Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,197 members, 7,839,075 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 01:26 PM

Africans Should Be Recolonized- Donald Trump - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Africans Should Be Recolonized- Donald Trump (1047 Views)

South Africans Beg Nigerians For Forgiveness (Video) / South Africans Are Worried After China Open 13th Police Station In Their Country / South Africans Plant Trees Inside Potholes (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Africans Should Be Recolonized- Donald Trump by ekesimo(m): 10:47pm On Nov 28, 2016
Donald Trump: Again..!!!

“There Is No Shortcut To Maturity, Africa Should Be recolonized
Speaking yesterday in Nebraska, Trump said that Africans are slaves living like slaves in their own land yet they claim they are independent.

Trump was responding to a question by a South African journalist on whether he thinks African leaders were right to seek mass withdrawal from the Hague based International Criminal Court.

“It is shameful for African leaders to seek exit from ICC. In my view, these leaders want to have all the freedom to oppress their poor people without anyone asking them a question. I think there is no shortcut to maturity and in my view, Africa should be recolonized because Africans are still under slavery. Look at how those African leaders change constitutions in their favour so that they can be life presidents. They are all greedy and do not care about the common people” Said Trump

“When I saw them gang up against ICC yet they can’t even find an amicable solution for the ongoing quandary in Burundi, I thought to myself these people lack discipline and humane heart. They can’t lead by example. The only thing they are interested in is accumulating wealth from poor tax payers. Before they think of exiting from ICC, they should first restore peace in Burundi and other war-torn countries rather than gathering like hyenas with the aim of finishing the poor people” Added Trump. Truth hurts

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1483338151682872&id=100000201032237

1 Like

Re: Africans Should Be Recolonized- Donald Trump by Nobody: 10:53pm On Nov 28, 2016
he is saying wat everyone is thinking

1 Like

Re: Africans Should Be Recolonized- Donald Trump by Tallesty1(m): 10:58pm On Nov 28, 2016
Lols
Re: Africans Should Be Recolonized- Donald Trump by Doctorfitz: 11:07pm On Nov 28, 2016
Truth is bitter Buh he's super right.... All we have are thieves and oppressors..... Nitwits

Re: Africans Should Be Recolonized- Donald Trump by ChilledPill: 11:08pm On Nov 28, 2016
This is nothing but the truth.....there is no sane leader with humane heart in this part of the world.
Re: Africans Should Be Recolonized- Donald Trump by Sandydayziz(f): 11:10pm On Nov 28, 2016
As much as I hate to admit... He's right!!
Re: Africans Should Be Recolonized- Donald Trump by Nobody: 11:13pm On Nov 28, 2016
only thing they are interested in is accumulating wealth from poor tax payers.

president Trump pls come to our rescue this people are killing us slowly
Re: Africans Should Be Recolonized- Donald Trump by fabuloz1(m): 11:25pm On Nov 28, 2016
That's so right Mr Trump
Re: Africans Should Be Recolonized- Donald Trump by fijiano202(m): 11:36pm On Nov 28, 2016
though trump may sometimes act like hes on gegemu but this one na truth fa
Re: Africans Should Be Recolonized- Donald Trump by littlewonders: 11:38pm On Nov 28, 2016
Everybody yelling; he's right! He's right!! Including our nigeria leaders on nairaland with fake monikers monitoring their stupidity.

Its beyond colonizing, African Politicians should be cremated alive, they don't have conscience even animals now grow spirit of humanity than these sets of clowns.

With high rate of corruption they now breed, they can even colonize those who wants to recolonize us.

Even Devil dey wish Africans don't come to hell.
Re: Africans Should Be Recolonized- Donald Trump by Timarodear(f): 11:38pm On Nov 28, 2016
This line got me laughing " rather than
gathering like hyenas with the aim of finishing the poor
people” Added Trump. Truth hurts"
The House of Reps(Nigeria) is a typical example of hyena's gathering.
prayer point: every gathering of the hyenas from Aso rock to House of reps and party houses to oppress the poor Nigerians, Thunderrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.
my people, pray this 10 times in a day.
Re: Africans Should Be Recolonized- Donald Trump by BreezyCB(m): 11:42pm On Nov 28, 2016
Especially 9ja
Re: Africans Should Be Recolonized- Donald Trump by somadinho10: 11:44pm On Nov 28, 2016
At last someone is saying what I have been thinking..... I don't celebrate independence day cause the country is worst off post 1960
Re: Africans Should Be Recolonized- Donald Trump by littlewonders: 11:58pm On Nov 28, 2016
My dear, we've been dependent on prayers since from inception yet Nigeria camatose is growing worst. Successful people don't need to be prayerful to become successful. Is time we swing into action and not depend on prayers. .
Timarodear:
This line got me laughing " rather than
gathering like hyenas with the aim of finishing the poor
people” Added Trump. Truth hurts"
The House of Reps(Nigeria) is a typical example of hyena's gathering.
prayer point: every gathering of the hyenas from Aso rock to House of reps and party houses to oppress the poor Nigerians, Thunderrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.
my people, pray this 10 times in a day.
Re: Africans Should Be Recolonized- Donald Trump by Timarodear(f): 12:36am On Nov 29, 2016
littlewonders:
My dear, we've been dependent on prayers since from inception yet Nigeria camatose is growing worst. Successful people don't need to be prayerful to become successful. Is time we swing into action and not depend on prayers. .

lols... my dear, tell me those actions that will stop or probably scatter gatherings of political hyenas in this country. voting in and out of recycled politicians I laugh again.
Re: Africans Should Be Recolonized- Donald Trump by littlewonders: 6:37am On Nov 29, 2016
Timarodear:

lols... my dear, tell me those actions that will stop or probably scatter gatherings of political hyenas in this country. voting in and out of recycled politicians I laugh again.
Re: Africans Should Be Recolonized- Donald Trump by ekesimo(m): 7:21am On Nov 29, 2016
people are dying everyday while our "hynenas" are busy looting away our taxpayers money.
A guy who has nothing will be elected as a common councillor, but before the end of the year, that man becomes a millionaire. From where did he get the money, from the poor tax payers money.

I have said and will continue to say it. Until we adopt the radical Ghana method of cleansing the polity, we will never attain good governance.

(1) (Reply)

Trump Forces Marine To Wear Hat Despite Resistance (photo) / Finally George Weah Honors Arsene Wenger With Highest Award In Liberia(pics) / Is Donald Trump Still The US President? - Robert Reich

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.