Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,972 members, 7,810,697 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:32 PM

Is it Nutritious to drink one tin of liquid Peak Milk daily ? - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Is it Nutritious to drink one tin of liquid Peak Milk daily ? (12241 Views)

Which Is More Nutritious, Pap Or Custard? / Peak Milk And Dano Milk Battle Each Other On Twitter. See What Happened / Tin Milk In Nigeria Vs Tin Milk Abroad: Canada Based Nigerian Man Bemoan (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is it Nutritious to drink one tin of liquid Peak Milk daily ? by jiorhemen(m): 10:18am On Nov 29, 2016
I am a very skinny man and would like to add little flesh. Someone recommended drinking a tin of liquid peak milk daily. I was told to drink it raw with out diluting it and I have begun doing that. I would like to ask my fellow Nairalanders how nutritious it is to drink one tin of liquid peak milk daily. Is it also healthy to drink a tin of liquid peak milk daily. Hope it has no side effect as I drink it without mixing it with water

Re: Is it Nutritious to drink one tin of liquid Peak Milk daily ? by afanide: 11:33am On Nov 29, 2016
Mix it with Tin Tomateos for fast result.....
use half of the medium size Gina with 1tin ie if u have mind to dring it..
It might also act like man power if you know what i mean
Re: Is it Nutritious to drink one tin of liquid Peak Milk daily ? by jiorhemen(m): 12:48pm On Nov 29, 2016
afanide:
Mix it with Tin Tomateos for fast result.....

use half of the medium size Gina with 1tin ie if u have mind to dring it..

It might also act like man power if you know what i mean

Thanks a lot, I appreciate
Re: Is it Nutritious to drink one tin of liquid Peak Milk daily ? by Buyeradvertcom: 1:17pm On Dec 02, 2016
Watchout for Constipation. cool Three crowns could be better

1 Like

Re: Is it Nutritious to drink one tin of liquid Peak Milk daily ? by crowntoro(f): 12:54am On Dec 03, 2016
Sugar
Re: Is it Nutritious to drink one tin of liquid Peak Milk daily ? by Itzduray: 4:15pm On Apr 03, 2018
Is peak milk Gud for a 1 year old baby.
Or can you suggest anoda milk that is okay nd nutritious for Babies
Re: Is it Nutritious to drink one tin of liquid Peak Milk daily ? by Ademat7(m): 10:38pm On Apr 03, 2018
take note of this comment coming from an honest lady
crowntoro:
Sugar
Re: Is it Nutritious to drink one tin of liquid Peak Milk daily ? by LadySarah: 12:21am On Apr 05, 2018
Itzduray:
Is peak milk Gud for a 1 year old baby. Or can you suggest anoda milk that is okay nd nutritious for Babies
Dano Fullcream
Re: Is it Nutritious to drink one tin of liquid Peak Milk daily ? by Cutiekatty: 4:31am On Apr 05, 2018
Beware of bad cholesterol. Too much off it is not advisable.

1 Like

Re: Is it Nutritious to drink one tin of liquid Peak Milk daily ? by Nobody: 8:14am On Aug 23, 2019
jiorhemen:
I am a very skinny man and would like to add little flesh. Someone recommended drinking a tin of liquid peak milk daily. I was told to drink it raw with out diluting it and I have begun doing that. I would like to ask my fellow Nairalanders how nutritious it is to drink one tin of liquid peak milk daily. Is it also healthy to drink a tin of liquid peak milk daily. Hope it has no side effect as I drink it without mixing it with water
how was it?
Re: Is it Nutritious to drink one tin of liquid Peak Milk daily ? by Origin(f): 1:47pm On Aug 23, 2019
Are you sure that's milk?

All these processed foods that are marketed as nature's foods.

Try natural foods, eat more exercise less.

2 Likes

Re: Is it Nutritious to drink one tin of liquid Peak Milk daily ? by jiorhemen(m): 8:56pm On Aug 23, 2019
camobri:

how was it?
I didn't follow through with it

1 Like

Re: Is it Nutritious to drink one tin of liquid Peak Milk daily ? by Nobody: 2:45pm On Jan 04, 2020
jiorhemen:

I didn't follow through with it

So, you're still skinny?
Re: Is it Nutritious to drink one tin of liquid Peak Milk daily ? by poshestmina(f): 7:43pm On Jan 04, 2020
PrayerSlayer1:

So, you're still skinny?

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy.
Re: Is it Nutritious to drink one tin of liquid Peak Milk daily ? by Nobody: 5:34am On Jan 11, 2020
Re: Is it Nutritious to drink one tin of liquid Peak Milk daily ? by Folich: 12:21pm On Jan 19, 2020
I think that on one milk it will be hard to gain mass. You need to eat a lot of cereals, that is, complex carbohydrates, then the weight will arrive evenly and without extra fatty layers.
Re: Is it Nutritious to drink one tin of liquid Peak Milk daily ? by captain247: 2:20pm On Jan 19, 2020
Yes but you can add it daily to Oat meal or Pap in much quantity. It is advisable to Eat natural balance diet. Eat as much food like a fresh pregnant woman. Eat red meat, Snail, Fresh fish, carbohydrates and fatty food too, don't neglect vegetables too.
Avoid skipping meals and eat inbetween meals also. Drink maltina steady. Maltina mix with unboiled egg is the fastest way to get fat but not advisable since you don't know the health condition of chicken that lays the egg.

(1) (Reply)

This Plant Is Called “god’s Gift” As It Can Cure Diseases! / Jevinik Restaurant In Lagos - Phone Number / Ten Animals Eaten Alive By Humans

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.