Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,813 members, 7,820,876 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:08 AM

Aregbesola Commissions Adventist Government High School - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aregbesola Commissions Adventist Government High School (26009 Views)

Governor Aregbesola Commissions Dipson Plastics In Osun (Photos) / Aregbesola Commissions St. Augustine’s Government Elementary School, Ipetumodu / Buhari Commissions Osogbo Government High School (#osunat25) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aregbesola Commissions Adventist Government High School by Johnnyessence(m): 8:31pm On Nov 29, 2016
SuperS1Panther:

Don't dabble into what you do not have any idea about.

Have you checked what is written on most of the buildings, most especially at the entrance ---- OSSG/UBEC.
another frustrated wailer again. Big for nothing. Continue with ur lies. It will pay u well ok. What is writing in all d schools ogbeni constructed was written boldy goverenment middle and high schools. We av subeb in the state that's contributing their own quota too in the state. Subeb means state universal basic education board. This board is been funded by state government. The UBEC is been funded by fg. In which we have federal government colleges across the state. All this FGC ands FGGS has boarding school facilities. Pls make ur research before u type trash here ok. Keep wailing why ogbeni keep succeeding.
Re: Aregbesola Commissions Adventist Government High School by 2n2k(m): 8:32pm On Nov 29, 2016
Walecoker65:

Don't be deceived, Ondo has too and moreover the credit isn't for Aregbe alone. The biggest credit should be given to the then federal government (Goodluck Jonathan's regime) for the intervention project.

Its an ETF project Bro!

ETF ceased funding primary and secondary education in May 2011 when it transmuted to TETFUND which deals with only tertiary education. How did a dead organization fund a secondary school project in 2016?
Re: Aregbesola Commissions Adventist Government High School by BarryX(m): 8:33pm On Nov 29, 2016
mapet:

You had no clue about how the funding for such venture was raised, and your only explanation is what you claim you saw at the entrance? Pluuezzzzeeee!!!!
Which explanation do you have then? Oblige us
Re: Aregbesola Commissions Adventist Government High School by Nobody: 8:34pm On Nov 29, 2016
well done
Re: Aregbesola Commissions Adventist Government High School by Johnnyessence(m): 8:35pm On Nov 29, 2016
SuperS1Panther:

You are still jonzing. Even your Paymaster cannot deny what you are denying.

The new school in Oso Grams and Ataoja have been concessioned to Olashore. The entry form is 3k each.

I take pleasure in denying PPP agents their monthly allawee from their Paymaster.

Lmaooooooo
which entry form again. U will always display ur behaviour. U behave immaturely to issues here. It has reasons why oso gram av not been open hmmm. U asked questions ok. Not feeding the public with ur lies. U are a frustrated wailer that's displaying the habit by the day ok. Continue wailing why ogbeni keep succeeding.

1 Like

Re: Aregbesola Commissions Adventist Government High School by kayzat: 8:43pm On Nov 29, 2016
Johnnyessence:
continue with ur lies frustrated wailer. U have not achieved what ogbeni has done in six years in office. Besides u are not from my state so pls park well. U can be spreading ur lies. It is ur business continue with it liar.

Is this comment actually meant for me or the mofo I quoted ?

1 Like

Re: Aregbesola Commissions Adventist Government High School by Johnnyessence(m): 8:54pm On Nov 29, 2016
davtosh:
I think the school was built by Seventh day Adventist Mission, the governor was just called to come and commission it.
By the reason of the name of the school. Government don't build schools and give them religious names.
another lies again. All the projects u are seeing is been funded by ogbeni aregbesola government. Once he build the school he didn't change their name ok. He retains them. All of this schools are government schools.
Re: Aregbesola Commissions Adventist Government High School by Johnnyessence(m): 8:56pm On Nov 29, 2016
2n2k:

ETF ceased funding primary and secondary education in May 2011 when it transmuted to TETFUND which deals with only tertiary education. How did a dead organization fund a secondary school project in 2016?
abi ooo pls help me ask them ooo. They are bunch of frustrated wailers. Feeding the public with their crook lies.
Re: Aregbesola Commissions Adventist Government High School by Johnnyessence(m): 8:58pm On Nov 29, 2016
kayzat:

Is this comment actually meant for me or the mofo I quoted ?
no to those that is feeding the public with their crook lies.
Re: Aregbesola Commissions Adventist Government High School by alizma: 9:01pm On Nov 29, 2016
SuperS1Panther:
Please stop misinforming people. All the schools were joint project of the state and FG through UBEC.

