Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,885 members, 7,814,000 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:00 AM

Teacher Lands In Kirikiri For Flogging Student - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Teacher Lands In Kirikiri For Flogging Student (517 Views)

Jean Codo Dies In Kirikiri Prison / Woman Jailed In Kirikiri For “opening An Account” (photo) / Anambra Teacher Dies After Flogging Student In Her Class (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Teacher Lands In Kirikiri For Flogging Student by joker92: 3:25pm On Nov 28, 2016
Sunday Adeshina, a secondary school economics teacher of Great Esteem Private Secondary School, Ijeshatedo, Lagos state, have been reprimanded in Kirikiri prison for flogging a student.

According to our correspondence Mr Sunday flogged an SS3 student identified as Onyinye Nwakaeme till she started bleeding for failing a question.

According to Onyinye, She was copying note during economics class. The 14years old SS3 student who just returned from his father’s burial was called out alongside others by the teacher and we’re told to explain what he has been teaching. She said the teacher flogged her for not getting the question right.

Onyinye said

“We were taking Economics class that day and I was busy copying note. I had just returned from my father’s burial. Being behind schedule, I used every available time to copy my notes because I had a lot to write.

“The teacher saw me and called me out with some people, claiming that we were making noise and asked us to explain what he had been teaching. I didn’t get the question right because I was really not paying attention to him. Out of anger, he started flogging me.

“He flogged me to the point that I was bleeding on my head and he didn’t stop. Even when the proprietor asked him to stop, he was fierce and wanted to flog me more.”

Onyinye and her siblings stormed the school the next day demanding why their sister was flogged in such an inhumane manner but Mr Sunday was absent.

The siblings took the next line of action and reported the case to Ago Police Station. This led to the indefinite suspension of Onyinye by the school.

Mr Sunday Adesina was arrested by the Ago Police officers and charged to court for assault. However he failed to meet up with the bail requirement of seventy thousand naira (N70,000) thus was sent to kirikiri prison till he meets up with the bail requirements

http://nghubs.com/teacher-lands-in-kirikiri-after-flogging-student/

Re: Teacher Lands In Kirikiri For Flogging Student by joker92: 3:25pm On Nov 28, 2016
Lalasticlala mynd44 Dominique
Re: Teacher Lands In Kirikiri For Flogging Student by scrapNG: 3:26pm On Nov 28, 2016
ouch... bad teacher
Re: Teacher Lands In Kirikiri For Flogging Student by midehi2(f): 3:26pm On Nov 28, 2016
good for him, pikin wey dem go say "push, push" eyes popping out with half alive half dead, na him person wan destroy im body...good for him jor, next time he will be conscious of using the cane
Re: Teacher Lands In Kirikiri For Flogging Student by HungerBAD: 3:28pm On Nov 28, 2016
Thread was opened earlier.
Re: Teacher Lands In Kirikiri For Flogging Student by kinggogo: 3:33pm On Nov 28, 2016
undecided

(1) (Reply)

WTF: South African Pastor Makes Church Members Drink Dettol Liquid Antiseptic / Fulani Herdsmen Abducts Female NYSC Member In Abuja, See Their Ransom Bid / What Will You Do?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.