Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,634 members, 7,958,895 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 06:53 AM

I Am An Atheist, A Proud One. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I Am An Atheist, A Proud One. (8669 Views)

4 Reasons I'm Considering Becoming An Atheist / Mark Zuckerberg Is Not An Atheist? / My Experience As An Atheist For Three Weeks. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am An Atheist, A Proud One. by Nobody: 3:58pm On Nov 28, 2016
I know this won't make sense for a lot of people, having engaged in several religions in search for the truth, u finally knew that the truth I seek could only be known when my mind is not caged in any religion fallacy, to be sincere, religion apologist are forever imprisoned, devoid of their mind to reason deeply and seek the truth.

In as much as this might not appeal to millions out there, I still encouraged you though to free yourself from the greedies who parades themselves as the agent of the truth to lure and drain you with the cross and moons as their alibi, wonder why Europeans who brought in Christianity came and stole our valuables and artifacts away? All of these were in the quest for truth, afterward they prosper and flourished , I'm tired of seeing our sicked community, plagues with famine, diseases and abject poverty.

We have to wake up to reality and dedicates all those time we dedicated to worshipping some sky gods to developing our community and helping ourselves as brothers, we youths shouldn't be no longer fooled by the so called pastors, imams, shamans and the dirty politicians that turns you to pawn using religion mechanisms.

Lastly we all should say no to tribalisms, we are souls and free spirits, we are god, we've got all we need to better our lives and communities, as a free soul you could be in that tribe you passionately hate in your next life. Let's love ourselves. That's what the life demands from us.

Yes I believes in reincarnation, I was a wiccansmiley

Peace be to y'all.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am An Atheist, A Proud One. by ademasta(m): 3:58pm On Nov 28, 2016
Good for you
Re: I Am An Atheist, A Proud One. by jonbellion(m): 4:13pm On Nov 28, 2016
Welcome to the religous section
Where unbelievers with different views come together to give religious people hell cool

4 Likes

Re: I Am An Atheist, A Proud One. by KingEbukaNaija: 4:20pm On Nov 28, 2016
ArienRic:
I know this won't make sense for a lot of people, having engaged in several religions in search for the truth, u finally knew that the truth I seek could only be known when my mind is not caged in any religion fallacy, to be sincere, religion apologist are forever imprisoned, devoid of their mind to reason deeply and seek the truth.

In as much as this might not appeal to millions out there, I still encouraged you though to free yourself from the greedies who parades themselves as the agent of the truth to lure and drain you with the cross and moons as their alibi, wonder why Europeans who brought in Christianity came and stole our valuables and artifacts away? All of these were in the quest for truth, afterward they prosper and flourished , I'm tired of seeing our sicked community, plagues with famine, diseases and abject poverty.

We have to wake up to reality and dedicates all those time we dedicated to worshipping some sky gods to developing our community and helping ourselves as brothers, we youths shouldn't be no longer fooled by the so called pastors, imams, shamans and the dirty politicians that turns you to pawn using religion mechanisms.

Lastly we all should say no to tribalisms, we are souls and free spirits, we are god, we've got all we need to better our lives and communities, as a free soul you could be in that tribe you passionately hate in your next life. Let's love ourselves. That's what the life demands from us.

Peace be to y'all.

This guys sound like a weak atheist. Young man if you rejected religion , it does not make you an atheist . cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: I Am An Atheist, A Proud One. by KingEbukaNaija: 4:21pm On Nov 28, 2016
jonbellion:
Welcome to the religous section
Where unbelievers with different views come together to give religious people hell cool

You should be concerned about aspiring to greatness not arguing aimlessly lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: I Am An Atheist, A Proud One. by Nobody: 4:22pm On Nov 28, 2016
kheengjay:
BEHOLD A NEW MUMU IS BORN.......#IN OTHER NEWS WHO GET GARRI TO GIVE ME...LOL

Coming from a believersmiley in as much as I don't wanna respond to this, I still gotta tell you that I'm well trained and have chosen my path, we all have choices don't we?

3 Likes

Re: I Am An Atheist, A Proud One. by Nobody: 4:25pm On Nov 28, 2016
KingEbukaNaija:

This guys sound like a weak atheist. Young man if you rejected religion , it does not make you an atheist . cheesy cheesy

Hehe this got me smiling for a while, anyway I'm not a weakling, is just that am full of love for everyone, even the ones you won't get close too.