Some of these schools have been concessioned to private individuals to run as private schools with school fees to be charged.

However, as beautiful and conducive as the buildings are, will the buildings teach the students. There was a generation that studied under the mango trees and they are professors and captain of industries today because they had good teachers.

pls no vex o, how many of this type do you have in your state?

1 Like

Re: Aregbesola Commissions Adventist Government High School by Nobody: 9:03pm On Nov 29, 2016
Johnnyessence:
another lies again. All the projects u are seeing is been funded by ogbeni aregbesola government. Once he build the school he didn't change their name ok. He retains them. All of this schools are government schools.

OK. a mistake on my path.
Re: Aregbesola Commissions Adventist Government High School by Charly68: 9:10pm On Nov 29, 2016
SuperS1Panther:

Your wailing line is archaic, outdated and dead-on-arrival. No matter how hard to label the truth wailing it will not stand and sycophants like you that are applauding the mortgaging of the future of the future generations because of a spoon of miserable porridge or crumbs of bread from your Pay Per Post Paymaster will be to shame.

Tell me one of such interstate roads that your legendary looting Ayatollah has completed in 6years, despite putting the state in a state of over 200bn indebtedness.

Or is it because FG was not supervising the roads that was why they were not completed like the schools.

Opon Imo is a fraud. Big fraud my brother. All his programs are kakabubu . Just to swindle the state big time. When he leaves people will see the mess he leaves behind

Agriculture revolution is is fraud.

O-yes is moribund.

Health care is comatose.

All the intracity roads are full of pot holes.

Which job was created? Or you are referring to the CV house he is calling jobcentre?

What exactly is the achievement of your Ayatollah? Is it that difficult to tell the world. If you are the best Aregbe could hire to launder his image on NL, wallahi mark my words-- you are in for a torrid time tonight.
Re: Aregbesola Commissions Adventist Government High School by yipata: 9:12pm On Nov 29, 2016
Can anyone wee the politics in this pictures, no apc flag, jo broom, all that is shown is oranmiyans flag... Hmnnn maybe I m the only one seeing this.
Re: Aregbesola Commissions Adventist Government High School by francisbarrack(m): 9:15pm On Nov 29, 2016
State poly , uni osun, sch of nursing n esa oke college of education don't have such building.
The question now is how will they maintain d building?
Re: Aregbesola Commissions Adventist Government High School by buffalowings: 9:15pm On Nov 29, 2016
We only care about the
result
At the end of the day teachers aren't motivated to teach

Just look at the position of osun in the last concluded waec grin

Aregbes is a well oiled propaganda machine

Check the radio check the media
You won't see the workers complaining
Re: Aregbesola Commissions Adventist Government High School by buffalowings: 9:20pm On Nov 29, 2016
SuperS1Panther:
Please stop misinforming people. All the schools were joint project of the state and FG through UBEC.

Some of these schools have been concessioned to private individuals to run as private schools with school fees to be charged.

However, as beautiful and conducive as the buildings are, will the buildings teach the students. There was a generation that studied under the mango trees and they are professors and captain of industries today because they had good teachers.

