Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,094 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:14 AM

Don’t Blame Buhari For Hunger In Nigeria – Fr. Mbaka - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Don’t Blame Buhari For Hunger In Nigeria – Fr. Mbaka (32150 Views)

Father Mbaka: What Ihedioha Should Have Done Before Supreme Court Ruling / Here’s Why Senior Catholic Figures Are Cautioning Father Mbaka (By Naptu2) / Adewale Martins: Mbaka May Be Barred From Preaching By Catholic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Don’t Blame Buhari For Hunger In Nigeria – Fr. Mbaka by kahal29: 4:06am On Nov 29, 2016
Catholic Priest and Spiritual Director of Adoration Ministry, Emene, Revd Fr. Ejike Mbaka has called for prayers for President Muhammadu Buhari and has absolved him of blame in the country’s economic challenges.

Fr. Mbaka, however, reassured Nigerians that the current economic condition in the country will soon be over.

In a sermon to mark the opening of the 2016/2017 Legal Year, organised by Enugu State Judiciary, Mbaka who prophesied Buhari’s victory in the 2015 presidential election recalled that, in 2012, he prophesied that doom time would follow the oil boom, if there was no good planning of the country’s resources.

“But, the past administration was one of ‘LOOT AS MUCH AS YOU CAN.’ Look at a place like the Niger Delta and one of them became president and did nothing for his people and now, you want Buhari to perform magic. But, we are a mono economy and every country depending on oil is suffering the same fate with Nigeria today.

“Buhari is not the cause of hunger in the country; not the cause of starvation in Nigeria.

“The tap root of Nigeria’s economy has been cut; Buhari is just trying to hold a rolling vehicle; a vehicle that the brakes have been destroyed.

“So, Buhari is not the cause. If (former President Goodluck) Jonathan was the president today, the situation would have been worse.[/color]

“Economic recession will not last long; the solution will come in a super natural way.

“Just like Ebola, we thought everybody would die; where is it now? Recession will go as Ebola has gone.

So, all we have to do is to pray for Buhari; he has good agenda but, many around him are planning to pull him down.”

On the recent arrest of judges by the Department of State Services (DSS), Mbaka said Nigerians are beginning to lose hope in the Judiciary, “but with Buhari’s revolutionary experience going on, I am not saying that all who are accused are guilty but, I am saying that judges ought to remain incorruptible.

“If they are corrupt, they should be arrested and whoever arrests them should be praised.

“So, if president Buhari has that courage, that lion heart, to touch the tiger’s tail, he is a hero.”

Mbaka lauded the performance of Governor Ifeanyi Ugwuanyi of Enugu State and described it as “an exemplary display of visionary leadership which has enthroned peace, uniting diverse political interests.”

He called on the people of the state to continue to support his government which he said has been anointed by God.

In his speech to mark the legal year, Acting Chief Judge of Enugu State, Justice N.P Emehelu commended the governor for giving rapid response to the needs of the Judiciary by providing the necessary requirements for the appointments of judges in the state as well as facilitating supervisory duties of the Customary Court of Appeal.

She made a request for a befitting Customary Court of Appeal complex in Enugu as well as complexes for the high courts and Magistrate Courts outside Enugu and called for more slots to be given the judiciary for appointment of high court judges following depletion in the number of judges occasioned by deaths and retirements.

Justice Emehelu thanked the Bar and Bench in the state for their cooperation urging them to redouble their efforts for a quicker and better dispensation of justice.

“I have noted the concern and suggestions of the Nigeria Bar Association as well as those of the learned magistrates and I wish to assure that God willing, we will partner with you in addressing those concerns and issues.”

http://sunnewsonline.com/dont-blame-president-for-hunger-in-nigeria-fr-mbaka/

11 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Don’t Blame Buhari For Hunger In Nigeria – Fr. Mbaka by Joephat(m): 4:15am On Nov 29, 2016
cool
na for this land I sleep oo, I go sell em soon

7 Likes

Re: Don’t Blame Buhari For Hunger In Nigeria – Fr. Mbaka by admindim: 4:16am On Nov 29, 2016
ok nw
Re: Don’t Blame Buhari For Hunger In Nigeria – Fr. Mbaka by Aufbauh(m): 4:24am On Nov 29, 2016
Fr. Mbaka is surely one of the three wise men from the EAST who has been led by the star of Nigeria fortune to the way of truth.

