Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,178 members, 7,835,928 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:41 PM

Buhari Decorated As Grand Patron Of Nigerian Academy Of Engineers (PICS) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Decorated As Grand Patron Of Nigerian Academy Of Engineers (PICS) (581 Views)

Throwback: Buratai Being Decorated As Captain Years Back (Photo) / Aisha Buhari Decorated As Nutrition Ambassador (Photo) / Mohammed Babandede Decorated As Immigration Comptroller-General (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari Decorated As Grand Patron Of Nigerian Academy Of Engineers (PICS) by SkytrendNews: 2:48pm On Nov 29, 2016
President Buhari Investiture ceremony as Grand Patron of the Nigerian Academy of Engineers in State House on 29th November, 2016.
SEE PICTURES BELOW:

SOURCE: http://skytrendnews.com/2016/11/29/buhari-decorated-as-grand-patron-of-nigerian-academy-engineers/

Re: Buhari Decorated As Grand Patron Of Nigerian Academy Of Engineers (PICS) by SkytrendNews: 2:49pm On Nov 29, 2016
Re: Buhari Decorated As Grand Patron Of Nigerian Academy Of Engineers (PICS) by SkytrendNews: 2:53pm On Nov 29, 2016
President Buhari with President, Nigerian Academy of Engineers Engr (Mrs) Joanna Maduka MFR and Technical Secretary of Nigerian Academy of Engineers Engr. I.K. Inuwa OFR shortly after being decorated.
Re: Buhari Decorated As Grand Patron Of Nigerian Academy Of Engineers (PICS) by SkytrendNews: 2:54pm On Nov 29, 2016
President Buhari with President, Nigerian Academy of Engineers Engr (Mrs) Joanna Maduka MFR, Vice President Engr. Prof. Fola Lasisi and Past President Engr. Dr. E.J. Amana shortly after being decorated as Grand Patron of the Nigerian Academy.
Re: Buhari Decorated As Grand Patron Of Nigerian Academy Of Engineers (PICS) by KENNING2010: 2:54pm On Nov 29, 2016
BUHARI HAS BECOME AN ENGINEER BY FORCE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Buhari Decorated As Grand Patron Of Nigerian Academy Of Engineers (PICS) by Grundig: 3:04pm On Nov 29, 2016
Kanye west Woukd say 'you can't tell me nothing'

My president is now an Engineer
Re: Buhari Decorated As Grand Patron Of Nigerian Academy Of Engineers (PICS) by ever811(m): 3:08pm On Nov 29, 2016
ohhh...wetin Buhari know about engineering....?

Re: Buhari Decorated As Grand Patron Of Nigerian Academy Of Engineers (PICS) by soapete(m): 3:09pm On Nov 29, 2016
what has he invented to accord him such honour? to think that he doesnt even have a defendable ssce result. i dont know when educational honours became free and unmerited like salvation
Re: Buhari Decorated As Grand Patron Of Nigerian Academy Of Engineers (PICS) by Tezboi(m): 3:12pm On Nov 29, 2016
@ d last pic, see teeth. Make me sef follow laff grin
Re: Buhari Decorated As Grand Patron Of Nigerian Academy Of Engineers (PICS) by Jokerman(m): 3:22pm On Nov 29, 2016
I fear this Nigeria.... hahaha

(1) (Reply)

Leave Oyegun, Buhari Alone! / Interior Minister Dragged To Court For Destroying Company Fence In The Night / Kanu = Mmm,,,mmm = Kanu...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.