Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,006 members, 7,835,409 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:47 AM

Must Read: Meet Lola, The Busty New Marketer [part 1]($uper Er0tica} - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Must Read: Meet Lola, The Busty New Marketer [part 1]($uper Er0tica} (1135 Views)

Must Read: Boss' Daughter {playboy Er0tica} / Must Read: Fucking Revenge {playboy Er0tica} / Must Read: Christmas With Aunty Bisi [part 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 &6] ($uper Er0tica) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Must Read: Meet Lola, The Busty New Marketer [part 1]($uper Er0tica} by trendguy: 6:05am On Nov 29, 2016
“Can you tell me how the printer works, please?”

Her shadow fell across my desk. I was alone in the accounts department that lunchtime. I had heard that the photocopier in the other department was spoilt and they would be sending somebody up to use ours but I hadn’t expected Lola.

She had only been working for the company a week. Just about every single man and a few married men in the building had asked her out but, as far as anyone knew, without success.

I looked at her boobs then into her lovely brown eyes then back to her boobs. They were huge. Well into the D cups. The material of her green ‘V’ necked sweater was stretched tight across the nipples. You could clearly see the distress they made on the top.

She cleared her throat.

“The photocopier,” she prompted, “can you show me how it works, please.”

I slowly got up my feet dragging my eyes from her boobs and fighting the urge to reach out and hold one.

“Yes, certainly, sorry, I mean, this way.”

If first impressions mean anything this was not a good start.

“This way please.” I tried to lead her and guide her at the same time whilst looking down the ‘V’ of her sweater at the two firm looking mounds of flesh on display.

We tried to pass through the doorway at the same time and for an instant her boobs were squashed against my chest. I felt them flatten against me then, looking down, watched as they sprang back into shape.

Continue Reading Here http://trendope.com/2016/11/must-read-meet-lola-busty-new-marketer-part-1uper-er0tica/

(1) (Reply)

STORY: The Painful Pleasure (TPP) EPISODE 3 / (story) S*x With My Mathematics Teacher (18+) / [deleted]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.