Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,117 members, 7,818,333 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:02 PM

Big #shame To My Igbo Friends Nd Brothers. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Big #shame To My Igbo Friends Nd Brothers. (3195 Views)

Discos, Gencos Bringing Shame To Govt – Fashola / "Wike And Fayose Have Brought Shame To PDP" - Ali Modu Sheriff / Response To My Message To Igbo Friends In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Big #shame To My Igbo Friends Nd Brothers. by Hollicom(m): 8:43pm On Nov 28, 2016
It was 26th November mark 5years Ojukwu died, nd am still searching for a remembrance message or advertorial for this Hero, not even on their so call Biafra News Blog ..... This should serve as a lesson to Nnamdi Kalu that all man for himself.
Rest in Peace the Great Warlord !

6 Likes

Re: Big #shame To My Igbo Friends Nd Brothers. by emeijeh(m): 8:47pm On Nov 28, 2016
Eyah
Re: Big #shame To My Igbo Friends Nd Brothers. by Progressive01(m): 8:51pm On Nov 28, 2016
Very mighty shame.

Tufiakwa.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Big #shame To My Igbo Friends Nd Brothers. by Nobody: 8:52pm On Nov 28, 2016
Hollicom:
It was 26th November mark 5years Ojukwu died, nd am still searching for a remembrance message or advertorial for this Hero, not even on their so call Biafra News Blog ..... This should serve as a lesson to Nnamdi Kalu that all man for himself.

Erm.......Biafra and Ojukwu are used to blackmail other Nigerians anytime some people from that region needs something.
Once that is done it's business as usual.

16 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Big #shame To My Igbo Friends Nd Brothers. by Gbemiie: 8:53pm On Nov 28, 2016
Hmmmm
Re: Big #shame To My Igbo Friends Nd Brothers. by KidsNEXTdoor: 9:04pm On Nov 28, 2016
Op, ojukwu lives forever
He cannot die

6 Likes

Re: Big #shame To My Igbo Friends Nd Brothers. by KidsNEXTdoor: 9:07pm On Nov 28, 2016
Progressive01:
Very mighty shame.

Tufiakwa.
I don't see how this concerns u
We must learn to mind our biz

14 Likes

Re: Big #shame To My Igbo Friends Nd Brothers. by ShootToKill: 9:33pm On Nov 28, 2016
yoruba muslim and other super-zombies running amok and pretending to really care about OJUKWU who is remembered EVERYDAY even by them-his enemies.

Is there anyday on NL that you lackeys don't talk about Ojukwu. What bigger remembrance is greater than that. Do you celebrate sunshine everyday? grin grin

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big #shame To My Igbo Friends Nd Brothers. by Atiku2019: 9:42pm On Nov 28, 2016
cool
Re: Big #shame To My Igbo Friends Nd Brothers. by Nukualofa: 9:56pm On Nov 28, 2016
Atiku2019:

What has BSU got to do with this thread?
did i quote you or you want to take a slingshot for someone else?

2 Likes

Re: Big #shame To My Igbo Friends Nd Brothers. by Atiku2019: 10:00pm On Nov 28, 2016
Nukualofa:
did i quote you or you want to take a slingshot for someone else?

Take a slingshot? grin grin grin Bros I no wan Laugh abeg.... Next!!!!!!! I'm off here
Re: Big #shame To My Igbo Friends Nd Brothers. by Tequilah: 10:01pm On Nov 28, 2016
Hollicom:

So what is IPOB doing? And MASSOB? Or APGA?? shocked Couldn't they have organised a lecture in Ojukwu's memory, or taken out full page adverts in the print media, in remembrance of his activities? People have such short memories. Tomorrow, they will go online to say they can die for their leader, yet nothing is being done to preserve his memory. shocked

If it was in the South-West, the man's family, associates and friends would have put together a foundation to preserve his legacy, and an annual symposium to celebrate him.

