Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,094 members, 7,811,068 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:11 PM

Promote Your Songs In MTN Music Plus And Earn Cool Cash From Downloads - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Promote Your Songs In MTN Music Plus And Earn Cool Cash From Downloads (2303 Views)

Davido’s “fall” Among 100 Most Played Songs In The US, 2018 / 10 Most Downloaded Gospel Songs In Nigeria 2017 / Top 20 Biggest And Most Popular Songs In Nigeria 2016 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Promote Your Songs In MTN Music Plus And Earn Cool Cash From Downloads by EbenzMedia: 6:26am On Nov 29, 2016
Contact 07032617747 for your songs to be marketed on MTN Music Plus+, Etisalat Cloud9 , Amazon , Spotify, iTunes with other online stores and we also market your videos online via VeVo,YouTube and more than 40 online stores with alaba mix/selections,radio/tv,callertunes,online like naijaloaded,jaguda,notjustok,etc and we get your songs to generate alot of money for you via online music store. MTN Music Plus with other online stores allows your song to earn and generate revenue for you as the artist as it is being downloaded or streamed online. We put up your songs for people to listen to the audio and pay for downloads if they like the song. A periodic statement will be sent to you as the Content Owner(artist) so that you see how many times your song was downloaded and how much your song has generated. We provide you with a detailed account stating clearly the download logs for your content (songs) as soon as we have received it from MTN. The net income will be shared between you as the owner of the content and the marketing company. Contact 07032617747 for you to know what you need to do for your song to be on the platform. Be rest assured this platform pays well and with us you have access to know directly the status of your songs with respect to revenue generated.

1 Like

Re: Promote Your Songs In MTN Music Plus And Earn Cool Cash From Downloads by ifeola2001: 3:02pm On Nov 28, 2018
This guy EbenzMedia is a fraudster. You are warned NOT to do business with him. I called him from the US and asked him on how he could help place my album on MTN plus music app. He explained that he could do it with with a flat rate of 5k per song. He quickly became defensive I when asked him if he could send me documents to enable me read and sign up and if it was possible to send my reps to his office. He said this is an online business and there is no need to come to his office. He will forward his account number and i will pay and he will get my album on the platform. He could not give me a name of any album he has placed on any platform. He hung up on me when he realized he couldn't defraud me. You are warned.

1 Like

Re: Promote Your Songs In MTN Music Plus And Earn Cool Cash From Downloads by dayssolalee(m): 1:56pm On Oct 22, 2019
You can sell your song on Boomplay for Free with Smen Music Distribution. Monetize your music. Upload your music to Bomplay Music. The #1 music streaming app in Africa. Check out this page that give you all the procedure : https://smenmusic.com.ng/boomplay/

(1) (Reply)

DOWNLOAD: Black Motion – Lalela Ft. Celimpilo / Lwkmd! See Choc Boiz: / DOWNLOAD MP3: B-red Ft Davido X Peruzzi – Dollar

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.