Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,818 members, 7,810,140 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:34 PM

How Long Did It Take Your Current Employer To Call You After Interview? - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / How Long Did It Take Your Current Employer To Call You After Interview? (14859 Views)

Isn't This The Best Answer On Why You’re Leaving Your Current Workplace? / Success Mail After Interview / 15 Practical And Expected Behaviours Before,during & After Interview (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Long Did It Take Your Current Employer To Call You After Interview? by Nobody: 11:59am On Nov 29, 2016
Honestly. I just want to know whether to give up and stop praying about this particular job because its a multinational company. Its been 4weeks now. Pls let's know how long it took to get contacted after writting their interview
Re: How Long Did It Take Your Current Employer To Call You After Interview? by Davash222(m): 12:04pm On Nov 29, 2016
Try another place, and still keep the hope.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Long Did It Take Your Current Employer To Call You After Interview? by bamangar: 12:15pm On Nov 29, 2016
raylord:
Honestly. I just want to know whether to give up and stop praying about this particular job because its a multinational company. Its been 4weeks now. Pls let's know how long it took to get contacted after writting their interview
is not easy ooooo.. Well just remove your mind from the interview, but still keep hoping and praying. Apply for other jobs

6 Likes

Re: How Long Did It Take Your Current Employer To Call You After Interview? by Nobody: 2:21pm On Nov 29, 2016
JoyTracy:

This is not even remotely funny. undecided
Re: How Long Did It Take Your Current Employer To Call You After Interview? by Nobody: 2:41pm On Nov 29, 2016
The whole thing depends on the urgency of position. One common thing with multinational coy is that it takes long time before being called to resume. Remember, they don't make the decision on their own. Unlike the usual interviews, if you are interviewing with a multinational coy, they'll always request for the original and photocopies of your credentials. Why is that so?
They know it will take a while before you are being called upon. So the photocopies you submitted will be forwarded to their headquarter for scrutiny. And again, those photocopies are collected so that when they invite you over for Documentation, you don't speak different language.
The best way to deal with multinational coy is to take your mind off the application. You've done your best. If it meant to be yours, they'll find you.

26 Likes

Re: How Long Did It Take Your Current Employer To Call You After Interview? by tenderlaw(m): 2:47pm On Nov 29, 2016
3 months and 2 weeks.
Re: How Long Did It Take Your Current Employer To Call You After Interview? by chigoziri2403(m): 3:04pm On Nov 29, 2016
JoyTracy:
I bet you applied for the post of personal assistant! with your talent, you would be promoted asap, congrats, don't forget to go for thanksgiving

1 Like

Re: How Long Did It Take Your Current Employer To Call You After Interview? by Peritus(m): 3:55pm On Nov 29, 2016
My current employer called me about 30 minutes after the interview while I was on my way home. I came back and was directed to go for medicals with a reference letter.
My previous employer called me after 3 months of the interview, and gave me my offer letter the next month.
Op dont lose hope and dont be over anxious. What is yours will surely be yours.

11 Likes

Re: How Long Did It Take Your Current Employer To Call You After Interview? by Icecomrade: 6:26pm On Nov 29, 2016

I believe in destiny.

I believe that whatever will be, will be.

God has a path designed for me.

Based on this believes.

I pray twice.

First before the interview and after the interview.
God has heard me, he is not man to forget.

Next

I zero my mind and pursue other opportunities.

Whichever clicks, good for me.

But I don't dwell on any opportunity.

I hate disappointments, so I don't keep hold any expectation.

Hope this helps

17 Likes

Re: How Long Did It Take Your Current Employer To Call You After Interview? by TINALETC3(f): 6:27pm On Nov 29, 2016
Dnt compare oda pples own wt Urs, it varies. I remember going 4 an interview, I ws culd after one year, bt dis current one, I started asap, d position ws urgently needed to b occupied
Re: How Long Did It Take Your Current Employer To Call You After Interview? by Nobody: 6:27pm On Nov 29, 2016
grin grin grin grin

