Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,446 members, 7,830,234 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:19 PM

Why Harrysong Left Five Star Music - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Why Harrysong Left Five Star Music (1491 Views)

Kcee Announces The Exit Of Skiibii From Five Star Music With Lovely Pictures / Harrysong Arrested By Five Star Music / Harrysong: "Why I Left Five Star Music" (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Harrysong Left Five Star Music by 9jagist247: 12:01am On Nov 29, 2016
Popular Nigerian Hiphop Singer, Harrysong reveals why he quit Five Star Music.

Two weeks ago, Harrysong dumped Five Star Music and shared the logo for his own record label ‘Alter Plate’. Most people felt things have gone soar between him and his label mates, hence the shocking withdrawal from the group.

In a chat, the singer opens up on his latest move and why he quit Five Star Music. Read after the cut…

Harrysong, was signed on with Five Star Music. Now the head honcho of his own label, ALTERPLATE, he is quick to explain the reason behind his exit from the label that made him a star.

“My contract expired and that was why I left Five Star music to set up ALTERPLATE. I am thankful to 5 Star Music Group and everyone who have put in an effort to make the Harrysong brand what it is today.”
When asked if his exit didn’t lead to some form of friction between himself and his former label bosses, Kingsley Okonkwo aka KCee and Emeka Okonkwo aka E-Money, he said,

“When the contract expired I aspired to grow and express myself in another light and that’s why I put together ALTERPLATE. This is my vision and this is a dream that I have nursed for so many years. There is no friction between 5 Star Music and I.
There is also no bad blood brewing between my record label and I. I will always respect my former labels, Questionmark Records, and Five Star Music, because I learnt a lot from them. I will always respect them any day and anytime; they are....Continue Reading @

http://primebaze.com/harrysong-reveals-why-he-quit-five-star-music
Re: Why Harrysong Left Five Star Music by iamharkinwaley: 12:04am On Nov 29, 2016
Wait o, so nah him form that lyric from the bed to the bedroom?
Re: Why Harrysong Left Five Star Music by Airforce1(m): 12:11am On Nov 29, 2016
brilliant responses.
Re: Why Harrysong Left Five Star Music by AkinPhysicist: 1:56am On Nov 29, 2016
cool He left because someone (maybe KCEE) was feeling too important. According to HarrySong whenever he writes a song that someone says something to the effect that IF I NO SING YOUR SONG YOU NO GO BLOW. This is the reason HarrySong left. Any other explanation after this is just window dressing. Don't believe me see the video yourself:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5e8L6jBKShQ
Re: Why Harrysong Left Five Star Music by crazymommy(f): 6:45am On Nov 29, 2016
AkinPhysicist:
cool He left because someone (maybe KCEE) was feeling too important. According to HarrySong whenever he writes a song that someone says something to the effect that IF I NO SING YOUR SONG YOU NO GO BLOW. This is the reason HarrySong left. Any other explanation after this is just window dressing. Don't believe me see the video yourself:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5e8L6jBKShQ
well harrysong should let us hear word,when he was singing **as far as E-money dey pay dey pay,him no know that time say dem dey pay am for the service wey him render to the label??the label spent money on him and he gave them songs...they both helped each other so he should spare us all the bs....

(1) (Reply)

Rihanna And Prince Harry Of England Test For HIV Together In Barbados / Finally!!! Wizkid Has Been Nominated For Grammy Awards / If Your Babe Truly Loves You, She Would Show You These Kinds Of Naughty Snaps!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.