Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,717 members, 7,816,954 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:04 PM

US President-elect, Donald Trump’s Motorcade (Photo) - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / US President-elect, Donald Trump’s Motorcade (Photo) (63340 Views)

US President Vs UK Prime Minister’s Motorcade (photo) / Woman Fired For Flipping Off Donald Trump's Motorcade / Woman Follows Trump's Motorcade On Bicycle And Gives Him The Middle Finger (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: US President-elect, Donald Trump’s Motorcade (Photo) by Bossman(m): 5:09pm On Nov 29, 2016
No. Donald trump is NOT the president yet. Not till he is sworn in in January. The president today, and till that day is Obama! Yes, as already mentioned, President Obama's convoy is much detailed than that. Serious protection for these folks o!

1 Like

Re: US President-elect, Donald Trump’s Motorcade (Photo) by zcee: 5:12pm On Nov 29, 2016
America too fine abeg...
Re: US President-elect, Donald Trump’s Motorcade (Photo) by Charly68: 5:12pm On Nov 29, 2016
See road not like the jagajaga roads that our Govt is building every year without completion. Every year we see billions on budget papers,but at the end of the year everything is work in progress . O my father break this curse over our nation.

1 Like

Re: US President-elect, Donald Trump’s Motorcade (Photo) by OmerianConsult: 5:14pm On Nov 29, 2016
He is already entitled to security by virtue of his position as President-elect.

1 Like

Re: US President-elect, Donald Trump’s Motorcade (Photo) by jiorhemen(m): 5:15pm On Nov 29, 2016
ThePortlander:
Donald Trump is the President . He's basically the President because Obama's done and has a two months notice . You can't move in the same day you win the election.The 2 months interval is for a reason - transitional process. They both have to get acquainted with the new reality within 2 months.
President Donald Trump said he'll spend less time at the white house ,and more time at his apartment (Trump Tower) because he feels more comfortable there.His salary will be $1 .President George Bush spent more time at his secret hideaway ranch in Texas.
For the next 4 or 8 years ,Donald Trump's apartment will be the new white house . I love this little plot twist. biggest political upset in history .
President-elect Trump never said he'd "spend less time at the White house, and more time at his apartment (Trump Tower), because he feels more comfortable there." What he said was that he would live in the White house but Melania will stay back at Trump Tower in New York for his first one year because they want their son, Barron to graduate from Columbia Grammar and Preparatory School in New York. He still has about a year to finish from there.

1 Like

Re: US President-elect, Donald Trump’s Motorcade (Photo) by yarimo(m): 5:22pm On Nov 29, 2016
LoveJesus87:
which state be that so that we can probe the idiot? angry
SAMBISA FOREST grin
Re: US President-elect, Donald Trump’s Motorcade (Photo) by jiorhemen(m): 5:23pm On Nov 29, 2016
Cuteamigo1:
new York police in a recent statement said it cost them up to a million dollar a day to provide him with security so am not surprised.
That's not exactly what they said. Though lots of people and the media said it would cost the New York Police a Million Dollar a day to protect Trump if he travels frequently to New York as president

1 Like

Re: US President-elect, Donald Trump’s Motorcade (Photo) by johnsonjosbles(m): 5:49pm On Nov 29, 2016
this op sef, local gvt chairman in nigeria uses more motocade than this, do u ever see where nigeria president motocade wan pass for abuja b4?
Re: US President-elect, Donald Trump’s Motorcade (Photo) by Nobody: 5:58pm On Nov 29, 2016
hmmm make i just disapear here and reappear on that street,how good that will be.

2 Likes

Re: US President-elect, Donald Trump’s Motorcade (Photo) by LoveJesus87(m): 6:01pm On Nov 29, 2016
yarimo:
SAMBISA FOREST grin
werey grin
Re: US President-elect, Donald Trump’s Motorcade (Photo) by bart10: 6:01pm On Nov 29, 2016
Trump na Billionaire now undecided
Re: US President-elect, Donald Trump’s Motorcade (Photo) by Aburi001: 6:07pm On Nov 29, 2016
yarimo:
That is exactly how my state house of assembly speaker move around grin
I just counted 20 motorcades shocked

Recession is a bastard

Like if I'm right, share if I'm wrong grin
Re: US President-elect, Donald Trump’s Motorcade (Photo) by Nobody: 6:12pm On Nov 29, 2016
Keneking:
But where is lalasticlala sef shocked shocked

Cum fast ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh shocked shocked shocked

Abeg he needs more...all the security in form of human, robotic, artificial and executive model. Please God guide my President-elect to deliver the mandate of the American people.

