Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,827 members, 7,810,169 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:26 PM

N Power Warri South L.g.a Let Meet Here - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / N Power Warri South L.g.a Let Meet Here (2613 Views)

N-Power About To Deploy 300000 Participants. Please Follow The Steps Below / Reputable School In Amuwo-odofin L.G.A., Lagos Is Hiring Experienced Teachers. / N Power Oyo State Let Meet Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

N Power Warri South L.g.a Let Meet Here by omorogied(m): 8:11am On Nov 29, 2016
plz has anyone gotten an email from npower stating the period of screening because state like Edo has started receiving there's. if yes comment below.
Re: N Power Warri South L.g.a Let Meet Here by LKO(m): 8:19am On Nov 29, 2016
omorogied:
plz has anybody gotten an email from npower stating the period of screening because state like Edo has started receiving there's. if yes comment bellow.

I m yet to get any information, if there are any, please inform the house. My local government is Udu, Delta State.
Re: N Power Warri South L.g.a Let Meet Here by chris4tu(m): 9:14am On Nov 29, 2016
Has any one from delta state received any test message for interview. I am from Ndokwa west and have not received any yet o!!
Re: N Power Warri South L.g.a Let Meet Here by mummykyrti(f): 12:30pm On Nov 30, 2016
LKO:

I m yet to get any information, if there are any, please inform the house. My local government is Udu, Delta State.
try and get to udu local govt education authority, I heard they are posting nce to primary schools and telling degree holders to go to federal ministry of education asaba for posting
Re: N Power Warri South L.g.a Let Meet Here by LKO(m): 1:15pm On Nov 30, 2016
mummykyrti:
try and get to udu local govt education authority, I heard they are posting nce to primary schools and telling degree holders to go to federal ministry of education asaba for posting

Thanks. I would visit the council tomorrow. I applied for health not teach.
Re: N Power Warri South L.g.a Let Meet Here by mummykyrti(f): 1:28pm On Nov 30, 2016
evribody go to ur local govt office o, if ders nothing there, go to local govt education authority for nteach... please who knows where warri south local govt office or warri south education authority is located?
Re: N Power Warri South L.g.a Let Meet Here by omorogied(m): 10:15am On Dec 01, 2016
Am at warri south local govt sec now and the process is on going, plz if u still at home and u fall under this local govt plz rush down.
ur time starts nowwwwwww.

Re: N Power Warri South L.g.a Let Meet Here by mummykyrti(f): 10:42am On Dec 01, 2016
omorogied:
Am at warri south local govt sec now and the process is on going, plz if u still at home and u fall under this local govt plz rush down.
please what are the things needed there? and what is apuning there?
Re: N Power Warri South L.g.a Let Meet Here by dennisworld1(m): 11:31am On Dec 01, 2016
omorogied:
pls what are the requirement
Re: N Power Warri South L.g.a Let Meet Here by omorogied(m): 12:17pm On Dec 01, 2016
No much requirement its jst a print out of ur congratulatory acknowledgment to show as an evidence that you are among the first batch selected. then u will be asked to fill ur name, degree, address, phone number. that's all. best of luck guys..I will always keep u guyz posted
Re: N Power Warri South L.g.a Let Meet Here by mummykyrti(f): 12:45pm On Dec 01, 2016
omorogied:
No much requirement its jst a print out of ur congratulatory acknowledgment to show as an evidence that you are among the first batch selected. then u will be asked to fill ur name, degree, address, phone number. that's all. best of luck guys..I will always keep u guyz posted
are u filling it in a book or on the paper u printed out? den pls is there deadline?
Re: N Power Warri South L.g.a Let Meet Here by ochisman(m): 1:48pm On Dec 01, 2016
A friend of mine came to the house today n told me she had done her clearance yesterday at Edo state. She showed me the text she received from her Npower LG chairman. She said, that d process was just few minutes. They asked her to provide any means of Identity which she did n her name was sort for n was cleared finish. I wonder why Delta things dey different. I abat to travel to RCCG camp for our Holy Ghost Congress. But am stock here, because I don't know when Delta State is going to commerce ours. I don't want to be in lagos only for me to find out that screening has commerce, it will be so painful for me not to go to camp n for Delta State chapter not to commerce screening.
I m yet to get any information, if there are any, please inform the house. My local government is Udu, Delta State.[/quote]
Bwatter:
Those for npower health--------> report to health management board Asaba
And those for npower agric------> report to federal ministry of agriculture Asaba
From a reliable source