We can all see behind the smoke na
Re: Aregbesola Commissions Adventist Government High School by buffalowings: 9:20pm On Nov 29, 2016
NOC1:
One sector Aregbesola did a great work.
When the teachers and pupils are hungry the nice building is useless.
You can't use a plough without fuelling it.
Re: Aregbesola Commissions Adventist Government High School by aylagos(m): 9:21pm On Nov 29, 2016
NOC1:
One sector Aregbesola did a great work.
When the teachers and pupils are hungry the nice building is useless.
You can't use a plough without fuelling it.
what if the teachers are well paid and the student sat on the classroom floor with open roof what would you have said?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Aregbesola Commissions Adventist Government High School by buffalowings: 9:21pm On Nov 29, 2016
At the end of the day it's the teachers who are going to teach

On an empty stomach grin
Re: Aregbesola Commissions Adventist Government High School by buffalowings: 9:23pm On Nov 29, 2016
aylagos:
what if the teachers are well paid and the student sat on the classroom floor with open roof what would you have said?

Except the teachers are being paid half
salary
They don't call him baba hafusa for nothing
Would you be motivated to teach?
Re: Aregbesola Commissions Adventist Government High School by buffalowings: 9:26pm On Nov 29, 2016
afroniger:
As it stands, Osun has the best and most modern public school structures in the entire country. On that I give Aregbe credit.

Of course the structure is there

But what of the teachers

Are students gonna learn on their own

Check the last waec result of the state.

10 yrs from now the state will still be in debt
Re: Aregbesola Commissions Adventist Government High School by Chukazu: 9:27pm On Nov 29, 2016
afroniger:
As it stands, Osun has the best and most modern public school structures in the entire country. On that I give Aregbe credit.

ogbeni, them no reach rivers and Anambra
Re: Aregbesola Commissions Adventist Government High School by buffalowings: 9:27pm On Nov 29, 2016
The question is at what cost.
He has bitten more than he could chew
Re: Aregbesola Commissions Adventist Government High School by mapet: 9:28pm On Nov 29, 2016
BarryX:
Which explanation do you have then? Oblige us

What explanation do want me to give you than what is already in the public domain which your ignorant friend is trying to twist?
Re: Aregbesola Commissions Adventist Government High School by buffalowings: 9:28pm On Nov 29, 2016
There always two sides to things
At least these sycophants should show empathy for teachers finding it difficult to make ends meet
Re: Aregbesola Commissions Adventist Government High School by aylagos(m): 9:32pm On Nov 29, 2016
buffalowings:

Except the teachers are being paid half
salary
They don't call him baba hafusa for nothing
Would you be motivated to teach?
. You see why I love to deal with slow learner like you instead of you to answer my question you are asking me another quetion, If only I know where you live you will faint if I slap you but thank your star angry
Re: Aregbesola Commissions Adventist Government High School by muller101(m): 9:32pm On Nov 29, 2016
walex2:

\
and best road network in entire south west
indeed. From ilesha to osogbo the road is something else. So rough.
Re: Aregbesola Commissions Adventist Government High School by muller101(m): 9:34pm On Nov 29, 2016
The rascal.
Re: Aregbesola Commissions Adventist Government High School by buffalowings: 9:34pm On Nov 29, 2016
aylagos:
. You see why I love to deal with slow learner like you instead of you to answer my question you are asking me another quetion, If only I know where you live you will faint if I slap you but thank your star angry

Calm down
I know you're prone to violence

I'm just showing you another line of thought nigga.
Re: Aregbesola Commissions Adventist Government High School by horpiano(m): 9:38pm On Nov 29, 2016
afroniger:
what about d mega schools in ondo state?
Re: Aregbesola Commissions Adventist Government High School by Johnnyessence(m): 9:39pm On Nov 29, 2016
Chukazu:

ogbeni, them no reach rivers and Anambra
abegi weting ur governor obiano do in education infrastructure hmmm. Only to be brainwash u people. Ogbeni is still the best in Nigeria in terms of Education infrastructure.

1 Like

Re: Aregbesola Commissions Adventist Government High School by Johnnyessence(m): 9:40pm On Nov 29, 2016
horpiano:
what about d mega schools in ondo state?
post the schools mimiko build hmmm.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Amaechi’s Letter To Saraki Lacks Merit, Says PDP / How Buhari Shut The Mouth Of ‘blood Suckers’ In Nigeria – Northern Group / Buhari Wades Into Oshiomhole, Obaseki Feud

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.