Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,130 members, 7,811,194 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:59 AM

. - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / . (1799 Views)

Check Out My New Rnb"reggae" Single= Reggae Love By Kenny Cute / Check Out My New Rnb Music Tittled NO MORE LOVE / Nigeria Economy Then Vs Now: Moving Forward Or Backward, Remember These Songs? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by Nobody: 9:23pm On Nov 28, 2016

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: . by 4kings: 8:32am On Nov 29, 2016
I love the song.
but why "heart break", is it inspired from experience or an introvert's cry. wink

1 Like

Re: . by Nobody: 11:10pm On Nov 30, 2016
The lyrics is awesome but yet to listen to it just downloading it. ildbe back to let u kno my view

1 Like

Re: . by Nobody: 11:47pm On Nov 30, 2016
Pal my Sincere observation is that your producer is not good enough, and if you produced your song by yourself find someone who is better than you. I think the major prob lies in the mixing. then the shorter the lyrics the best. it's better to repeat verses than too much lyrics.
my view, I might not be right cos I'm not a pro.

You've done a great job all the same .

1 Like

Re: . by Nobody: 7:08am On Dec 01, 2016
4kings:
I love the song.
but why "heart break", is it inspired from experience or an introvert's cry. wink
Hey bro
I'm back from a 3 day ban grin
For being anti Atiku. . .Nawa for this Nairaland sef
Thanks for downloading and listening to my track man, I'm glad you like it. its not a personal experience though. I was 'inspired' by a friend's experience wink

1 Like

Re: . by Nobody: 7:15am On Dec 01, 2016
Thank you very much for your constructive criticism bro, and I'm glad you like the track cheesy

davtosh:
Pal my Sincere observation is that your producer is not good enough, and if you produced your song by yourself find someone who is better than you. I think the major prob lies in the mixing.

The beat was produced by 'Shawty Chris' but every other part of the production was done by me. Thanks for pointing that out. I mixed it with a pair of skullcandy headphones which are good for listening but not mixing as I've learned. It sort of corrected the minor deficiencies in the mixing and it was after I uploaded it and listened with my beats that I noticed it was sounding too 'sharp'. I'll make sure I don't make the same mistake on my next track, this is my first try so at least I've learned some things.

then the shorter the lyrics the best. it's better to repeat verses than too much lyrics.
my view, I might not be right cos I'm not a pro.
I actually tried to make it a 'storytelling RnB' song like Usher's Burn/Confessions hence the long lyrics.

You've done a great job all the same.
Thank you wink I really appreciate you taking your time to listen.

1 Like

Re: . by Damigivenchy(m): 3:31pm On Dec 01, 2016
Without listening to the music, i have already fall in love with your context(lyric)
Re: . by Nobody: 9:42pm On Dec 01, 2016
Damigivenchy:
Without listening to the music, i have already fall in love with your context(lyric)
Thanks man.

After you listen let me know what you think

1 Like

Re: . by Damigivenchy(m): 11:15am On Dec 02, 2016
What is your facebook username
Re: . by Nobody: 2:12pm On Dec 02, 2016
Re: . by Damigivenchy(m): 9:51pm On Dec 02, 2016
Ok
Re: . by Nobody: 10:41pm On Dec 02, 2016
Damigivenchy:
Ok
So, what did you think about the track?
Re: . by Damigivenchy(m): 10:55pm On Dec 02, 2016
perfectly ok, and all my friends vote is the same with mine.

1 Like

Re: . by AloyalNigerian(m): 1:42pm On Dec 05, 2016
Wow!
Inspiring

1 Like

Re: . by LorDBolton(m): 7:45pm On Dec 05, 2016
Bruv aside the mixing

To be honest... I just didn't 'feel any connection'. This is supposed to be an emotional song where I expect to find myself 'swapping places withu u", feeling what u felt
And ultimately sympathising with you.

To do well as an RnB artist u need to be more convincing.

All in all i'd give. It a 2/10.

Noticed u used a free beat so I understand hw difficult It is to mix em well.
Re: . by Nobody: 9:43pm On Jan 06, 2017
LorDBolton:
Bruv aside the mixing

To be honest... I just didn't 'feel any connection'. This is supposed to be an emotional song where I expect to find myself 'swapping places withu u", feeling what u felt
And ultimately sympathising with you.

To do well as an RnB artist u need to be more convincing.

All in all i'd give. It a 2/10.

Noticed u used a free beat so I understand hw difficult It is to mix em well.
Hmm, didn't see this until now, well thanks for your input
Re: . by Nobody: 1:13pm On Jan 08, 2017
Your criticisms and opinions are highly valued
Re: . by Nobody: 11:57am On Feb 01, 2017
cc Synord IAmSynord and other music critics

You're a top music critic on Nairaland, please grace my thread with your opinion cheesy

The next one is coming soon so I want as much feedback as i can get
Re: . by Nobody: 1:59pm On Feb 19, 2017
Based on your criticisms I cleaned up the track and remastered it, and so far have gotten positive feedback on my YouTube channel as per the far better quality. I thought it's only right that I re-share here and give notice to the people who listened the first time. You can download it or watch and drop a like on my YouTube channel, it'd be much appreciated. This is ahead of the release of my next single wink

cc 4kings Davtosh ALoyalNigerian Damigivenchy LorDBolton

Hopefully you'll like it better now. Cheers smiley

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: . by 4kings: 6:05pm On Feb 19, 2017
I'm now subscribed to your channel.
I like the duet of yourself grin that you did. Nice idea!

1 Like

Re: . by Nobody: 6:11pm On Feb 19, 2017
4kings:
I'm now subscribed to your channel.
I like the duet of yourself grin that you did. Nice idea!
Thanks bro! cheesy
Re: . by Nobody: 9:15pm On Feb 20, 2017
So what'd you think?
Re: . by AloyalNigerian(m): 11:22am On Feb 26, 2017
AnonyNymous:
Based on your criticisms I cleaned up the track and remastered it, and so far have gotten positive feedback on my YouTube channel as per the far better quality. I thought it's only right that I re-share here and give notice to the people who listened the first time. You can download it or watch and drop a like on my YouTube channel, it'd be much appreciated. This is ahead of the release of my next single wink

cc 4kings Davtosh ALoyalNigerian Damigivenchy LorDBolton

Hopefully you'll like it better now. Cheers smiley

Is there anyway we can talk directly? I gat some questions to ask.

1 Like

Re: . by Nobody: 11:48am On Feb 26, 2017
AloyalNigerian:

Re: . by Nobody: 7:13am On Mar 06, 2017
AloyalNigerian:

I just saw your email bro. I've replied.

(1) (Reply)

ALBUM: Fireboy DML - Apollo Lyrics / Mode 9,the Fearless Coward! / M.i Ft Flavour - Number One .(official Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.