Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,230 members, 7,860,463 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 11:17 AM

Aregbesola Yet To Appoint Cabinet Two Years Into Second Tenure - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aregbesola Yet To Appoint Cabinet Two Years Into Second Tenure (18822 Views)

Enugu Teachers Back Governor Ugwuanyi's Second Tenure / "We Warned Buhari Not To Appoint Aisha Alhassan" - El-Rufai / If Buhari Is Declared Dead, Plan Is For Osinbajo To Appoint El-Rufai As VP - FFK (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aregbesola Yet To Appoint Cabinet Two Years Into Second Tenure by dukie25: 12:41pm On Nov 29, 2016
yetunsbay:
whc one exactly dey pain u- Aregbe or Jagaban or Kabiru ?

Add dullard join
Re: Aregbesola Yet To Appoint Cabinet Two Years Into Second Tenure by Johnnyessence(m): 12:42pm On Nov 29, 2016
SuperS1Panther:

Projects such as?

Mentioned the sectors he touched and what was the cost of his''mercurial touching''?

free meals to the poor breed.

1 Like

Re: Aregbesola Yet To Appoint Cabinet Two Years Into Second Tenure by SuperS1Panther: 12:43pm On Nov 29, 2016
Johnnyessence:
u are still pained hmmm. U will still cry. First ogbeni in his first one hundred days created twenty thousand jobs to our teeming youths. He provided free meals to our poor breeds in the school. Let me stop here and drink water. Wail jare u need it.

He created a non-sustainable 20,000 jobs. Where are the jobs today? Following his no-brainer model, i can also create 200,000 jobs in 30days.

Oyinlola started the school feeding programme, so stop spewing rubbish. It was OBJ's brainchild and Osun was the pivot state in SW.

Try harder and mention more and let us put your lies and propaganda to bed on NL.

We have had enough of your propaganda. We will ensure you will lose your unpatriotic Pay Per Post job by exposing you as a fraudulent liar who sees Black and calls it White.

1 Like

Re: Aregbesola Yet To Appoint Cabinet Two Years Into Second Tenure by SuperS1Panther: 12:44pm On Nov 29, 2016
Johnnyessence:
free meals to the poor breed.

Oyinlola started it as Home-Grown School Feeding Programme.

Try harder.

By the time I am through with you on NL, you will never take such a pathetic job of Pay Per Post again in your life time.

1 Like

Re: Aregbesola Yet To Appoint Cabinet Two Years Into Second Tenure by Johnnyessence(m): 12:45pm On Nov 29, 2016
dukie25:

Add dullard join
u will be dull cos of ur wailing life u are living. U better change before it is too late.

1 Like

Re: Aregbesola Yet To Appoint Cabinet Two Years Into Second Tenure by Johnnyessence(m): 12:50pm On Nov 29, 2016
SuperS1Panther:

He created a non-sustainable 20,000 jobs. Where are the jobs today? Following his no-brainer model, i can also create 200,000 jobs in 30days.

Oyinlola started the school feeding programme, so stop spewing rubbish. It was OBJ's brainchild and Osun was the pivot state in SW.

Try harder and mention more and let us put your lies and propaganda to bed on NL.

We have had enough of your propaganda. We will ensure you will lose your unpatriotic Pay Per Post job by exposing you as a fraudulent liar who sees Black and calls it White.
I will say it again that u will cry with ur attitude of wailing. I want to ask u did oyin sustain it niiiii. During oyin era d poor breed were eating in d dilapidated structures very bad from pdp led government. Take a stroll and look at ataoja high school today and look the school edifices. If not for ur ingrate life u can never appreciate ogbeni work. U can only wail. Next pls.

1 Like

Re: Aregbesola Yet To Appoint Cabinet Two Years Into Second Tenure by Johnnyessence(m): 12:53pm On Nov 29, 2016
SuperS1Panther:

Oyinlola started it as Home-Grown School Feeding Programme.

Try harder.

By the time I am through with you on NL, you will never take such a pathetic job of Pay Per Post again in your life time.
u haven't see anything yet till you see d completed school project that will soon be commission u will then agree that ogbeni do well in infrastructure project. Good afternoon frustrated wailer.

1 Like

Re: Aregbesola Yet To Appoint Cabinet Two Years Into Second Tenure by Gluthatione: 12:59pm On Nov 29, 2016
Ogbeni has ruined the state, the state should be merged with other states, I pity his successor because as it stands now, nothing like Osun state again, the state is only existing on paper.
If you are ready to quote me know what u want to say because am an indigene of Osun state
Re: Aregbesola Yet To Appoint Cabinet Two Years Into Second Tenure by alakara(m): 1:07pm On Nov 29, 2016
Johnnyessence.
My prayer is that may GOD run your life the way Aregbe is running Osun STATE.

