Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,583 members, 7,827,170 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 08:22 AM

I Need An Affordable Office Space Or An Office To Share In Owerri - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / I Need An Affordable Office Space Or An Office To Share In Owerri (530 Views)

Affordable Office Space To Let In Lekki, Lagos / Tips To Consider When Finding Affordable Office Fit-out And Interior Designing / Very Affordable Office Space Available At Ikeja! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need An Affordable Office Space Or An Office To Share In Owerri by chisom83(m): 9:49pm On Nov 28, 2016
hello Owerri Nairalanders,
Please i need an affordable small office space or an office space to share to start my biz in owerri. If you have any, or have any one that can assist me, kindly pm me.
Thanks
Re: I Need An Affordable Office Space Or An Office To Share In Owerri by saintpn(f): 10:09pm On Nov 28, 2016
you will always see one annoying someone post one nonsense when someone have a serious issue.
Donehis abeg get your own thread.....mtchewww
Re: I Need An Affordable Office Space Or An Office To Share In Owerri by Dramadiddy(m): 10:25pm On Nov 28, 2016
chisom83:
hello Owerri Nairalanders,
Please i need an affordable small office space or an office space to share to start my biz in owerri. If you have any, or have any one that can assist me, kindly pm me.
Thanks
I can connect you to someone.. either give me a call or whatsapp me
Re: I Need An Affordable Office Space Or An Office To Share In Owerri by darbeelicous(f): 10:39pm On Nov 28, 2016
Depends on the kinda biz u wanna start up sha.
Re: I Need An Affordable Office Space Or An Office To Share In Owerri by Onboard1: 4:30am On Nov 29, 2016
donehis:
AGAP BUSINESS FINANCE FIRM
(...Growing your business to the next level...)
Phone: +2349033147164, +447031994855
Email: support@agapfinance.com

APPLICATION PROCESS FOR BUSINESS FINANCIAL ASSISTANTS (LOAN).
1. Visit http://ng.agapfinance.com
2. Visit the signup page and Register (Or you can directly go the signup page on http://ng.agapfinance.com/finance/register.php). On Successful Registration, your account number will be sent to the email you used during the registration process. It takes 2-4 for administrator to validate your account.
Note: Once account is not validated, you cannot Login. The Validation process enable the firm to verify all information provided.
4. Login your account by providing your Account Number, Password and Account Pin. On Successful entrance to your account, register your Business with a tab on your Account Home Page.
Note: Business Registration require valid information with upload of Business certificate, Business Environment front view and Personal Passport.
5. Start transaction on your account such as funding of Account (Deposit to your Account at Agap Finance).
6. On your Logged account, the Loan Application form is located at the right side of your account page.
Note: When the firm gets your application, you will be contacted immediately for further start. We offer urgent loan which can take 2-5 days to be granted. THE FIRM VISIT YOUR BUSINESS LOCATION WITHIN THE 2-5 DAYS FOR URGENT LOAN AND YOUR LOAN WILL BE APPROVE AND PAID TO YOUR ACCOUNT.

Why not sign up now at http://www.agapfinance.com/finance/register.php and take your business to the next level OR visit the E-Service platform on http://www.agapfinance.com for more information.
Phone: +2349033147164, +447031994855
Email: support@agapfinance.com

WE OFFFER:
• Loaning
• Account Opening
• Saving
• Transfer.

APPLICATION FOR AGAP FINANCE MARKETER.
You can apply now for the Agap Finance Marketing Officer at your base location:
Duties:
i. Advertize the firm aims and objectives
ii. Advertize the firm misssion and duties through Physical contact with Friend, Social Media, Blog and lots more.
iii. To help the Finance firm perform duties of visitation to Business Location within country of resident.
Application can be done by sending a letter of Application to the management via mail ( support@agapfinance.com) with attachment of Phtograph, National I.D or Driving Licence.
Thanks

......THE PROGRESS OF YOUR BUSINESS AND BENEFIT OF LONG
TERM FINANCIAL ASSISTANT IS OUR CONCERN....

Can't you create your own thread? Or at least post it in Business section undecided
Re: I Need An Affordable Office Space Or An Office To Share In Owerri by chisom83(m): 4:06pm On Nov 29, 2016
Onboard1:

Can't you create your own thread? Or at least post it in Business section undecided

Don't mind that man my brother, please am still in need of the office space or a share office, my budget is 100k

(1) (Reply)

28 Plots Of Land In An Estate At Ayobo N6m Per Plot / Luxury Single Room Self-con For Sub-let In Gbagada (380k For 10months) / Complete House On Half Plot Of Land For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.