1 Like

Re: I Am An Atheist, A Proud One. by KingEbukaNaija: 4:25pm On Nov 28, 2016
ArienRic:

Hehe this got me smiling for a while, anyway I'm not a weakling, is just that am full of love for everyone, even the ones you won't get close too.

Did you become an atheist because you reject religion ?

1 Like

Re: I Am An Atheist, A Proud One. by plaetton: 4:29pm On Nov 28, 2016
ArienRic:

Coming from a believersmiley in as much as I don't wanna respond to this, I still gotta tell you that I'm well trained and have chose my path, we all have choices don't we?
Choice, MENTAL SOVEREIGNTY is what kingebukasblog doesn't , and may never understand.

1 Like

Re: I Am An Atheist, A Proud One. by jonbellion(m): 4:34pm On Nov 28, 2016
KingEbukaNaija:

You should be concerned about aspiring to greatness not arguing aimlessly lipsrsealed
it's a spare time thing smiley

1 Like

Re: I Am An Atheist, A Proud One. by Nobody: 4:35pm On Nov 28, 2016
KingEbukaNaija:

Did you become an atheist because you reject religion ?

I was sceptical to reply you though, looking @your signature lolsmiley but anyway I'm doing that now, I have been practicing wiccan since 2011 before I chose a new path, I don't reject religion/s, am only saying that they are not logically correct, if may use the word Stup*d, there's no point been a slave to a non existent entity because of fear and poverty, whereas neither will be solve, it'll even more compounded.

3 Likes

Re: I Am An Atheist, A Proud One. by KingEbukaNaija: 4:41pm On Nov 28, 2016
ArienRic:

I was sceptical to reply you though, looking @your signature lolsmiley but anyway I'm doing that now, I have been practicing wiccan since 2011 before I chose a new path, I don't reject religion/s, am only saying that they are not logically correct, if may use the word Stup*d, there's no point been a slave to a non existent entity because of fear and poverty, whereas neither will be solve, it'll even more compounded.

And atheism is logically correct ? grin grin What is logical about atheism ? Care to enlighten me ?

This might disconcert you a bit . Do you know that people reject religion and still acknowledge the existence of God ? And some people believe in an impersonal God ? Are you aware of that ArienRic ? And that more religious people are involved in the alleviation of poverty , the advancement of science and the progress of humanity than the atheist will ever be , are you aware of this ?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am An Atheist, A Proud One. by jonbellion(m): 4:44pm On Nov 28, 2016
KingEbukaNaija:

An atheism is logically correct ? grin grin What is logical about atheism ? Care to enlighten me ?

This might disconcert you a bit . Do you know that people reject religion and still acknowledge the existence of God ? And some people believe in an impersonal God ? Are you aware of that ArienRic ? [s]And that more religious people are involved in the alleviation of poverty , the advancement of science and the progress of humanity than the atheist will ever be[/s] , are you aware of this ?
chaii nna why are you deciving yourself like this

4 Likes

Re: I Am An Atheist, A Proud One. by KingEbukaNaija: 4:46pm On Nov 28, 2016
ArienRic:

You believe in reincarnation which involves spirit incarnates and endless cycles of rebirth but you don't believe in God ? undecided

You claim religions are not logically correct , but do you know that in Buddhism which is atheistic in nature , reincarnation is a core doctrine ?

As an atheist , do you have logical proof of reincarnation ?
Re: I Am An Atheist, A Proud One. by Splinz(m): 4:50pm On Nov 28, 2016
So

Re: I Am An Atheist, A Proud One. by KingEbukaNaija: 4:50pm On Nov 28, 2016
jonbellion:
chaii nna why are you deciving yourself like this

I can list endless names of christian organisations involved in the alleviation of poverty in rural areas , I can list myriads of religious people in science and how many atheists can you name lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: I Am An Atheist, A Proud One. by jonbellion(m): 4:56pm On Nov 28, 2016
KingEbukaNaija:

I can list endless names of christian organisations involved in the alleviation of poverty in rural areas , I can list myriads of religious people in science and how many atheists can you name lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
let that your eye clear
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_secularist_organizations

2 Likes

Re: I Am An Atheist, A Proud One. by KingEbukaNaija: 4:59pm On Nov 28, 2016
jonbellion:
let that your eye clear

Wth!!!

