Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,042 members, 7,818,086 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:25 AM

Mr Ibu Shares Wife Photo,says Be Proud Of Your Wife,make Her Look Beautiful - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mr Ibu Shares Wife Photo,says Be Proud Of Your Wife,make Her Look Beautiful (659 Views)

Morachi Shares Nude Photo Says He's The 'Sexiest Man Alive' / Femi Adebayo Shares Throwback Photo, Says "Never Despise Your Little Beginning" / Nathaniel Bassey Shares Throwback Photo, Says He Was To Become A Comedian (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mr Ibu Shares Wife Photo,says Be Proud Of Your Wife,make Her Look Beautiful by NanagistBlog: 6:44am On Nov 29, 2016
It's so cool how comic actor, John Okafor, popularly known as Mr Ibu always gushes about his wife on social media. In these times where marriages don't seem to last, it's refreshing to see a man do this..

continue reading
http://nanagist..com.ng/2016/11/mr-ibu-shares-wife-photosays-be-proud.html

Re: Mr Ibu Shares Wife Photo,says Be Proud Of Your Wife,make Her Look Beautiful by Airforce1(m): 6:48am On Nov 29, 2016
some wives are worse than the devil himself so i would rather be proud of "money" for making life so easy and fun.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mr Ibu Shares Wife Photo,says Be Proud Of Your Wife,make Her Look Beautiful by nerilove(m): 6:54am On Nov 29, 2016
I hope she doesn't belong to The Other Room
Re: Mr Ibu Shares Wife Photo,says Be Proud Of Your Wife,make Her Look Beautiful by mofeoluwadassah: 6:58am On Nov 29, 2016
Cool
Re: Mr Ibu Shares Wife Photo,says Be Proud Of Your Wife,make Her Look Beautiful by NanagistBlog: 7:00am On Nov 29, 2016
Lmaoooooooo you murder it
Airforce1:
some wives are worse than the devil himself so i would rather be proud of "money" for making life so easy and fun.
Re: Mr Ibu Shares Wife Photo,says Be Proud Of Your Wife,make Her Look Beautiful by NanagistBlog: 7:01am On Nov 29, 2016
Which Other Room
nerilove:
I hope she doesn't belong to The Other Room

(1) (Reply)

Dabota Lawson calls out EX-beauty queen allegedly sleeping with her ex husband / 3 Points That Prove Women Are Cruel To Men - TheArticleNG / VIDEO: Ubi Franklin, Wizkid And Tuface Having Fun Together At Olamide's #OLIC3

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.