Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,947 members, 7,817,783 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:28 PM

PHOTOS: Justice Rita Ofili-ajumogobia In Court - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PHOTOS: Justice Rita Ofili-ajumogobia In Court (32981 Views)

Justice Ofili-Ajumogobia To Remain In EFCC Custody For More 2 Weeks / For Receiving N5m From SAN, Rita Ofili-Ajumogobia, In Trouble / Justice Ofili-ajumogobia Finally Surrenders To efcc (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PHOTOS: Justice Rita Ofili-ajumogobia In Court by shamecurls(m): 4:44pm On Nov 28, 2016
Most corrupt judge in the Nigerian judiciary.

I just hope they sentence her to death once found guilty so we can move on to Nnamadi Kalu's case which I believe will follow same sentence a it's a c of treason.

2 Likes

Re: PHOTOS: Justice Rita Ofili-ajumogobia In Court by Bsmartt(m): 4:44pm On Nov 28, 2016
The judge used to be the one reading people's judgement and sending people to various correctional facilities (prison). But now see how the table turned around.... Hmmmmnnn.

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS: Justice Rita Ofili-ajumogobia In Court by Araoluwa005(m): 4:46pm On Nov 28, 2016
Bolustic:
[size=20pt]Mama Peace, watch this dock carefully and study how to stand well.[/size]
she is a fast learner

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS: Justice Rita Ofili-ajumogobia In Court by dom(m): 4:47pm On Nov 28, 2016
Hmmmmm. Camera in court?
This is contempt of court (in facie curiae. For that matter.)
Re: PHOTOS: Justice Rita Ofili-ajumogobia In Court by Btruth: 4:53pm On Nov 28, 2016
EWAagoyin:
atleast 40years in prison will be enough
Haba! Iyen ti poju oooo. When she did not plan coup.

Se bi ole owo jiji nikan nii. lipsrsealed
Re: PHOTOS: Justice Rita Ofili-ajumogobia In Court by sammyj: 4:53pm On Nov 28, 2016
Point of correction this is in the court and not in front of social media or news paper!!! angry
IVORY2009:
[s][/s]

Television/Newspaper trial!!
Re: PHOTOS: Justice Rita Ofili-ajumogobia In Court by wink2015(m): 4:53pm On Nov 28, 2016
[size=15pt]Poor Camera work! You should have face her and get a good snapshoot.

For many years lawyers and judges were untouchable!

Thanks to the Buhari administration who thought it necessary to bring our judges to book, our judges are being made to face the court that was their playground were they throw sentences to common man for stealing just a tuber of yam.

Corruption has eaten deep into the fabrics of Nigeria. It was funny to see Justice Ngwuta hide exotics cars in hotel. Ngwuta also went to hide huge amount of dollars in his bathroom which EFFC later discovered when they raided his house.

Lawyers and judges have done incalculable damages to Nigeria because many years nobody look in their direction as we thought they were INNOCENTY

We saw our judges as Angels that are above crimes. But the story has changed thanks to the revealation from Justice Ajomogobia[/size]

3 Likes

Re: PHOTOS: Justice Rita Ofili-ajumogobia In Court by EWAagoyin(m): 4:55pm On Nov 28, 2016
Btruth:
Haba! Iyen ti poju oooo. When she did not plan coup.

Se bi ole owo jiji nikan nii. lipsrsealed
iku ni tò ba jè coup ló fè sé ko pojú ràrà
Re: PHOTOS: Justice Rita Ofili-ajumogobia In Court by Larrykaysail(m): 4:56pm On Nov 28, 2016
Re: PHOTOS: Justice Rita Ofili-ajumogobia In Court by ikwubaba: 4:56pm On Nov 28, 2016
fistonati:
This government Area Of Concentration (AOC) is....... PAYBACK TIME. And its hightime the government realises that this arent Nigerians needs and expectations, it doesnt put food on the table of an average Nigerian.