OYINLOLA STARTED THE HOME GROWN SCHOOL.AREGBE JUST PROPANGANDED THE SCHEME because OF HIS FRAUDULENT ACTIVITIES.
ALL THE GIGANTIC SCHOOL YOU‘RE TALKING ABOUT ARE PRIVATISED ENTITY.
BABA HAFUSAT MEANS HALF SALARY.ARE U COLLECTING HALF PAYMENT FOR THIS HACHET JOB URE DOING.

PLEASE QUOTE ME WITH AMEN TO THE PRAYER ABOVE.
Re: Aregbesola Yet To Appoint Cabinet Two Years Into Second Tenure by Xano(m): 1:07pm On Nov 29, 2016
link2ok:

Jeez. Some1 just told you that his parent are not bin paid complete salary and you talking about projects.

Do you know how difficult it is for them and how they are surviving and yu said he is wailing.

Take a minute to be smart in your arguments with points that are sensible . All you do is spit round this forum with wail.it's becoming boring

My God have mercy of your decaying soul.

Johnnyessence:
hmmmm. Get this fact now. He has been paying salaries to the workers ok. Even pensioners are collecting their money. U will always wail up and down.

When you insult someone's whose parents salary has been deliberately cut in half, the curse the person lays on you follows you. Years to come, when things fail for you, remember your seeds.
Be careful. Don't insult someone on their suffering.
People, whatever seed you sow, you shall reap it. There would be a harvest. It is a principle.

Workers have been paid half their monthly salaries for months.
According to this link, Osun got #84bn on the 21st November 2016. He should pay all outstanding salaries, arrears and pensions:
http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2016/11/dino-melaye-blasts-aregbesola-your.html
Re: Aregbesola Yet To Appoint Cabinet Two Years Into Second Tenure by Nobody: 1:11pm On Nov 29, 2016
ajokebelle:

You are not well at all and you have no one to tell you, people are recieving half salary that is not regular sef, and you are talking about project, what project are you even talking about?, after he turned the whole of osun to construction site, with nothing tangible to show off, most of those projects are even abandoned.
Zombie ooo Zombie.
now read your write up all over and analyse it based on what is being debated. What is the justification for appointing commissioners? Since the guy has been paying half salary for about 2 years...so does it sound unreasonable if instead of spending several million on commissioners and their aides excesses he channel the money into more important ventures. There are lots of things the gov can be scolded on but not this one... how will the appointment of commissioners and aides help payment of your parents salary and pensions? Or how will it help in the completion of abandoned project you stated earlier. Before you call someone zombie you should assess yourself first

1 Like

Re: Aregbesola Yet To Appoint Cabinet Two Years Into Second Tenure by SuperS1Panther: 1:14pm On Nov 29, 2016
Johnnyessence:
u haven't see anything yet till you see d completed school project that will soon be commission u will then agree that ogbeni do well in infrastructure project. Good afternoon frustrated wailer.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin Sycophant without facts and figures is running away.
Re: Aregbesola Yet To Appoint Cabinet Two Years Into Second Tenure by SuperS1Panther: 1:18pm On Nov 29, 2016
Johnnyessence:
I will say it again that u will cry with ur attitude of wailing. I want to ask u did oyin sustain it niiiii. During oyin era d poor breed were eating in d dilapidated structures very bad from pdp led government. Take a stroll and look at ataoja high school today and look the school edifices. If not for ur ingrate life u can never appreciate ogbeni work. U can only wail. Next pls.

Dementia is not when you start running on the street with thorned clothes on. Yours is a classical example.

Oyinlola sustained the feeding. Ataoja's edifice was a joint effort of the FG and the state. If it has been left to Aregbe alone, he would have embezzled the money again and turn the project to another abandoned project.

I can never be grateful to someone that executed a project that is worth 5bn for me at 50bn.

Keep gnashing your teeth, you are in for a torrid time on NL. You will surely lose your PPP job today.
Re: Aregbesola Yet To Appoint Cabinet Two Years Into Second Tenure by REDshouse(m): 1:21pm On Nov 29, 2016
sunday1994:
Ode oshi
baba to bi ee ni ode oloriburuku

1 Like

Re: Aregbesola Yet To Appoint Cabinet Two Years Into Second Tenure by link2ok(m): 1:30pm On Nov 29, 2016
Johnnyessence:
hmmmm. Get this fact now. He has been paying salaries to the workers ok. Even pensioners are collecting their money. U will always wail up and down.

