Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,441 members, 7,819,631 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:30 PM

I Will Kill Myself If You Dont Grant My Wish. - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / I Will Kill Myself If You Dont Grant My Wish. (598 Views)

MY WISH / VIDEO: Phazehop – Can’t Kill Myself (prod By Kvibez) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Will Kill Myself If You Dont Grant My Wish. by richieyung(m): 4:05pm On Nov 28, 2016
My Wish: Am begging for 10,000 downloads on my song.

Am begging all nairalanders to support me with just 10,000 downloads, i believe you can all do it. That will happen only if you love me and wait for me to post it here on Dec. 1

My reason: the last time i posted a link to my song here, i got only 76 downloads.

Please #anticipate #BABYPAUSE × #DIANA

Invited men of honour: Airmark1
lalasticlalah
Re: I Will Kill Myself If You Dont Grant My Wish. by ammyluv2002(f): 4:15pm On Nov 28, 2016
Seriously? You call 76 downloads only? Why not start by saying "thank you for the previous downloads"
Re: I Will Kill Myself If You Dont Grant My Wish. by loomer: 4:19pm On Nov 28, 2016
Which of these do you need?

a gun, knife, rope or poison?

1 Like

Re: I Will Kill Myself If You Dont Grant My Wish. by Macgabe(m): 5:11pm On Nov 28, 2016
ammyluv2002:
Seriously? You call 76 downloads only? Why not start by saying "thank you for the previous downloads"

Hmmm... that's humans for you. No appreciation, no gratitude and as if those that downloaded the his track got mb from him. My brother, show appreciation ok. Some will not even get 10 downloads sef

(1) (Reply)

MUSIC : No Kill Me (prod. Popito) – Dresscode X Orezi X Young John / Dwizzy - Omo Guy (prod. By Timbun) / New Gospel Song , Hemmy George : I Am That I Am

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.