I believe government have different departments and ministries. So how does the work of EFCC stop government from performing in other areas. Abi you just want EFCC to be resting and doing nothing?

Meanwhile I am surprise at this age and experience, we cannot see the link between corruption and poverty. You expect government to be successful, but criminals should be left to continue in their crime. You didn't know that nothing will work if corruption is allowed to fester. You dey take medicine for snake bite and still want poisonous snakes to move freely around you.

When I see things like this coming from supposedly educated and mature people, I cry for Naija. Abi na just to support corruption anyhow, any which way?

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS: Justice Rita Ofili-ajumogobia In Court by IVORY2009(m): 4:57pm On Nov 28, 2016
sammyj:
Point of correction this is in the court and not in front of social media or news paper!!! angry

And a case before the honourable court of law, and is discussed in public domain, is refer to as wat?
Re: PHOTOS: Justice Rita Ofili-ajumogobia In Court by Btruth: 4:58pm On Nov 28, 2016
EWAagoyin:
iku ni tò ba jè coup ló fè sé ko pojú ràrà
ko buru nigba yen ooo.
Re: PHOTOS: Justice Rita Ofili-ajumogobia In Court by ganye1: 4:59pm On Nov 28, 2016
izzou:
Will she eventually get jailed. The answer is NO
What will eventually happen to her? Absolutely nothing

I am not against any war against corruption, but until we begin to see results, Buhari will continue to be a joker and his gullible followers will not stop to amaze me

Only a director of NIMASA has been jailed for a year because of a fraud case of over 1 billion naira.

This case will end just like thw rest. ADJOURNMENT.
Buhari has done his part by arresting and taking them to court so how is it Buhari's fault that the corrupt judges refused to sentence them?
Re: PHOTOS: Justice Rita Ofili-ajumogobia In Court by Nobody: 5:00pm On Nov 28, 2016
alaskido:
Show us this woman face now. Una dey show us Police man and prison warden.
I wonder o
Re: PHOTOS: Justice Rita Ofili-ajumogobia In Court by izzou(m): 5:03pm On Nov 28, 2016
ganye1:

Buhari has done his part by arresting and taking them to court so how is it Buhari's fault that the corrupt judges refused to sentence them?

Here we go again.

Maybe you forgot that part of his campaign promises was to fight corruption and jail those wanting.

So, if Buhari arrests a thousand people and takes them to court, and the court sets them free, then corruption has indeed been fought and won?

Common. You can think better than this
Re: PHOTOS: Justice Rita Ofili-ajumogobia In Court by manu1: 5:05pm On Nov 28, 2016
Progressive01:
Oya ooo!!

Supporters of Crooks, Thieves, Militants, Terrorists, FFK, et al, food don done!

Come wail your hearts away. Dont be shy.. cheesy

After FFK paid her bribe to free him from his money laundering charges
Corrupt judge and a disgrace to female judges. Money for hand back for ground
It is good that she is being treated like the common criminal that she is

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS: Justice Rita Ofili-ajumogobia In Court by PastorOla1: 5:28pm On Nov 28, 2016
Big Woman of YESTERDAY!!!!! The untorcheables ones of yesterday!!!!! There is always a tomorrow!!!!! Hmmmmmmm.
Re: PHOTOS: Justice Rita Ofili-ajumogobia In Court by 4nobody4every1: 5:28pm On Nov 28, 2016
Bolustic:
[size=20pt]Mama Peace, watch this dock carefully and study how to stand well.[/size]
l am Mama Peace, l am gulity already because all that Dollars was money l got from kickbacks from my Ogogoro Jonathan, tell Buhari to send me to Bayelsa Prison so l can eat Banga soup, fresh fish and Sapele water grin grin grin

Re: PHOTOS: Justice Rita Ofili-ajumogobia In Court by wealth231(m): 5:29pm On Nov 28, 2016
Wey her photo?
Re: PHOTOS: Justice Rita Ofili-ajumogobia In Court by Kobicove(m): 5:34pm On Nov 28, 2016
Corruption everywhere you look!