24hrs
Re: How Long Did It Take Your Current Employer To Call You After Interview? by OMOTOWO(m): 6:27pm On Nov 29, 2016
Na long leg we dey use...I doesn't do interview ...(doesn't naani)
Re: How Long Did It Take Your Current Employer To Call You After Interview? by MaleoPearls(m): 6:30pm On Nov 29, 2016
Re: How Long Did It Take Your Current Employer To Call You After Interview? by henrydadon(m): 6:30pm On Nov 29, 2016
grin

for this recession you dey ask this kind question

15 Likes

Re: How Long Did It Take Your Current Employer To Call You After Interview? by QuietHammer(m): 6:31pm On Nov 29, 2016
OMOTOWO:
Na long leg we dey use...I doesn't do interview ...(doesn't naani)
I was getting ready to lash you grin

1 Like

Re: How Long Did It Take Your Current Employer To Call You After Interview? by opsiradoo: 6:31pm On Nov 29, 2016
Dunno abt dis stuff.I'm team self employed.

Wanna knw ow 2 get rid of pemature ejaculation? Kindly check my signature
Re: How Long Did It Take Your Current Employer To Call You After Interview? by 2rutalk1: 6:31pm On Nov 29, 2016
3 years - Department of Petroleum Resources (DPR)

3 Likes

Re: How Long Did It Take Your Current Employer To Call You After Interview? by Ifeogunleye1(f): 6:33pm On Nov 29, 2016
As long as possible grin
Re: How Long Did It Take Your Current Employer To Call You After Interview? by haibe(m): 6:33pm On Nov 29, 2016
Hehe i feel ur pain. Had an interview with partners only last week and it feels like 5 months have gone. I just need them to tell me how far jare make i know d next step
Re: How Long Did It Take Your Current Employer To Call You After Interview? by Ifeogunleye1(f): 6:33pm On Nov 29, 2016
As long as possible
Re: How Long Did It Take Your Current Employer To Call You After Interview? by Nobody: 6:33pm On Nov 29, 2016
Unilag

8 months.
Re: How Long Did It Take Your Current Employer To Call You After Interview? by AngelsAndStars(m): 6:34pm On Nov 29, 2016
raylord:
insurance company?
Re: How Long Did It Take Your Current Employer To Call You After Interview? by okechukwu16: 6:34pm On Nov 29, 2016
I advise you find something doing while waiting for your dream coy. i waited for almost one year after my interview before I was called to start my present job though it's a job worth waiting for.
Re: How Long Did It Take Your Current Employer To Call You After Interview? by ojun50(m): 6:34pm On Nov 29, 2016
Op u better channel yr mind on other jobs or still yet after a month u try nd find out if they hv employ others.
Re: How Long Did It Take Your Current Employer To Call You After Interview? by Nobody: 6:35pm On Nov 29, 2016
A couple of days for me, but it varies, maybe contact them to seek the status of your application?
Re: How Long Did It Take Your Current Employer To Call You After Interview? by AntiWailer: 6:36pm On Nov 29, 2016
raylord:

They are busy. It is almost end of the year and targets must be met.

Have a schedule to remind them or try call some one that can help u monitor the status.

They will still call u. I am very positive about this.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Long Did It Take Your Current Employer To Call You After Interview? by Nobody: 6:37pm On Nov 29, 2016
After seven months..NL played a great role in keeping hope alive.

1 Like

Re: How Long Did It Take Your Current Employer To Call You After Interview? by tosyne2much(m): 6:37pm On Nov 29, 2016
Let me sit here and learn from my bosses

1 Like

Re: How Long Did It Take Your Current Employer To Call You After Interview? by Isryl02(m): 6:37pm On Nov 29, 2016
Few weeks, but wasn't up to a month really

Some take longer though, so just chill
Re: How Long Did It Take Your Current Employer To Call You After Interview? by Nobody: 6:38pm On Nov 29, 2016
2 weeks
Re: How Long Did It Take Your Current Employer To Call You After Interview? by godunia(m): 6:40pm On Nov 29, 2016
I got my job before writing application, I guess this question is not for me. Sorry

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Any Company In Lagos Call BIO POWER? / Why You Should Conduct Background Checks On Your New Hires / Entry Level Vacancies For Engineers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.