100 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Don’t Blame Buhari For Hunger In Nigeria – Fr. Mbaka by kahal29: 4:25am On Nov 29, 2016
Aufbauh:
Fr. Mbaka is surely one of the three wise men from the EAST who has been led by the star of Nigeria fortune to the way of truth.

I concur

43 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Don’t Blame Buhari For Hunger In Nigeria – Fr. Mbaka by luvinhubby(m): 4:29am On Nov 29, 2016
Nooo, it is ME that they should blame.

Rambling noise maker.

137 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Don’t Blame Buhari For Hunger In Nigeria – Fr. Mbaka by krasican(m): 4:41am On Nov 29, 2016
“But, the past administration was one of ‘LOOT AS MUCH AS YOU CAN.’ Look at a place like the Niger Delta and one of them became president and did nothing for his people and now, you want Buhari to perform magic. But, we are a mono economy and every country depending on oil is suffering the same fate with Nigeria today.

“Buhari is not the cause of hunger in the country; not the cause of starvation in Nigeria.

“The tap root of Nigeria’s economy has been cut; Buhari is just trying to hold a rolling vehicle; a vehicle that the brakes have been destroyed.

“So, Buhari is not the cause. If (former President Goodluck) Jonathan was the president today, the situation would have been worse.

ON POINT

76 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Don’t Blame Buhari For Hunger In Nigeria – Fr. Mbaka by Atiku2019: 4:46am On Nov 29, 2016
Fr Mbaka Atiku2019 we know wink

#Atiku2019

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Don’t Blame Buhari For Hunger In Nigeria – Fr. Mbaka by KingBelieve: 4:57am On Nov 29, 2016
Fr. Mbaka again. Let me face my business and live men who claims to see the future.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don’t Blame Buhari For Hunger In Nigeria – Fr. Mbaka by IykeChukz(m): 4:57am On Nov 29, 2016
Our prophet...

My mouth shut!

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Don’t Blame Buhari For Hunger In Nigeria – Fr. Mbaka by dunkem21(m): 5:01am On Nov 29, 2016

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don’t Blame Buhari For Hunger In Nigeria – Fr. Mbaka by nwakibe: 5:03am On Nov 29, 2016
This man should leave politics o

29 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Don’t Blame Buhari For Hunger In Nigeria – Fr. Mbaka by PresidentAtiku(m): 5:12am On Nov 29, 2016
Aufbauh:
which sane human still supports PMB?

100 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Don’t Blame Buhari For Hunger In Nigeria – Fr. Mbaka by Paperwhite(m): 5:25am On Nov 29, 2016
This loquacious & double-tongued speaking priest? He has no iota of integrity.*Spits*

80 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Don’t Blame Buhari For Hunger In Nigeria – Fr. Mbaka by Abeymills(m): 5:32am On Nov 29, 2016
End time priest zombi priest only fools takes u serious it's better to hear from a drunkard than dis shameless so called priest nonsence

28 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Don’t Blame Buhari For Hunger In Nigeria – Fr. Mbaka by sarrki(m): 5:42am On Nov 29, 2016
Well said man of God

13 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Don’t Blame Buhari For Hunger In Nigeria – Fr. Mbaka by gebest: 5:58am On Nov 29, 2016
There is only one Clergy man that says the truth about politicians without any fear or favour, and stand by it. That person is Rev Father Ejike Akpojihomi Igoteguno Sotomchuku Tobiloba Ibrahim Mbaka.

43 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Don’t Blame Buhari For Hunger In Nigeria – Fr. Mbaka by Kingsley1000(m): 6:01am On Nov 29, 2016
well said ...the truth is always bitter

8 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Don’t Blame Buhari For Hunger In Nigeria – Fr. Mbaka by sarrki(m): 6:05am On Nov 29, 2016
Paperwhite:
This loquacious & double-tongued speaking priest? He has no iota of integrity.*Spits*

Must you show your self

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Don’t Blame Buhari For Hunger In Nigeria – Fr. Mbaka by greatiyk4u(m): 6:06am On Nov 29, 2016
PresidentAtiku:

Me and many others

38 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Don’t Blame Buhari For Hunger In Nigeria – Fr. Mbaka by oloriooko(m): 6:13am On Nov 29, 2016
This man speaks like a toddler angry
A responsible leader takes it all- blames or praises!
When the man came out to contest, what he portrayed was that "I know the problems of this country, pls give me the opportunity to fix it"
It is obvious PMB was not in any way prepared to salvage the economy, he was caught unaware by GEJ concession of defeat.
So whenever I read people saying PMB is not the cause of our present predicament, I wonder if these people are toddlers upstairs.

