hands beat well well. Unna dey fight untop am..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Maje Ayida’s Baby Mama Anita’s Tweet In The Wake Of Toke Makinwa’s by Ginaz(f): 12:11pm On Nov 28, 2016
Their story tire me o, three hearts in love with no direction. I will say it's the man's fault, I can't blame this women who were used by this selfish heartless man.

He was the one with the game clearly manipulating both of them. Both women should move on cos this man won't change his ways even if heaven drop down today.

As for toke, move on and leave that trash of a man, God will give you the man that will value your worth.

1 Like

Re: Maje Ayida’s Baby Mama Anita’s Tweet In The Wake Of Toke Makinwa’s by Came: 12:30pm On Nov 28, 2016
The koko be say people no see marriage as sacred again.... Dem just see marriage as one big party where they go to say " I do"
Re: Maje Ayida’s Baby Mama Anita’s Tweet In The Wake Of Toke Makinwa’s by Nobody: 2:24pm On Nov 28, 2016
Young03:
shut up

husband........
S
N
A
T
C
H
E
R

put toke u be fool for not fucking ur husband well

If a woman likes she should do snake in the monkey shadow style if a man wants to leave he would leave.

Besides is he a bag that they are busy snatching
Re: Maje Ayida’s Baby Mama Anita’s Tweet In The Wake Of Toke Makinwa’s by enoqueen: 3:00pm On Nov 28, 2016
Sex will not make him love you and a baby will not make him stay.

U av not won any battle either.
Re: Maje Ayida’s Baby Mama Anita’s Tweet In The Wake Of Toke Makinwa’s by curatorX: 6:51pm On Nov 28, 2016
. BOOKED
Re: Maje Ayida’s Baby Mama Anita’s Tweet In The Wake Of Toke Makinwa’s by Kolade9(m): 7:55pm On Nov 28, 2016
two women mumuing themselves because of poron undecided

(1) (Reply)

Timi Dakolo Shows Off Cute Customised Socks He Rocked At Miss Nigeria Pageant / Nigerian Musician Favoured Me With 150k : Screenshots / Video:- Twerking Went Wrong For A Guy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.