Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,033 members, 7,814,525 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:22 PM

A Lady After A Failed Body Enlargement (Graphic Pics) - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / A Lady After A Failed Body Enlargement (Graphic Pics) (76690 Views)

Doctors Remove Huge Cucumber From Lady's Body. Nigerians React (Graphic Pics) / Another Conjoined Twins Separated In ATBUTH Bauchi (Graphic Pics) / 'Now I Can Expose My Face'; Lady Says After Removal Of Head Tumour. Graphic Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Lady After A Failed Body Enlargement (Graphic Pics) by dingbang(m): 2:24pm On Nov 28, 2016
2swt come and see

Hmmm.. grin
Re: A Lady After A Failed Body Enlargement (Graphic Pics) by benueguy(m): 2:24pm On Nov 28, 2016
Hahahahahaha
Re: A Lady After A Failed Body Enlargement (Graphic Pics) by DanPel(m): 2:25pm On Nov 28, 2016
last week it was a kenya man's kokoro dat ran to his knee and pose there,now this anti developing idi on the laps,abi... Bt dis were never what my p.h.e teacher promised us abt puberty now?.
Re: A Lady After A Failed Body Enlargement (Graphic Pics) by Livefreeordieha(m): 2:25pm On Nov 28, 2016
my only question is e dey pain her?
ChangeIsCostant:
According to reports making rounds online, this young lady landed herself in big trouble after reportedly undertaking a botched bottom enlargement. Photos of the young lady and her swollen laps have been trending online after the unfavorable treatment.

Source; http://www.nationalhelm.net/2016/11/see-what-happened-to-this-lady-after.html
Re: A Lady After A Failed Body Enlargement (Graphic Pics) by Joe50(m): 2:25pm On Nov 28, 2016
instead of a$$ to enlarge na her lap the thing con go... ok na
may God heal her quickly, but before that; she has to bear the consequences.

u wanna make money?
check my signature.
Re: A Lady After A Failed Body Enlargement (Graphic Pics) by gentlelarry(m): 2:26pm On Nov 28, 2016
May God have mercy.

Btw
Learn your CCTV digital camera Installation and Maintenance, Cosmetology skin treatment and makeup, Event Management and bridal services at Magnesium International (Lagos and Ibadan). And atand to Earn your start up capital of 300k and above in our LEARN AND EARN scheme. 08064782868 is the number to call and chat for Inquiry. Check my Signature for further contact.
Re: A Lady After A Failed Body Enlargement (Graphic Pics) by lomaxx: 2:26pm On Nov 28, 2016
Looks like a budding soft tissue tumour.

1 Like

Re: A Lady After A Failed Body Enlargement (Graphic Pics) by Nobody: 2:27pm On Nov 28, 2016
soberdrunk:
Mogbe!! See her weird looking "piant" sef angry angry
grin grin
You got that right grin There are panties. . . and then there's "piant". This one na piant

1 Like

Re: A Lady After A Failed Body Enlargement (Graphic Pics) by dingbang(m): 2:27pm On Nov 28, 2016
Because she wants to impress guy
Re: A Lady After A Failed Body Enlargement (Graphic Pics) by Nobody: 2:27pm On Nov 28, 2016
She patronized a quack plastic surgeon that injected her with the wrong substance
Re: A Lady After A Failed Body Enlargement (Graphic Pics) by timileyinolawuyi(m): 2:28pm On Nov 28, 2016
CAUSE TROUBLE
Re: A Lady After A Failed Body Enlargement (Graphic Pics) by zeb04(f): 2:30pm On Nov 28, 2016
butt enlargement with the torn underwear? nah i think someone is writing a different story using her pictures.

1 Like

Re: A Lady After A Failed Body Enlargement (Graphic Pics) by Nobody: 2:31pm On Nov 28, 2016
it's very likely an abscess yet some people have ignorantly termed it as b#tt enlargement.