Na which kain human beings dey inhabit this country sef? undecided

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS: Justice Rita Ofili-ajumogobia In Court by sapele914(m): 5:41pm On Nov 28, 2016
SweetJoystick:
Who dey hide dey snap am? The person no fit snap from the front make her face show well?
From your statement It is quite obvious you haven't been to a court proceeding in Nigeria. If the judge had caught the person taking those pictures most probably he or she would have spent the night in Ikoyi prison even more so as the case involves another Judge.
Re: PHOTOS: Justice Rita Ofili-ajumogobia In Court by esthel(f): 5:41pm On Nov 28, 2016
Almighty ajumogobia....she neva esperedit, bubu dont joke with anyone
Re: PHOTOS: Justice Rita Ofili-ajumogobia In Court by Michaelgates(m): 5:43pm On Nov 28, 2016
fistonati:
This government Area Of Concentration (AOC) is....... PAYBACK TIME. And its hightime the government realises that this arent Nigerians needs and expectations, it doesnt put food on the table of an average Nigerian.
Can u Pls shut up if u don't have any intelligent thing to say?

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS: Justice Rita Ofili-ajumogobia In Court by Slickchuma1: 5:43pm On Nov 28, 2016
[color=#000099][/color]
ikwubaba:

I believe government have different departments and ministries. So how does the work of EFCC stop government from performing in other areas. Abi you just want EFCC to be resting and doing nothing?

Meanwhile I am surprise at this age and experience, we cannot see the link between corruption and poverty. You expect government to be successful, but criminals should be left to continue in their crime. You didn't know that nothing will work if corruption is allowed to fester. You dey take medicine for snake bite and still want poisonous snakes to move freely around you.

When I see things like this coming from supposedly educated and mature people, I cry for Naija. Abi na just to support corruption anyhow, any which way?

May God bless you for this...sometimes the way some people reason just baffles me.

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS: Justice Rita Ofili-ajumogobia In Court by Nobody: 5:49pm On Nov 28, 2016
It would be nice when she meets people she sent to jail in jail. There would be a welcome party for her.
Re: PHOTOS: Justice Rita Ofili-ajumogobia In Court by bashydemy(m): 6:03pm On Nov 28, 2016
IVORY2009:
[s][/s]

Go and Die, All you can do is wail and continue wailing.
Re: PHOTOS: Justice Rita Ofili-ajumogobia In Court by freshcvvs: 6:14pm On Nov 28, 2016
IVORY2009:
[s][/s]

You mean the court in that picture is a newspaper/Television court?
Re: PHOTOS: Justice Rita Ofili-ajumogobia In Court by jahsharon: 6:15pm On Nov 28, 2016
fistonati:

Yes, you are right, it is payback time for all people that have looted our treasury. So, if you have a relative that has looted our treasury in the past, advice him/her to return the loot. If Buhari can dock corrupt Judges, who else can't he dock?
Re: PHOTOS: Justice Rita Ofili-ajumogobia In Court by drskyfly007(m): 6:15pm On Nov 28, 2016
They are just wasting their time..no judge will jail his or her fellow judge..its a cult
Re: PHOTOS: Justice Rita Ofili-ajumogobia In Court by bashydemy(m): 6:19pm On Nov 28, 2016
izzou:

Here we go again.

Maybe you forgot that part of his campaign promises was to fight corruption and jail those wanting.

So, if Buhari arrests a thousand people and takes them to court, and the court sets them free, then corruption has indeed been fought and won?

Common. You can think better than this

Then you suggest Buhari should just arrest and put them in jail without trial?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Buhari Must Resign - Gov Fayose Fights Garba Shehu On Channels Tv [video] / We’ve Uncovered A ‘Satanic’ Plot By Dangote To Cause Chaos – Kogi Government / Tinubu: I Can’t Wrestle With Pigs, We Will Beat Them Silly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.