Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,214 members, 7,836,034 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:32 PM

Data Tariff Increment: Meet Those Behind It - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Data Tariff Increment: Meet Those Behind It (2722 Views)

Ibrahim Pantami Seeks Reduction In Call, Data Tariff / Man Embarked On One-man Protest In Osogbo Against The Increase In Data Tariff / Nigerians Condemn FG Over Plan To Increase Data Tariff. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Data Tariff Increment: Meet Those Behind It by lagostokd: 6:28pm On Nov 28, 2016
Professor Umar Garba Danbatta, PhD - NCC Chief Executive
Born in Danbatta Local Government Council of Kano State, Prof. Danbatta obtained his BEng, MSc and PhD degrees from the Technical University of Wroclaw in Poland and the University of Manchester Institute of Science and Technology UK respectively. He had served as a lecturer in the Department of Electrical Engineering, Faculty of Technology of Bayero University Kano for 28 years, where he taught courses in telecommunication engineering and electronics and held academic positions of Dean of the Faculty and Head of Department at different times.

Abdur-Rahim Adebayo Shittu: Minister of Communication
Born 23rd March 1953.
In 1983, Barrister Shittu was elected as a member of Oyo state, House Assembly in the second republic. In 1983, the military government took over from the civilian government and he retired into legal practice and writing profession. He became a member of National Political conference in 2005. In 2011, He withdrew his gubernatorial ambition for the incumbent governor of Oyo State, senator Ajimobi Abiola. Presently(2016),the administration of President Muhammadu Buhari appointed him as the substantive minister of communication in Nigeria.

Re: Data Tariff Increment: Meet Those Behind It by Nobody: 10:27pm On Nov 28, 2016
Hmmmm
Re: Data Tariff Increment: Meet Those Behind It by PhonePlanet(m): 10:42pm On Nov 28, 2016
Dear my fellow Nigerian, A directive has been sent out by the Nigerian Communication Commission(NCC) to all telecommunication network in Nigeria. This will result in increase of data rates which will take effect from 1st of December, 2016. I am very sure your service provider has notified you about this development already.
In this year and time we live in, Data is suppose to be more affordable and not more expensive. And looking at the ease/advantages the internet has added to our everyday life, increment of data rates will only make it harder to access the internet thereby taking us backwards instead of forward.
Therefore, In disagreement with this move by NCC and telecommunication companies, we have made an effort stop this from taking effect by creating an online petition at Change.org and we need you to sign it to show your support. The link to the petition is: https://www.change.org/p/nigeria-communication-commission-ncc-data-plans-rates-by-carriers-in-nigeria-should-not-be-increased-by-ncc?recruiter=642402116&utm_source=share_petition&utm_medium=copylink
Please I already believe you would sign this petition to show your support for us and against NCC. But you also have to share/re-broadcast this message to as many people as you can. Thank you as you do so.

2 Likes

Re: Data Tariff Increment: Meet Those Behind It by fotadmowmend(m): 6:46am On Nov 29, 2016
Re: Data Tariff Increment: Meet Those Behind It by debuscket(m): 7:00am On Nov 29, 2016
What do they stand to gain from this now

some people are just sadists and this same group of people will criticise the only authentic palliative now (mmm)

God dey shaa, we must survive
Re: Data Tariff Increment: Meet Those Behind It by angeltolly(f): 8:05am On Nov 29, 2016
We don't need to meet them. Let's have their address or/and contact number. Leave the rest for the aggrieved Nigerians. Dazzol cool

7 Likes

Re: Data Tariff Increment: Meet Those Behind It by abumeinben(m): 10:18am On Nov 29, 2016
PhonePlanet:
Dear my fellow Nigerian, A directive has been sent out by the Nigerian Communication Commission(NCC) to all telecommunication network in Nigeria. This will result in increase of data rates which will take effect from 1st of December, 2016. I am very sure your service provider has notified you about this development already.
In this year and time we live in, Data is suppose to be more affordable and not more expensive. And looking at the ease/advantages the internet has added to our everyday life, increment of data rates will only make it harder to access the internet thereby taking us backwards instead of forward.
Therefore, In disagreement with this move by NCC and telecommunication companies, we have made an effort stop this from taking effect by creating an online petition at Change.org and we need you to sign it to show your support. The link to the petition is: https://www.change.org/p/nigeria-communication-commission-ncc-data-plans-rates-by-carriers-in-nigeria-should-not-be-increased-by-ncc?recruiter=642402116&utm_source=share_petition&utm_medium=copylink
Please I already believe you would sign this petition to show your support for us and against NCC. But you also have to share/re-broadcast this message to as many people as you can. Thank you as you do so.

