Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,366 members, 7,864,694 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 01:45 AM

Revealed:why Dayo Amusa Is In Love With Fine Boys - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Revealed:why Dayo Amusa Is In Love With Fine Boys (1713 Views)

Mompha: Fine Boys Like Us, Na Dem Dey Rush Us, Na Money Be Fine Bobo (Photo) / Origin Of Na Dem Dey Rush Us Trend (Fine Boys Like Us Na Dem Dey Rush Us) / Dayo Amusa, Yemi Jacobs Involved In Accident With Dami Adenuga (Video, Pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Revealed:why Dayo Amusa Is In Love With Fine Boys by splendid22(m): 7:05pm On Nov 28, 2016
Dayo Amusa is a damsel who has been able to prove that you can be versatile and still be relevant. The light skinned actress and entrepreneur is known for her outspoken nature and saying it the way it is.

In a recent interview she reveals that she doesn’t really have a crush in the entertainment industry saying every fine boy is her crush.

“I crush on every fine boy, whether you are a celebrity or not. As long as you are good looking, I admire you.”

http://thenewsguru.com/crush-every-fine-boy-dayo-amusa/

Re: Revealed:why Dayo Amusa Is In Love With Fine Boys by PrinceZahzah(m): 7:54pm On Nov 28, 2016
Even the guy in the 3rd pick? As black n ugly as ur knucles embarassed tongue
Re: Revealed:why Dayo Amusa Is In Love With Fine Boys by ogaprime(m): 7:55pm On Nov 28, 2016
Her plate of gbegiri oo....wetin consan me
Re: Revealed:why Dayo Amusa Is In Love With Fine Boys by Nixiepie(f): 8:04pm On Nov 28, 2016
PrinceZahzah:
Even the guy in the 3rd pick? As black n ugly as ur knucles embarassed tongue
grin wickid

1 Like

Re: Revealed:why Dayo Amusa Is In Love With Fine Boys by mofeoluwadassah: 11:38pm On Nov 28, 2016
Whatever!her life

(1) (Reply)

Osas Ighodaro Ajibade flaunts curves in black ripped dress / My Kid Sister Looks Like Mercy Aigbe After Make Up / Dayo Amusa Sparks Relationship Rumour With New Guy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.