Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,610 members, 7,813,000 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:16 AM

A Curious Observation From A South African Guy - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / A Curious Observation From A South African Guy (488 Views)

Curious / Curious Abt Some Landers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Curious Observation From A South African Guy by briandaman(m): 3:08pm On Nov 28, 2016
I have only personaly met one Nigerian woman.Beauty wise she was not the most pleasing to the eye but I enjoyed her personality. For me as a south African guy when I see Nigerian women whether the ones living here In south Africa or ones In Nigerian movies they just come across as ultra aggressive and look like they can beat a man up lol. But that is what mostly turns me on about u Nigerian girls. I love feisty women and u all are so feisty and that Is so sexy. South African women are soft and very simple and generally unsophisticated. But to be honest they are more feminine and easy to handle than Nigerian women in my view lol. As many Nigerian guys marry south African women I wonder how many south African men marry Nigerian women? I googled and found pretty much none. Are u Nigerian girls not feeling sa men or is it sa men not feeling Nigerian women. Or are you Nigerian women so hard to access for any other Nigerian men than a man outside of nigeria? I would love me a naija babe lol!!! smiley

(1) (Reply)

Meet Young Singles, Mature Singles And Mingle At Lekki Dating / . / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.