Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,620 members, 7,813,043 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:35 AM

Finally, MTN Increases Prices Of DATA Plans As Demanded By Buhari’s Government - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Finally, MTN Increases Prices Of DATA Plans As Demanded By Buhari’s Government (6118 Views)

MTN Increases Night Plan Bundle Limit From 500MB To 2GB And Time From 11pm - 6am / MTN Increases Its Data Plan Bundle Called MTN Revamp Data Plan / MTN Increases Price Of Whatsapp, Facebook, 2go Goodybag Bundles (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Finally, MTN Increases Prices Of DATA Plans As Demanded By Buhari’s Government by Dam5reey(m): 7:41pm On Nov 29, 2016
dorlee99:
Na to go buy data on my 4 MTN sims be that. Thanks for the early info Sir. cheesy cheesy grin grin

Subscribe as many times as you can... Every. Subscription extends you validity period on MTN

If you normally do 1k per month simply do 1k plan for 3 years lol
Re: Finally, MTN Increases Prices Of DATA Plans As Demanded By Buhari’s Government by Kassidy90(m): 9:42pm On Nov 29, 2016
Mcleo007:

How can you compare two failed governments side by side? You think PMS at N85 is something plausible? SMH for Nigerian youths!
So if u re given option to choose which one will u choose..
Re: Finally, MTN Increases Prices Of DATA Plans As Demanded By Buhari’s Government by 4peace(m): 9:58pm On Nov 29, 2016
I wont be surprise if this is not another take news to sell more data before 1st of Dec.
Re: Finally, MTN Increases Prices Of DATA Plans As Demanded By Buhari’s Government by alphaXIII(m): 11:16pm On Nov 29, 2016
TooGood01:
This is when the "CHANGE" begins with Telecom. grin It is just less than 2years, let's wait for more. undecided
don't tell me u are not aware he is coming out for 2nd tenor??
Re: Finally, MTN Increases Prices Of DATA Plans As Demanded By Buhari’s Government by ccffwx: 5:47am On Nov 30, 2016
Nigerians, how many years since independence will our people continue to suffer us? We have been suffering for a long time. When will we arise and say no? Are we cowards? It is easy to reduce data in a few days but for how many years have they refused to reduce their own allowances as political office holders? ARE WE COWARDS NIGERIANS?
Re: Finally, MTN Increases Prices Of DATA Plans As Demanded By Buhari’s Government by Nobody: 5:59am On Nov 30, 2016
benzion72:

Nigeria when service provider is not complaining. This wicked government still want to cause more hardship for Nigeria

PRODUCT GEJ Prices PMB Price
Kerosene N90 N220
Petrol N85 N145
Rice N300 N700
Electricity N11/KWH N22/KWH
Salary Regular States owning 9months and some state are paying half Salary
Gas N180/kg N300/kg
Dollar N200 N470

Please can any APC apologist tell me one thing this government has done well.
The worst government ever...The kind thunder that will fire APC, still dey do press up
Re: Finally, MTN Increases Prices Of DATA Plans As Demanded By Buhari’s Government by yahoominus: 7:29am On Nov 30, 2016
Mcleo007:

How can you compare two failed governments side by side? You think PMS at N85 is something plausible? SMH for Nigerian youths!
i heard most humans have fish brains, now i believe so
Re: Finally, MTN Increases Prices Of DATA Plans As Demanded By Buhari’s Government by modaink333: 8:46am On Nov 30, 2016
Y did i choose to be given birth in this hell called nigeria?
Re: Finally, MTN Increases Prices Of DATA Plans As Demanded By Buhari’s Government by Joe171(m): 12:46pm On Nov 30, 2016
Mcleo007:

Shall we compare the two parties (APC PDP) or compare GEJ and PMB.
All the promises made by buhari and his gang APC are yet to be actualised, not a single one.
"I will stabilise oil price", "One meal per day", "3million jobs per year", eradication of bokoharam, name them, has he achieved anything yet?
The dude was only hungry for power, that's why he ran for over four times, now that he's got the power he's been hungry for, it's time for him to pay back. Buhari is here for payback. infact all our past leaders are hungry for power that's why they keep trying to come RULE again. To see that Nigerians don't think; they voted in a cattle rearer and an illiterate.
Re: Finally, MTN Increases Prices Of DATA Plans As Demanded By Buhari’s Government by Rafob(m): 10:42am On Dec 25, 2016
I don't think mtn has increase the cost of data because i purchase data on Friday 23rd Dec. 1000 naira and was given 1.5 gb thanks.
Re: Finally, MTN Increases Prices Of DATA Plans As Demanded By Buhari’s Government by somehowpenis(m): 1:51pm On Dec 25, 2016
Rafob:
I don't think mtn has increase the cost of data because i purchase data on Friday 23rd Dec. 1000 naira and was given 1.5 gb thanks.
after almost everyone complained against it the senate paused the proposed price hike and mtn reverted back to the normal prices

(1) (2) (Reply)

Come In For Ya Andriod Fonts [Flashing Through Recovery] / Nokia 2626 & Opra Mini / How To Root Tecno F5

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.