Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,182 members, 7,849,686 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 07:55 AM

Talking Points From Olamide’s Latest Interview - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Talking Points From Olamide’s Latest Interview (591 Views)

Photos From Olamide's Mother's Burial / Photos From Olamide’s OLIC3 Concert (Olamide Live In Concert) Show / Photos From Olamide Adebayo's Traditional Wedding, Becomes Second Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Talking Points From Olamide’s Latest Interview by Semexy(m): 12:21pm On Nov 28, 2016
Talking points from Olamide’s latest interview

– When pictures hit the internet showing Olamide and his son rocking matching hair styles, most were shocked that he could dye the hair of a one-year-old

– But before you label him an irresponsible father, hear what Baddo had to say

– He said dyeing his son’s hair was deliberate .Lot of people have wondered why popular musician Olamide decided to dye the hair of his one-year-old son Batifeori Maximiliano Adedeji. Most feel the boy is too young for such eccentricities.
But baddo recently gave a reason for it. Speaking to Moet Abebe of Soundcity Radio, he said: “Dyeing my son’s hair was deliberate. We are just jumping on this twinning trend. I’m doing my best to raise my son in the right way. I try as much as I can to spend time with him and make sure I’m part of his day to day growth.”
He also went on to reveal that he and his protege Lil Kesh are still on good terms even though he is no longer signed to the label. Asked what he wants to be remembered for, the YBNL CEO said he wants to be remembered as “a symbol of hope for the streets.”

https://www.naij.com/1064638-dyeing-sons-hair-deliberate-olamide.html

Re: Talking Points From Olamide’s Latest Interview by Bamz555: 12:33pm On Nov 28, 2016
Time To Break My Silence.

Each time I try to keep silence my conscience won't let me be,just as I recall one that the man in me dies when I keep mute in the place of oppression.

Yes I used the word oppression here to justify the suffix on the unjust rustication of a 200L student of the prestigious university of Abuja my alma-mater by the disciplinary panel of the institution because he mobilised students for the peaceful NLC protest over the sudden increment of fuel pump price.

Peaceful protest is not a crime in any sane society and why would that of Ameh Destiny be different?

The likes of Late Obafemi Awolowo And Nnamdi Azikiwe Zik of Africa fought and protested for the liberation and emancipation of this nation and Africa students during the colonial era.

Segun Okeowo of this world also fought and led many struggle for the emancipation and liberation from the shackles of the oppressor.

I therefore call on civil society, human rights activist, union leaders both present and past, the leadership of National Association of Nigeria students national body led by Comrade Aruna Kadiri Nans Jcc Fct Axis led by Comrade Abubakar Yahaya M and other concerned comrades to rise and come to the rescue of this young man.

Amanga Awetu!

We Shall Not Relent!!

Okeke Nnaemeka Rolland
#WeDemandJustice

#BringBackOurDestiny
#BringBackOurDestiny
#BringBackOurDestiny

*BringBackOurDestiny*!
*BringBackOurDestiny*!!
*BringBackOurDestiny*!!!

The entire Unibuja students demand the reinstatement of Comr. Ameh Destiny or show Comr. Felix the exit door too.

(1) (Reply)

Watch New Mark Angel Comedy: Who Drove Who As They Argue Over $150 Bill / Lady Claims Skales Is The Father Of Her Son, Berates Him For Abandoning Them / The Complete List Of Headies Awards 2016 Winners

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.