But now...what a pity! sad

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big #shame To My Igbo Friends Nd Brothers. by sremmlyf(m): 10:12pm On Nov 28, 2016
#Afonja's..if yuh ain't sure bout sumfin dn't conclude..hv you bin to the east?? *spits on OP head*..Tufia!

10 Likes

Re: Big #shame To My Igbo Friends Nd Brothers. by Opakan2: 10:17pm On Nov 28, 2016
SHAME!

I doubt they remember the day Nnamdi Kanu was picked from the hotel where he was mounting a biafran prostitute..
the day he made his debut into Kuje prisons

Ipob why?

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Big #shame To My Igbo Friends Nd Brothers. by Napoleondegreat: 10:24pm On Nov 28, 2016
Al mustafa at Ojukwu Remembrance counsel Igbo Unity

Major Hamza Al-Mustapha (retd) former chief
security officer, CSO, to the late Head of State,
General Sani Abacha, made the appeal,
yesterday, in Owerri, while speaking at this
year’s Dim Chukwuemeka Odumegwu Ojukwu
memorial service.
“In the absence of unity of purpose, Ndigbo
will end up wasting their time and achieving
practically nothing”, Al-Mustapha said.
“We equally feel the pains of Ndigbo. There
are palpable traces of poverty in every street
in this land”.
He lamented that while there are very few rich
people in the land, who hardly pay
commensurate tax, tithe or the Muslim zakat,
Al-Mustapha said there was no reason the
citizenry should suffer in the midst of plenty”.
Igbo, he stated, have all it takes to lead the
world, adding that Ojukwu was a father, a
leader and a committed military commander.
Speaking also at the occasion, the founder of
Odua Peoples Congress, OPC, Dr. Frederick
Fashaeun, said that if Ojukwu remains a
celebrity long after his death, it was a clear
indication that he still lives in the minds of his
loved ones.
To the widow of the late Ikemba, Mrs. Bianca
Ojukwu, Ndigbo hardly place their priorities
right.
“The problem we have as a people, our
priorities are most times, wrongly placed. A lot
will change for the better if we get it right”,
she added.

www.vanguardngr.com/2016/11/al-mustapha-ojukwus-memorial-counsels-igbo-unity/

12 Likes

Re: Big #shame To My Igbo Friends Nd Brothers. by Progressive01(m): 10:44pm On Nov 28, 2016
KidsNEXTdoor:

I don't see how this concerns u
We must learn to mind our biz
I dont see where i mentioned u in my comment. You should learn to mind your own business.

Like i said, it is a damn shame no one remembered the war criminal.

5 Likes

Re: Big #shame To My Igbo Friends Nd Brothers. by MeAboki(m): 11:04pm On Nov 28, 2016
Napoleondegreat:
Al mustafa at Ojukwu Remembrance counsel Igbo Unity

Major Hamza Al-Mustapha (retd) former chief
security officer, CSO, to the late Head of State,
General Sani Abacha, made the appeal,
yesterday, in Owerri, while speaking at this
year’s Dim Chukwuemeka Odumegwu Ojukwu
memorial service.
“In the absence of unity of purpose, Ndigbo
will end up wasting their time and achieving
practically nothing”, Al-Mustapha said.
“We equally feel the pains of Ndigbo. There
are palpable traces of poverty in every street
in this land”.
He lamented that while there are very few rich
people in the land, who hardly pay
commensurate tax, tithe or the Muslim zakat,
Al-Mustapha said there was no reason the
citizenry should suffer in the midst of plenty”.
Igbo, he stated, have all it takes to lead the
world, adding that Ojukwu was a father, a
leader and a committed military commander.
Speaking also at the occasion, the founder of
Odua Peoples Congress, OPC, Dr. Frederick
Fashaeun, said that if Ojukwu remains a
celebrity long after his death, it was a clear
indication that he still lives in the minds of his
loved ones.
To the widow of the late Ikemba, Mrs. Bianca
Ojukwu, Ndigbo hardly place their priorities
right.
“The problem we have as a people, our
priorities are most times, wrongly placed. A lot
will change for the better if we get it right”,
she added.

www.vanguardngr.com/2016/11/al-mustapha-ojukwus-memorial-counsels-igbo-unity/

The event must have been so low keyed that the article could only muster a northerner, Al-Mustapha and a Yoruba, Fashaeun as the dignitaries of note that graced the occasion - apart from his widow Bianca.

