Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,204 members, 7,860,329 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 09:31 AM

Zahra Buhari Get N58m Designer Boxes From Billionaire Indimi As Wedding Gifts - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Zahra Buhari Get N58m Designer Boxes From Billionaire Indimi As Wedding Gifts (2101 Views)

Zahra Buhari recounts changes since her father became President / Hauwa Mohammed Further Goes In Deeper On Zahra Buhari, Indimi Nuptials / Hauwa Mohammed On Zahra Buhari: If Your Father Is A NOBODY, No One 'll Marry You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Zahra Buhari Get N58m Designer Boxes From Billionaire Indimi As Wedding Gifts by omoashy: 6:59pm On Nov 28, 2016
With less than two weeks to the nuptials between President Buhari’s daughter, Zahra and billionaire Mohammed Indimi’s son, Ahmed, the bride-to-be has received customised Louis Vuitton boxes from her in-laws.

This is the Hausa customs which is called Lefe. The groom’s family buys all sorts of gifts ranging from jewellery to clothes, wrappers, underwear, cosmetics etc for the bride.

The Indimis delivered the boxes on Sunday November 27, at the Presidential Villa in Abuja. In their usual custom of exhibiting wealth and class, the Indimis were said to have brought the boxes in 20 cars with each car bearing a bag.
Though Kemiashefonlovehaven could not ascertain the contents, the LV bags were estimated to cost about five thousand pounds. In naira, that would be fifty eight million Naira.
This is apart from the content.
Speaking earlier today, the estranged wife of Mohammed Babangida, Rahama, who is also a sibling to Ahmed, expressed delight at the new addition in the family. She said, “I have met Zahra and I like her disposition. The family loves her is expecting to have her as one of us.”
https://kemiashefonlovehaven..com.ng/2016/11/zahra-buhari-gets-n58m-designer-boxes.html

Re: Zahra Buhari Get N58m Designer Boxes From Billionaire Indimi As Wedding Gifts by shizzy7(f): 7:04pm On Nov 28, 2016
Rich getting richer.....
Their children go fine like mad...

NB:
Brought the boxes in 20 cars,
Each box NOT CONTENTS as in ONLY box cost #58million.....

I don't bilifit
I won't bilifit
I can't bilifit
I mustn't bilifit.
Re: Zahra Buhari Get N58m Designer Boxes From Billionaire Indimi As Wedding Gifts by dingbang(m): 7:05pm On Nov 28, 2016
Money fuvking money..
Re: Zahra Buhari Get N58m Designer Boxes From Billionaire Indimi As Wedding Gifts by Laveda(f): 7:10pm On Nov 28, 2016
She's just beautiful. kiss
Re: Zahra Buhari Get N58m Designer Boxes From Billionaire Indimi As Wedding Gifts by chrisbaby24(m): 7:29pm On Nov 28, 2016
Chaaaiiii....nnah meehhnnn...c o Bebe!!
Re: Zahra Buhari Get N58m Designer Boxes From Billionaire Indimi As Wedding Gifts by DanPel(m): 7:31pm On Nov 28, 2016
I bin tink say na BOXER o
Re: Zahra Buhari Get N58m Designer Boxes From Billionaire Indimi As Wedding Gifts by bankyblue(m): 7:39pm On Nov 28, 2016
undecided
Re: Zahra Buhari Get N58m Designer Boxes From Billionaire Indimi As Wedding Gifts by CivilzedTyger(m): 8:42pm On Nov 28, 2016
Singing, One box will CHANGE my life, half of the box will CHANGE my life, quarter the box will CHANGE my life. I've got to hit the studio cheesy

1 Like

Re: Zahra Buhari Get N58m Designer Boxes From Billionaire Indimi As Wedding Gifts by sats: 9:35pm On Nov 28, 2016
I hope she can handle the other room, otherwise money miss road o
Re: Zahra Buhari Get N58m Designer Boxes From Billionaire Indimi As Wedding Gifts by blithe2nice(m): 11:21pm On Nov 28, 2016
Na makeup even dey hep her ministry sef.....hmmmmm

(1) (Reply)

See The Massive Difference in Height Between These Two American Celebrities / Alex Ekubo And His Girlfriend Celebrate Her Birthday In Paris (photos) / See The Savage Note Omotola's Son Left Her On Mother's Day (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.