- Will he probe Obama's administration?
- Will he use EFCC sorry FBI to hunt perceived political opponents?
- Will he epp to trace Goodlucks' loot?
- Will Nigeria's HoR members visit US for training?
- Will he epp end Boko Haram?
Don't dace yet. Votes recount underway!
Re: US President-elect, Donald Trump’s Motorcade (Photo) by shamecurls(m): 6:16pm On Nov 29, 2016
amarachi06:
My man! Buhari go hear em soon.

For those of you that quoted me. Buhari is truly in trouble, take it or leave it.

Hello! Trump has said it over again that "Americans first" there re even fears he might not even attend to Africa in his first years in office.
Re: US President-elect, Donald Trump’s Motorcade (Photo) by phenase(m): 6:18pm On Nov 29, 2016
Barack Obama Protection 44

1 Like

Re: US President-elect, Donald Trump’s Motorcade (Photo) by phenase(m): 6:21pm On Nov 29, 2016
others

Re: US President-elect, Donald Trump’s Motorcade (Photo) by phenase(m): 6:22pm On Nov 29, 2016
Others

Re: US President-elect, Donald Trump’s Motorcade (Photo) by phenase(m): 6:23pm On Nov 29, 2016
Obama longest

Re: US President-elect, Donald Trump’s Motorcade (Photo) by phenase(m): 6:31pm On Nov 29, 2016
The Big BOY

1 Like

Re: US President-elect, Donald Trump’s Motorcade (Photo) by Silensa1234: 6:46pm On Nov 29, 2016
money speaking
Re: US President-elect, Donald Trump’s Motorcade (Photo) by yarimo(m): 6:47pm On Nov 29, 2016

1 Like

Re: US President-elect, Donald Trump’s Motorcade (Photo) by AyamStarch: 6:52pm On Nov 29, 2016
This road reminds me of Need For Speed
Re: US President-elect, Donald Trump’s Motorcade (Photo) by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 7:36pm On Nov 29, 2016
Op Trump is more important now that barrack Obama... if any happens to him US will be in turmoil, after the election his security details will he doubled
Re: US President-elect, Donald Trump’s Motorcade (Photo) by elsomm(m): 7:39pm On Nov 29, 2016
Did anyone notice how beautiful and spacious the road is

1 Like

Re: US President-elect, Donald Trump’s Motorcade (Photo) by esosuo2: 8:01pm On Nov 29, 2016
chocolateme:
Ok
Dis babe just dey every were dey occupy space undecided

1 Like

Re: US President-elect, Donald Trump’s Motorcade (Photo) by rottenPussy: 8:19pm On Nov 29, 2016
mike1994reds:

Lol. How is it basic You people sha like to criticize everything about Naija. Change!
The cars are not extremely luxury and the atmosphere made it awesome and basic…

if it were to be Nigeria, the poor road texture couple with the stretch of luxury cars will make it too complex

1 Like

Re: US President-elect, Donald Trump’s Motorcade (Photo) by rottenPussy: 8:25pm On Nov 29, 2016
jaybee3:

It won't be that basic once he takes the mantle so your point is null and void
We are talking present, this one is prognosticating.

We you stop trying to dissent with a lucid instance? It basic and it remains so for the moment
Re: US President-elect, Donald Trump’s Motorcade (Photo) by Cuteamigo1(m): 8:42pm On Nov 29, 2016
jiorhemen:

That's not exactly what they said. Though lots of people and the media said it would cost the New York Police a Million Dollar a day to protect Trump if he travels frequently to New York as president
wow, you are telling am wrong and at the same time telling me am right.
Re: US President-elect, Donald Trump’s Motorcade (Photo) by Nobody: 8:51pm On Nov 29, 2016
yarimo:
That is exactly how my state house of assembly speaker move around grin

Nice one.
Re: US President-elect, Donald Trump’s Motorcade (Photo) by juman(m): 9:23pm On Nov 29, 2016
Hmmmm

If an african country elected such a character like trump as president, the world would be saying no wonder africa is backward.
Re: US President-elect, Donald Trump’s Motorcade (Photo) by yetunsbay(m): 9:54pm On Nov 29, 2016
steppin:

Afonja and their obsession with Anambra state.
nt a matter of being obsess ve experienced d guy wit such motorcade. Jst image...a Speaker oooo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Smouldering Russian Convoy Blitzed To Ashes By Ukrainian Resistance / Iran Sets $80m Bounty On Trump’s Head, Eyes White House As Target / A Woman's Iphone Saved Her Life In Las Vegas Mass Shooting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.