Like I said earlier you sound so gullible. I expected you to redress your step and b smart
Re: Aregbesola Yet To Appoint Cabinet Two Years Into Second Tenure by ajokebelle(f): 1:31pm On Nov 29, 2016
Nalikedis:
now read your write up all over and analyse it based on what is being debated. What is the justification for appointing commissioners? Since the guy has been paying half salary for about 2 years...so does it sound unreasonable if instead of spending several million on commissioners and their aides excesses he channel the money into more important ventures. There are lots of things the gov can be scolded on but not this one... how will the appointment of commissioners and aides help payment of your parents salary and pensions? Or how will it help in the completion of abandoned project you stated earlier. Before you call someone zombie you should assess yourself first
Mind your business.......... did you see me talk about the commissioners , FYI i was replying the zombie that was talking and is always posting pictures about projects in Osun and always justifying what the governor is doing, giving false information to those staying outside osun.
Re: Aregbesola Yet To Appoint Cabinet Two Years Into Second Tenure by Tolexander: 1:41pm On Nov 29, 2016
[s]
REDshouse:
this present recession has really depressed your brain to that of a millipede.. You need to buckle up and find some jobs to do...
It's a pity won't find ur type on net again when ncc increases data tarrif.. Oloriburuku omo abi pace...your mother shld have flushed u out... Awon omo oniranu onirankiran..
[/s]If I get hold of you, your maternal entity will curse that unfaithful day she had a sex without a french letter by the roadside with a conditioned deadlock man leading to your birth.

Pata obinrin!
Re: Aregbesola Yet To Appoint Cabinet Two Years Into Second Tenure by Tolexander: 1:44pm On Nov 29, 2016
link2ok:

Like I said earlier you sound so gullible. I expected you to redress your step and b smart
don't disturb yourself.
He is on a "pay per post" assignment by the APC.
Re: Aregbesola Yet To Appoint Cabinet Two Years Into Second Tenure by Johnnyessence(m): 1:46pm On Nov 29, 2016
SuperS1Panther:

Dementia is not when you start running on the street with thorned clothes on. Yours is a classical example.

Oyinlola sustained the feeding. Ataoja's edifice was a joint effort of the FG and the state. If it has been left to Aregbe alone, he would have embezzled the money again and turn the project to another abandoned project.

I can never be grateful to someone that executed a project that is worth 5bn for me at 50bn.

Keep gnashing your teeth, you are in for a torrid time on NL. You will surely lose your PPP job today.
u will always wail as much as u can. Even d school he commissioned yesterday was build by fg also abi. Abegi pack well jare. U haven't see anything yet. When u see when he's commission another edifice. U will increased ur ranting. No amount of ur wail can stop ogbeni ok. Infact d more u wail the more commission series of projects. Keep wailing jare.

1 Like

Re: Aregbesola Yet To Appoint Cabinet Two Years Into Second Tenure by Johnnyessence(m): 1:48pm On Nov 29, 2016
Tolexander:
don't disturb yourself.
He is on a "pay per post" assignment by the APC.
keep wailing jare. I don't care who u be oOo. Keep it up ok.
Re: Aregbesola Yet To Appoint Cabinet Two Years Into Second Tenure by deolu2000(m): 1:49pm On Nov 29, 2016
buffalowings:

People are not even complaining of him not appointing commissioners.
It is the half salary this guy has been paying for over a year.
Pensioners are even another issue entirely.
and that is an issue to be attended to and not the unnecessary noise abt commissioners appointment. One thg i knw is dt their IGR over there is poor and the state owe alot of credit advance to FG. Atimes i jst dnt knw how to aportion blame in this osun matter. But i blv Aregbe shld shoulder most of these blame because he relied too much on federal allocation and embacked on numerous capital projects at the same time and now that allocation has reduced since the fall of all prices,aregbe (by extension osun) has been in trouble.

1 Like

Re: Aregbesola Yet To Appoint Cabinet Two Years Into Second Tenure by doctokwus: 1:50pm On Nov 29, 2016
HungerBAD:
This is wrong.

I say this as an APC man. Nigeria still operates on democratic principles.

How does the Appointment of Commissioners factor into the economic recession?Ogbeni should not give the APC a bad name.

2019 is around the corner.
The man started giving progressives a bad name since his first term wen he practically lived in Lagos throughout his first 4yrs.
Watch out wen this man is about to leave office,the kind of remuneration he wud force d assembly to approve for him wud make Oshiomole's look like peanuts.The guy is a disgrace all round.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Aregbesola Yet To Appoint Cabinet Two Years Into Second Tenure by Johnnyessence(m): 1:52pm On Nov 29, 2016
ajokebelle:

Mind your business.......... did you see me talk about the commissioners , FYI i was replying the zombie that was talking and is always posting pictures about projects in Osun and always justifying what the governor is doing, giving false information to those staying outside osun.
wailer spotted. Continue ur wailing job o jare. At least it yielded good results hmmmm. Av already give u guys a sleepless night. U haven't see anything. U av just started nii oo

1 Like

Re: Aregbesola Yet To Appoint Cabinet Two Years Into Second Tenure by Johnnyessence(m): 1:55pm On Nov 29, 2016
SuperS1Panther:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin Sycophant without facts and figures is running away.
run away kee. U know fit hmmm.u don't even av salient points to say here. U are just wailing here. Keep it up.