92 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Don’t Blame Buhari For Hunger In Nigeria – Fr. Mbaka by DerrickzB: 6:15am On Nov 29, 2016
Am not saying anything ooo.. but was he not the same person that bashed buhari few weeks ago.. Please correct me if am wrong

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don’t Blame Buhari For Hunger In Nigeria – Fr. Mbaka by mrvitalis(m): 6:16am On Nov 29, 2016
PresidentAtiku:

People who understands basic economics

26 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Don’t Blame Buhari For Hunger In Nigeria – Fr. Mbaka by mrvitalis(m): 6:18am On Nov 29, 2016
oloriooko:
This man speaks like a toddler angry
A responsible leader takes it all- blames or praises!
When the man came out to contest, what he portrayed was that "I know the problems of this country, pls give me the opportunity to fix it"
It is obvious PMB was not in any way prepared to salvage the economy, he was caught unaware by GEJ concession of defeat.
So whenever I read people saying PMB is not the cause of our present predicament, I wonder if these people are toddlers upstairs.
Did he tell u the time frame to fix the problem?

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Don’t Blame Buhari For Hunger In Nigeria – Fr. Mbaka by feldido(m): 6:19am On Nov 29, 2016
So this Man still get mouth to talk after deceiving people to vote for Buhari angry

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don’t Blame Buhari For Hunger In Nigeria – Fr. Mbaka by Nobody: 6:23am On Nov 29, 2016
Pls Just shut up already, I blame my ancestors.

Even Buhari and his clueless band has acknowledged that it's no more the fault of GEJ that we are where we are today, they are now looking inwards.
Pastor tend to ur sheep, you have also been used and dumped, just like Tinubu and Oby Ezeks.
Of the other prominent charlatans who foistered this Son of a gun on us, OBJ has crawled back to his library to draft his "open letters to Mr President", Soyinka has still refused to give up his US privileges, el-Rufai is minding his business in Kaduna.

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Don’t Blame Buhari For Hunger In Nigeria – Fr. Mbaka by Boleyndynasty2(f): 6:25am On Nov 29, 2016
Its always funny when I hear people say it would've been worse if GEJ was president, how so? undecided Mbaka should go and sleep, he has lost relevance. Which hungry man will you feed ds crap that will buy it?

27 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Don’t Blame Buhari For Hunger In Nigeria – Fr. Mbaka by Nobody: 6:28am On Nov 29, 2016
gebest:
There is only one Clergy man that says the truth about politicians without any fear or favour, and stand by it. That person is Rev Father Ejike Akpojihomi Igoteguno Sotomchuku Tobiloba Ibrahim Mbaka.
Delusion of Reference and Hero worship.
See! Your diagnosis was straightforward

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don’t Blame Buhari For Hunger In Nigeria – Fr. Mbaka by Progressive01(m): 6:31am On Nov 29, 2016
Hahahahaha.

Look at them killing themselves over what Mbaka has said. They would curse him to hell over the next ten pages once more of them see this

Ironically, these same people reverence the gunrunning cocaine addicted bling bling loving crook who calls himself Oritsejafor and want us to do thesame!

Madness i hear someone say. cheesy

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Don’t Blame Buhari For Hunger In Nigeria – Fr. Mbaka by caesaraba(m): 6:39am On Nov 29, 2016
Whaaaaat? Unacceptable! This is just going to ruin so many people's day.

Anyway, if you are from a particular region and you are feeling slightly suicidal after reading this piece,please dial 0900113 for tips on how to speed up the process. God bless you as you do so.

8 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Don’t Blame Buhari For Hunger In Nigeria – Fr. Mbaka by EnEnPeecee: 6:42am On Nov 29, 2016
It is Jonathan that we should b'lame abi God will soon cure your madness mr political priest

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don’t Blame Buhari For Hunger In Nigeria – Fr. Mbaka by arewafederation: 6:46am On Nov 29, 2016
mrvitalis:

Did he tell u the time frame to fix the problem?

When should we expect the problems to be fixed?

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Akan Weeks' Banner Spotted In Ghana 3 Months After Uyo Church Building Collapse / Noise Pollution: Man Storms Neighboring Church With His Dogs To Warn Them (vid) / Pastor Adeboye: "Abiola, Tofa, Aminu Kano, June 12 Election; What God Told Me"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.