Which organization there is involved in alleviating poverty in rural areas

grin grin
Re: I Am An Atheist, A Proud One. by Urahara2: 5:00pm On Nov 28, 2016
KingEbukaNaija:

And atheism is logically correct ? grin grin What is logical about atheism ? Care to enlighten me ?

This might disconcert you a bit . Do you know that people reject religion and still acknowledge the existence of God ? And some people believe in an impersonal God ? Are you aware of that ArienRic ? And that more religious people are involved in the alleviation of poverty , the advancement of science and the progress of humanity than the atheist will ever be , are you aware of this ?

ebuka one thing I have noticed about you is that place far more emphasis on the belief in god than in the belief in Christ.

you seem to have a semblance of torelance in infidels so far they believe in god
Re: I Am An Atheist, A Proud One. by promise10: 5:00pm On Nov 28, 2016
KingEbukaNaija:

leave the DING-DUMB hardmirrored guy.

I will answer him, if he mentions one known atheistic motherless babies home in Nigeria.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am An Atheist, A Proud One. by KingEbukaNaija: 5:03pm On Nov 28, 2016
Urahara2:

ebuka one thing I have noticed about you is that place far more emphasis on the belief in god than in the belief in Christ.

you seem to have a semblance of torelance in infidels so far they believe in god

The Father is God , The Son is God and The Holy Spirit is God . All three are One . wink
Re: I Am An Atheist, A Proud One. by promise10: 5:04pm On Nov 28, 2016
jonbellion:
let that your eye clear
the link up there would jerk up the fact that you are DING-DUMB.

Now, how does the link answer the question?
Re: I Am An Atheist, A Proud One. by promise10: 5:05pm On Nov 28, 2016
KingEbukaNaija:

The Father is God , The Son is God and The Holy Spirit is God . All three are One . wink
manifesting in different dimensions.

Urahara come and learn.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Am An Atheist, A Proud One. by KingEbukaNaija: 5:05pm On Nov 28, 2016
promise10:

leave the DING-DUMB hardmirrored guy.

I will answer him, if he mentions one known atheistic motherless babies home in Nigeria.

He does not know that charity is part of religious teachings . Atheists have NO REASON to be good .
Re: I Am An Atheist, A Proud One. by KingEbukaNaija: 5:06pm On Nov 28, 2016
promise10:

grin grin

No mind am
Re: I Am An Atheist, A Proud One. by jonbellion(m): 5:07pm On Nov 28, 2016
promise10:

what kind of lame ass wise crack is this

2 Likes

Re: I Am An Atheist, A Proud One. by Urahara2: 5:07pm On Nov 28, 2016
KingEbukaNaija:

judging by this statement does that mean that Muslims , Hindus , deists won't Go to hell
Re: I Am An Atheist, A Proud One. by Nobody: 5:07pm On Nov 28, 2016
*shakes him* Welcome to the age of enlighteninment bro.

I'm glad you resigned from being the warden of the prison in the brain sentenced by religion for life.

2 Likes

Re: I Am An Atheist, A Proud One. by ifenes(m): 5:09pm On Nov 28, 2016
You are on the right path. First thing you have done right is to get out of that prison- religion and start the process to awaking your Genius. It is okay to be an Atheist but do know you have only opened a door. Do not stand at the door because if you did you will be a stagnant Athiest. You need to find out more about the Mental Universe and how it can work for you.

2 Likes

Re: I Am An Atheist, A Proud One. by jonbellion(m): 5:10pm On Nov 28, 2016
aaronson:
*shakes him* Welcome to the age of enlighteninment bro.

I'm glad you resigned from being the warden of the prison in the brain sentenced by religion for life.
kingebukaNaija has gone mental in the religous asylum
Like an African version of Harley Quinn

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Who Rain Down These Brimstone On Sodom And Gomorrah? / I Have Started Hating God This Days, I Think Religion Is A Scam / A Gospel of TRUTH, UNITY & UNCONDITIONAL LOVE

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.