1 Like

Re: Aregbesola Yet To Appoint Cabinet Two Years Into Second Tenure by SuperS1Panther: 1:58pm On Nov 29, 2016
Johnnyessence:
run away kee. U know fit hmmm.u don't even av salient points to say here. U are just wailing here. Keep it up.

I have successfully shown the whole world you are a fraud, just like your Paymaster.
Re: Aregbesola Yet To Appoint Cabinet Two Years Into Second Tenure by Tolexander: 2:00pm On Nov 29, 2016
Johnnyessence:
keep wailing jare. I don't care who u be oOo. Keep it up ok.
find something to do with your life.

The stipends your are paid per post can't help your life!
Re: Aregbesola Yet To Appoint Cabinet Two Years Into Second Tenure by SuperS1Panther: 2:04pm On Nov 29, 2016
Johnnyessence:
u will always wail as much as u can. Even d school he commissioned yesterday was build by fg also abi. Abegi pack well jare. U haven't see anything yet. When u see when he's commission another edifice. U will increased ur ranting. No amount of ur wail can stop ogbeni ok. Infact d more u wail the more commission series of projects. Keep wailing jare.

I am sure Aregbe would even be ashamed of you with this your pathetic English.

Stop being a sycophant. Be on God's side by saying the truth and stop backing the devil with your lies just because of peanut Aregbe is throwing at you.

Your Paymaster has entered the Guinness Book of Records as the 1st Gov in Nigeria to steal a state into bankruptcy status. What an achievement!!!!!
Re: Aregbesola Yet To Appoint Cabinet Two Years Into Second Tenure by Johnnyessence(m): 2:24pm On Nov 29, 2016
SuperS1Panther:

I am sure Aregbe would even be ashamed of you with this your pathetic English.

Stop being a sycophant. Be on God's side by saying the truth and stop backing the devil with your lies just because of peanut Aregbe is throwing at you.

Your Paymaster has entered the Guinness Book of Records as the 1st Gov in Nigeria to steal a state into bankruptcy status. What an achievement!!!!!
u can always wail as much as you can continue ur wailing job. I will always stand by the truth in all my life and it has always help me. Ogbeni didn't give me any peanut and I will always appreciate ogbeni for his drastic development in d state of osun. Keep on ur wailing job. It is non of ur business. Everyone is entitled to his or her opinion hmmm. So pls face front.
Re: Aregbesola Yet To Appoint Cabinet Two Years Into Second Tenure by Johnnyessence(m): 2:27pm On Nov 29, 2016
Tolexander:
find something to do with your life.

The stipends your are paid per post can't help your life!
not difficult to spot wailer. He dey pain u hmmmm. Continue ur wailing jare. U av juniors and seniors in wailing. So pls I don't know which category u belong to hmmm.
Re: Aregbesola Yet To Appoint Cabinet Two Years Into Second Tenure by Charly68: 2:30pm On Nov 29, 2016
HungerBAD:
This is wrong.

I say this as an APC man. Nigeria still operates on democratic principles.

How does the Appointment of Commissioners factor into the economic recession?Ogbeni should not give the APC a bad name.

2019 is around the corner.
The man is very lawless..I regretted voting for him.

1 Like

Re: Aregbesola Yet To Appoint Cabinet Two Years Into Second Tenure by Nobody: 3:00pm On Nov 29, 2016
Just like d redundant nomad refused to appoint minister till after 6 months! Dumbskulls.
Re: Aregbesola Yet To Appoint Cabinet Two Years Into Second Tenure by Fhemmmy: 3:11pm On Nov 29, 2016
alakara:
Johnnyessence.
My prayer is that may GOD run your life the way Aregbe is running Osun STATE.

OYINLOLA STARTED THE HOME GROWN SCHOOL.AREGBE JUST PROPANGANDED THE SCHEME because OF HIS FRAUDULENT ACTIVITIES.
ALL THE GIGANTIC SCHOOL YOU‘RE TALKING ABOUT ARE PRIVATISED ENTITY.
BABA HAFUSAT MEANS HALF SALARY.ARE U COLLECTING HALF PAYMENT FOR THIS HACHET JOB URE DOING.

PLEASE QUOTE ME WITH AMEN TO THE PRAYER ABOVE.

I will like to see that dude say amen to that awesome prayer.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Umar Ganduje Spotted Driving Tractor / Obaseki Spent ₦43.5 Million On Governorship Forms Of APC And PDP / 2022 Osun Governorship Debate Live

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.