Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,752 members, 7,831,411 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 06:21 PM

Ksley Mega Micro Finance Bank Is Shaking - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Ksley Mega Micro Finance Bank Is Shaking (2170 Views)

Kingsley Ubenyi Of KSLEY Mega Vision Arrested By EFCC / Brexit Is Shaking The Markets. Volatility Cash Outs / The Bitter Truth Is Get Help Worldwide Is SHAKING!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ksley Mega Micro Finance Bank Is Shaking by eyescue(m): 1:24pm On Nov 29, 2016
The Ksley Mega Micro Finance Bank is shaking. This was noticed months ago when they opened a bank at upper chime avenue new haven Enugu. This organization normally operates by giving individuals (investors) 10% interest of their capital, but suddenly reduced the interest to 5% and ever since then it has being one day, one story. Now as it stands they can't afford to pay even the 5%interest to their investors. As I type this people are waiting for their money under the sun outside the banking hall. I just hope this is not going to be like that of the let's partner with you as my own money is involved. God help me.

Re: Ksley Mega Micro Finance Bank Is Shaking by eyescue(m): 1:31pm On Nov 29, 2016
Mod, please this needs to hit FP as people need to know their fate on time
Re: Ksley Mega Micro Finance Bank Is Shaking by eyescue(m): 5:11pm On Nov 29, 2016
Still on the issue. The owner, of the Ksley mega micro finance bank officially made it open that EFCC gave him an automatum to shot down and in his own words, he said the company is shot down. See the pics after the cut. He is the one in suit.

Re: Ksley Mega Micro Finance Bank Is Shaking by nurez305(m): 5:43pm On Nov 29, 2016
Shebi na you people they call mmm scam.. you never see anything.... next na keystone or skye bank
Re: Ksley Mega Micro Finance Bank Is Shaking by Nobody: 8:01pm On Dec 18, 2016
Guy how far? Have you heard from the management recently?
eyescue:
Still on the issue. The owner, of the Ksley mega micro finance bank officially made it open that EFCC gave him an automatum to shot down and in his own words, he said the company is shot down. See the pics after the cut. He is the one in suit.

(1) (Reply)

Leave My N10m In My Savings Account Or Invest It In Treasury Bill? / Lookin For NDDC Contracts / Missed Bitcoin! Get In Here Now!!! Its Not Too Late

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.