6 Likes

Re: Big #shame To My Igbo Friends Nd Brothers. by Ugonnax: 11:05pm On Nov 28, 2016
Hollicom:
[s]It was 26th November mark 5years Ojukwu died, nd am still searching for a remembrance message or advertorial for this Hero, not even on their so call Biafra News Blog ..... This should serve as a lesson to Nnamdi Kalu that all man for himself.
Rest in Peace the Great Warlord ![/s]

Afonja...

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big #shame To My Igbo Friends Nd Brothers. by fernandoc(m): 11:35pm On Nov 28, 2016
Ojukwu is dead. But his manhood lives on.

4 Likes

Re: Big #shame To My Igbo Friends Nd Brothers. by Ugonnax: 12:27am On Nov 29, 2016
CltrAltDel:

[s]Thatched roof flatheaad grin grin grin grin grin grin[/s]

You switched account afonja operator? Lol

4 Likes

Re: Big #shame To My Igbo Friends Nd Brothers. by KidsNEXTdoor: 5:14am On Nov 29, 2016
Progressive01:
I dont see where i mentioned u in my comment. You should learn to mimd our business.

Like i said, it is a damn shame no one remembered the war criminal.
Go toilet first
Re: Big #shame To My Igbo Friends Nd Brothers. by moonstar01: 1:38pm On Nov 29, 2016
Tequilah:

So what is IPOB doing? And MASSOB? Or APGA?? shocked Couldn't they have organised a lecture in Ojukwu's memory, or taken out full page adverts in the print media, in remembrance of his activities? People have such short memories. Tomorrow, they will go online to say they can die for their leader, yet nothing is being done to preserve his memory. shocked

If it was in the South-West, the man's family, associates and friends would have put together a foundation to preserve his legacy, and an annual symposium to celebrate him.

ON THAT VERY DAY, 26th NOVEMBER , EVEN HIS KINSMEN AT NNEWI WERE BUSY CONFERRING CHIEFTAINCY TITLE ON THE GOVERNOR OF ANAMBRA STATE INSTEAD OF ORGANISING A SIMPLE MEMORIAL FOR THAIR DEPARTED SON . YET THIS IS AN APGA GOVERNOR IN A STATE GOVERNED BY APGA, THE PARTY FOUNDED BY OJUKWU, AND WHICH HE WAS ITS NATIONAL LEADER BEFORE HIS DEATH.
IGBO PEOPLE ARE SO PHONEY. ONLY MONEY MATTERS TO THEM. NO REGARD FOR THEIR HERO AS THEY CLAIM

SHAME ON APGA. I EVEN HEARD APC MEMBERS WERE AT THE MEMORIAL BUT NOT APGA . THEY WERE BUSY SHARING RICE AND MONEY AT NNEWI . SHAMELESS SET OF PEOPLE

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Big #shame To My Igbo Friends Nd Brothers. by Ojeni: 1:56pm On Nov 29, 2016
Aigbofa:

Erm.......Biafra and Ojukwu are used to blackmail other Nigerians anytime some people from that region needs something.
Once that is done it's business as usual.

Is quite terrible that the so called Ojukwu party APGA have never organize anything to mark their leader's anniversary since Ojukwu died. If is to do election these opportunists will be posting and displaying Ojukwu picture everywhere but to honour him is too much and not even to show up at his ceremony organized in Owerri in APC state while Anambra APGA state was sleeping. Is sure that a prophet has no honour in his own land.