Pls do u know the location of Fed ministry of agriculture asaba? Pls share with us.
Re: N Power Warri South L.g.a Let Meet Here by dennisworld1(m): 1:53pm On Dec 01, 2016
omorogied:
what other requirement and which of the office in warri south lga
Re: N Power Warri South L.g.a Let Meet Here by dennisworld1(m): 3:32pm On Dec 01, 2016
omorogied:
?
Re: N Power Warri South L.g.a Let Meet Here by Bwatter(m): 3:37pm On Dec 01, 2016
omorogied:
True talk people did mine today. Sooooooooo thankful.
Re: N Power Warri South L.g.a Let Meet Here by Bwatter(m): 3:40pm On Dec 01, 2016
And those for npower agric------> report to federal ministry of agriculture Asaba
From a reliable source
Re: N Power Warri South L.g.a Let Meet Here by omorogied(m): 4:02pm On Dec 01, 2016
it's by NPA close to NDDC
Re: N Power Warri South L.g.a Let Meet Here by dennisworld1(m): 5:16pm On Dec 01, 2016
omorogied:
it's by NPA close to NDDC
which of the office at warri south lga becos am going there first thing in the morning
Re: N Power Warri South L.g.a Let Meet Here by chris4tu(m): 6:22pm On Dec 01, 2016
Bwatter:
From a reliable source
Pls how sure are you of this information? Because from Warri to Asaba is far o!!. I did like you to please confirm this information. So that we don't waste transport.
My watsapp number is 07030298592.
Re: N Power Warri South L.g.a Let Meet Here by Mquincy: 7:34pm On Dec 01, 2016
chris4tu:

Pls how sure are you of this information? Because from Warri to Asaba is far o!!. I did like you to please confirm this information. So that we don't waste transport.
I believe this information is for those under Oshimili South LGA. please go to your local govt under these ministries.
Re: N Power Warri South L.g.a Let Meet Here by Bwatter(m): 8:07am On Dec 02, 2016
[quote author=chris4tu post=51549812]

My source directed thus. True talk.
Re: N Power Warri South L.g.a Let Meet Here by mummykyrti(f): 9:00am On Dec 02, 2016
dennisworld1:
which of the office at warri south lga becos am going there first thing in the morning
howfa any news?
Re: N Power Warri South L.g.a Let Meet Here by dennisworld1(m): 10:24am On Dec 02, 2016
Warri south verification On
Re: N Power Warri South L.g.a Let Meet Here by dennisworld1(m): 10:28am On Dec 02, 2016
mummykyrti:
howfa any news?
we wrote our names, page number,address, and qualification. We were ask to also come back on tuesday maybe for placement and submitting our credentials. All the names on N teach warri south was pasted there
Re: N Power Warri South L.g.a Let Meet Here by DreaShola: 1:52pm On Dec 04, 2016
dennisworld1:
we wrote our names, page number,address, and qualification. We were ask to also come back on tuesday maybe for placement and submitting our credentials. All the names on N teach warri south was pasted there
What about those in n agro?
Re: N Power Warri South L.g.a Let Meet Here by teres: 3:28pm On Dec 04, 2016
any news about uvwie LGA?
Re: N Power Warri South L.g.a Let Meet Here by DreaShola: 3:00pm On Dec 05, 2016
Is there a whatsapp group for Warri South candidates? If not i will create one for us so we can better share information.
Re: N Power Warri South L.g.a Let Meet Here by fruzzy: 3:51pm On Dec 05, 2016
any news from udu lga please?
Re: N Power Warri South L.g.a Let Meet Here by dallygoodfellow: 8:59pm On Dec 05, 2016
teres:
any news about uvwie LGA?
Uvwie oh no LG chairman Hmmmm
Re: N Power Warri South L.g.a Let Meet Here by DreaShola: 1:09pm On Dec 06, 2016
For n agro, go to the ministry of Agriculture, close to high court. Submit your CV and fill your information
Re: N Power Warri South L.g.a Let Meet Here by Bwatter(m): 6:48am On Dec 08, 2016
Go to Asaba today with 2 passports, 1 envelope n your original n 1 photocopy each of your birth certificate, LGA cert, fslc alias primary six, waec cert, nysc cert, n degree cert. Today is the last day n it ends at 3pm. Go now team Warri south.
N-Agro ----> Ministry of Agriculture, Asaba.
N-health------> Delta state secreteriat ministry of health, along maryam babaginda way, Asaba.
N-teach/community---------> French centre opposite st Patrick's college nnebisi road, Asaba.
Re: N Power Warri South L.g.a Let Meet Here by mummykyrti(f): 2:10pm On Dec 08, 2016
dennisworld1:
Dennis howfa, what is the latest?

(1) (2) (Reply)

INTERSWITCH Executive Jobs Recruitment / I Need To Leave My Confort Zone, Pls Ur Advice Will Help / Oval Wave Telecom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.