Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,235 members, 7,818,790 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:36 AM

Man Pretending To Be A Lady & Selling Sex To Men Arrested In Uganda (pics) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Pretending To Be A Lady & Selling Sex To Men Arrested In Uganda (pics) (49554 Views)

Man Pretending To Be A Mad Man, Caught With A Baby In Ogun State (Graphic Photos / Man Pretending To Be A Lady On Instagram Dupes 33 Men (Photos) / Man Pretending To Be Mad Arrested In A Lawyer's Outfit In Ogun State. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Pretending To Be A Lady & Selling Sex To Men Arrested In Uganda (pics) by Sultty(m): 9:34am On Nov 30, 2016
Holy coww, Mehn I can only say good thing that sHE was caught

Re: Man Pretending To Be A Lady & Selling Sex To Men Arrested In Uganda (pics) by Ebunluv(f): 9:35am On Nov 30, 2016
[quote author=contactmorak post=51473163]end time[uote]it

it serves u men right because u men humanize too much they never get satisfy
Re: Man Pretending To Be A Lady & Selling Sex To Men Arrested In Uganda (pics) by walosky(m): 1:28pm On Nov 30, 2016
I love this guy and his wayo jor! It's even good for all these olosho men.
So sorry they nabbed him
Re: Man Pretending To Be A Lady & Selling Sex To Men Arrested In Uganda (pics) by Kyllahmc(m): 1:51am On Dec 01, 2016
Lol the guy flesh pass woman sef
Re: Man Pretending To Be A Lady & Selling Sex To Men Arrested In Uganda (pics) by ajog1: 4:40pm On Jul 05, 2017
ngmgeek:
Only a blind man will be fooled. The difference between man and woman is clear, like black and white. cheesy
There's no clear difference- look at his forehead nah; it's like that of a woman even without a wig, the dude even has an oval face to some extent with lot's of flesh from his waistline below. It's no mistake he decided to play this game as he knew he had what it takes to fake it as even you for fall as opposed to me wey my big stony face with my masculine statue for don cast me tey tey!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Husband Strangles His Wife To Death In Ogun And Throws Away Her Corpse (Photo) / EFCC Arrests 15 Yahoo Boys And Girls In Port Harcourt (Photo) / My Pastor Asked Me To Lie That Armed Robbers Snatched My Boss’s Vehicle.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.