3 Likes

Re: Big #shame To My Igbo Friends Nd Brothers. by Cyjetty: 2:18pm On Nov 29, 2016
Ojeni:

Is quite terrible that the so called Ojukwu party APGA have never organize anything to mark their leader's anniversary since Ojukwu died. If is to do election these opportunists will be posting and displaying Ojukwu picture everywhere but to honour him is too much and not even to show up at his ceremony organized in Owerri in APC state while Anambra APGA state was sleeping. Is sure that a prophet has no honour in his own land.

Peter Obi go say, Ojukwu say una must vote for me, na im be my last wish
Obiano go say Ojukwu say make una zone governor to Anambra north
Victor Umeh go say Ojukwu say make una make me senator
Victor Oye go say Ojukwu say make I settle APGA members with spaghetti and semo and chop their money
Brainless dunces , make una carry go

3 Likes

Re: Big #shame To My Igbo Friends Nd Brothers. by Koranga: 2:41pm On Nov 29, 2016
Tequilah:

MASSOB organized a memorial lecture and memorial ceremony and also took out 2 Full page adverts in the print media. So did peter Obi. I dunno about Obiano or Apga. They must have been too busy sharing rice and spaghetti!!!

2 Likes

Re: Big #shame To My Igbo Friends Nd Brothers. by Kuriou: 2:44pm On Nov 29, 2016
APGA, why, na?

2 Likes

Re: Big #shame To My Igbo Friends Nd Brothers. by kernel504(m): 3:15pm On Nov 29, 2016
Progressive01:
Very mighty shame.

Tufiakwa.

You are right, Awo-lowo committing suicide was truly cowardice by all standard. Probably, next year we will organise owanbe party in remembrance of him, what do you think?

2 Likes

Re: Big #shame To My Igbo Friends Nd Brothers. by MrEverest(m): 3:22pm On Nov 29, 2016
ShootToKill:
yoruba muslim and other super-zombies running amok and pretending to really care about OJUKWU who is remembered EVERYDAY even by them-his enemies.

Is there anyday on NL that you lackeys don't talk about Ojukwu. What bigger remembrance is greater than that. Do you celebrate sunshine everyday? grin grin
GOD BLESS YOU
Re: Big #shame To My Igbo Friends Nd Brothers. by Adebola314: 3:48pm On Nov 29, 2016
Kuriou:
APGA, why, na?

Spaghetti dullards. What do you expect when their brain is filled with nothing but spaghetti

2 Likes

Re: Big #shame To My Igbo Friends Nd Brothers. by Daremee: 4:40pm On Nov 29, 2016
moonstar01:

ON THAT VERY DAY, 26th NOVEMBER , EVEN HIS KINSMEN AT NNEWI WERE BUSY CONFERRING CHIEFTAINCY TITLE ON THE GOVERNOR OF ANAMBRA STATE INSTEAD OF ORGANISING A SIMPLE MEMORIAL FOR THAIR DEPARTED SON . YET THIS IS AN APGA GOVERNOR IN A STATE GOVERNED BY APGA, THE PARTY FOUNDED BY OJUKWU, AND WHICH HE WAS ITS NATIONAL LEADER BEFORE HIS DEATH.
IGBO PEOPLE ARE SO PHONEY. ONLY MONEY MATTERS TO THEM. NO REGARD FOR THEIR HERO AS THEY CLAIM

SHAME ON APGA. I EVEN HEARD APC MEMBERS WERE AT THE MEMORIAL BUT NOT APGA . THEY WERE BUSY SHARING RICE AND MONEY AT NNEWI . SHAMELESS SET OF PEOPLE

This is why Nnewi people have bad reputation of worshipping money. Money is the god of that town. Willie Obiano should have known better and reject this abomination of a Greek gift all in the name of an empty chieftaincy title

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Yakubu Gowon The Good God Have Kept U Alive To Witness Biafra Independence / Throwback photo of governor yahaya Bello of kogi state & his newly married wife / Gilbert Chagoury Building US Biggest Consulate In Nigeria Is An Ex-convict

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.