2 Likes

Re: A Lady After A Failed Body Enlargement (Graphic Pics) by alaskido(m): 2:31pm On Nov 28, 2016
I am really sorry for this girl but I have laughing in my office since I read this thread. grin grin. I cant stop laughing. You see your life. You want man to like your big ass. In this time of recession men don't look at back side anymore. We have gone completely blind. Leave wetin them write for motor enter motor jare.
Re: A Lady After A Failed Body Enlargement (Graphic Pics) by Nukualofa: 2:32pm On Nov 28, 2016
I will pray for her later but for now my prayer list is full maybe the person below me can help
Re: A Lady After A Failed Body Enlargement (Graphic Pics) by gozzlin: 2:33pm On Nov 28, 2016
Just to impress guys. smh undecided
Re: A Lady After A Failed Body Enlargement (Graphic Pics) by dubai4eva: 2:33pm On Nov 28, 2016
I see it on her laps lol
Re: A Lady After A Failed Body Enlargement (Graphic Pics) by Nukualofa: 2:34pm On Nov 28, 2016
AuroraB:
How could she afford such surgery yet she got nicer background in her residence to take this picture?
Wise up, people, that procedure ain't cheap. This is an abscess or something else I dunno...
Nne your head is there
Re: A Lady After A Failed Body Enlargement (Graphic Pics) by iLiquidator: 2:36pm On Nov 28, 2016
PaulIdu:
Looks like an abscess from a regular injection gone wrong ..
It is a common case. When silicone implant goes wrong this usually happnes. Had it been it was a breast enlargement she undergoes the implant might have shifted to her shoulder.
Re: A Lady After A Failed Body Enlargement (Graphic Pics) by Nobody: 2:36pm On Nov 28, 2016
PaulIdu:
Looks like an abscess from a regular injection gone wrong ..
A regular injection wouldnt give such degree of deformity. With an abscess this size, she wouldn't even be able to move that leg .
This is obviously muscular dystrophy from steroid use.

2 Likes

Re: A Lady After A Failed Body Enlargement (Graphic Pics) by ZUBzero18(m): 2:36pm On Nov 28, 2016
Ashii Everywhere... Since She Sow The Wind, Let Her Rip The Whirlwind... Good Riddance To Bad Rubbish...
Re: A Lady After A Failed Body Enlargement (Graphic Pics) by Wiseandtrue(f): 2:38pm On Nov 28, 2016
shocked shocked instead she got lap enlargement cheesy not mocking her but is something to be learnt by her incident: Appreciate God for the way he created you.
You are one of your kind.
You are unique
ChangeIsCostant:
According to reports making rounds online, this young lady landed herself in big trouble after reportedly undertaking a botched bottom enlargement. Photos of the young lady and her swollen laps have been trending online after the unfavorable treatment.

Source; http://www.nationalhelm.net/2016/11/see-what-happened-to-this-lady-after.html

Re: A Lady After A Failed Body Enlargement (Graphic Pics) by Nobody: 2:39pm On Nov 28, 2016
na waoh so even blk girls na enlarge their boooty too? wat happened to the natural ukwu wey God give u? leave booty enlargement to the white girls.

1 Like

Re: A Lady After A Failed Body Enlargement (Graphic Pics) by Missmossy(f): 2:40pm On Nov 28, 2016
See what lack of contentment has caused. Other ladies should learn from this. I pray she gets better soon.

1 Like

Re: A Lady After A Failed Body Enlargement (Graphic Pics) by Nnwannsukka(m): 2:41pm On Nov 28, 2016
ChangeIsCostant:

Ok now i know wat happened na dat side the bumbum shift come
Re: A Lady After A Failed Body Enlargement (Graphic Pics) by thunderbabs: 2:42pm On Nov 28, 2016
grin Failed project...na d yansh she wan enlarge dey do shakara for guys b4...see as dey open everytin to evrybody nw.....dz gals sef.....

Buttock enlargement gone awry smiley

Dr 90210
Re: A Lady After A Failed Body Enlargement (Graphic Pics) by Oyinkhansolamie(f): 2:43pm On Nov 28, 2016
at least u learn ur lesson
Re: A Lady After A Failed Body Enlargement (Graphic Pics) by joisfeko: 2:43pm On Nov 28, 2016
ChangeIsCostant:

but her real bottom is ok to go why is she looking for enlargement? That sounds her right.

1 Like

Re: A Lady After A Failed Body Enlargement (Graphic Pics) by Youandme158: 2:44pm On Nov 28, 2016
This has turn to thigh surgery ooo. May God save her
Re: A Lady After A Failed Body Enlargement (Graphic Pics) by Rhymez(m): 2:45pm On Nov 28, 2016
joisfeko:
but her real bottom is ok to go why is she looking for enlargement? That sounds her right.

Really?
Re: A Lady After A Failed Body Enlargement (Graphic Pics) by Nobody: 2:46pm On Nov 28, 2016
Lol....dat is part of d enlargement na. grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Coronavirus: People Wear Condoms On Fingers In Singapore To Avoid Infections / Lady Dies After Posting "If I Die During Lockdown No Need For Autopsy" / Photo Of 20-Year-Old Zambian Female Student Who Committed Suicide

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.