Did mine an hour ago, shared on to every other platform

2 Likes

Re: Data Tariff Increment: Meet Those Behind It by malikombi(m): 11:41am On Nov 29, 2016
Enemies of progress. Awon were gbogbo

1 Like

Re: Data Tariff Increment: Meet Those Behind It by EWAagoyin(m): 12:45pm On Nov 29, 2016
done !!!!

don't just comment follow the link and do urz also
Re: Data Tariff Increment: Meet Those Behind It by FunkyMetahuman: 1:30pm On Nov 29, 2016
See their ugly faces

It shall never be well with all of them.. Bastard s..
Re: Data Tariff Increment: Meet Those Behind It by estyvino(m): 1:34pm On Nov 29, 2016
I have never been so furious in my life! Not until I heard they want to fix data charges in Nigeria.

Useless old foolsz

1 Like

Re: Data Tariff Increment: Meet Those Behind It by wristbangle: 1:51pm On Nov 29, 2016
Abdul Rabiu Adebayo is the most incompetent, useless and wicked Minister in the history of Nigeria. Those responsible for this data increase will not go unpunished.

1 Like

Re: Data Tariff Increment: Meet Those Behind It by FunkyMetahuman: 1:56pm On Nov 29, 2016
estyvino:
I have never been so furious in my life! Not until I heard they want to fix data charges in Nigeria.

Useless old foolsz
what do you expect when a position that should be given to a young and vibrant person is being awarded to an old fool from medieval age with no clue of what is happening in 21st century...
Re: Data Tariff Increment: Meet Those Behind It by Silverstone6578(m): 6:16pm On Nov 29, 2016
FunkyMetahuman:
what do you expect when a position that should be given to a young and vibrant person is being awarded to an old fool from medieval age with no clue of what is happening in 21st century...
Take am there bro! Very sure the dude has no idea what the internet means talk less of data then browsing...... he's probably thinking about using his iron tools for war like his trojan teammates!... Wait, who exactly are we yabbing Yea Bo Bo Buhari!

1 Like

Re: Data Tariff Increment: Meet Those Behind It by ritababe(f): 7:40pm On Nov 29, 2016
wristbangle:
Abdul Rabiu Adebayo is the most incompetent, useless and wicked Minister in the history of Nigeria. Those responsible for this data increase will not go unpunished.

go and punish them na, I will support you from here, since their children live in abroad what do they care about us? Na thunder go punish them.
Re: Data Tariff Increment: Meet Those Behind It by wristbangle: 7:50pm On Nov 29, 2016
ritababe:

go and punish them na, I will support you from here, since their children live in abroad what do they care about us? Na thunder go punish them.

Amen Amen Amen

For my hood here, we don dey discuss how we go protest on Dec 1.

Charity begins at home! U and your peeps sef make una mobilise and say NO to data increase.
Re: Data Tariff Increment: Meet Those Behind It by Nobody: 7:52pm On Nov 29, 2016
wristbangle:
the minister is not the p the useless president is the problem
Re: Data Tariff Increment: Meet Those Behind It by physise(m): 7:54pm On Nov 29, 2016
Buhari angry that's all i need to know undecided angry
Re: Data Tariff Increment: Meet Those Behind It by ritababe(f): 8:03pm On Nov 29, 2016
wristbangle:

Amen Amen Amen

For my hood here, we don dey discuss how we go protest on Dec 1.

Charity begins at home! U and your peeps sef make una mobilise and say NO to data increase.

with cultist blazing bullet around auchi here, come out and protest at your own risk.
Re: Data Tariff Increment: Meet Those Behind It by SIRmuel86(m): 8:27pm On Nov 29, 2016
Can somebori pls get me canes and some ground pepper. angry
Re: Data Tariff Increment: Meet Those Behind It by wristbangle: 10:15pm On Nov 29, 2016
ritababe:

with cultist blazing bullet around auchi here, come out and protest at your own risk.

lipsrsealedlipsrsealed

(1) (Reply)

Must A 1 Gig Ram Phone Be Slow And Hang? / Free 4G Data For Airtel Users!! / Xmas Gift- Get Free 200MB On Your SIM Legitimately

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.