Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,710 members, 7,816,916 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:08 PM

Confession Of A Lady - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Confession Of A Lady (968 Views)

Bambam's Confession On What Happened In The Toilet With Teddy A / Confession Of The JAMB Office Snake That Swallowed Millions Of Naira / Listen To The Confession Of This Wizard (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Confession Of A Lady by DISTINCT89(m): 9:30am On Nov 29, 2016
I ate 3 plates of beans (which I know I shouldn't).When I got to my fiance's place for dinner, he seemed excited to see me and exclaimed delightedly "Darling I have a surprise for you tonight."He then blindfolded me and led me to my chair at the dinning table. I took a seat and just as he was about to remove my blindfold, the telephone rang.He made me promise not to touch the blind fold until he returned and went to answer the call. The beans I had consumed was still affecting me and the pressure was becoming unbearable, so while myfiance was out of the room I seized the opportunity, shifted my weight to one leg and letone go. It was not only loud, but it smelled like afertilizer truck running over a skunk in front of a garbage dump! I took my napkin from my lap and fanned the air around me vigorously. Then,shifting to the other leg, I ripped off three more.The stink was worse than cooked cabbage.Keeping my ears carefully tuned to the conversation in the other room,I went on releasing atomic bombs like this for another few minutes. The preasure was indescribable! Eventually the telephone farewells signalled the end of my freedom, so Iquickly fanned the air a few more times with my napkin, placed it on my lap and folded my handsback on it feeling very relieved and pleased withmyself.My face must have been the picture of innocencewhen my fiance returned, apologising for takingso long. He asked me if Ihad peeped through the blindfold, and I assuredhim I had not.At this point, he removed the blindfold. To my utmost surprise, twelve dinner guests includinghis Mum and Dad were seated around the table,with hand holding their noses.....If you were in her shoes, what would you do?Laugh wan kill me
Re: Confession Of A Lady by oldfoolnigger(m): 7:40pm On Nov 29, 2016
Lol...die sure pass
Re: Confession Of A Lady by DISTINCT89(m): 10:19pm On Nov 29, 2016
oldfoolnigger:
Lol...die sure pass

Die on top fart...

(1) (Reply)

What Will You Do If This Should Happen To You??? / Watch Coolest Chris Comedy ,you Go Laugh Tire / The Biggest Comedy Show In Ibcity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.