Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,688 members, 7,816,799 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:31 PM

Is 9janaira.com E-currency Exchange Real Or Scam? - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Is 9janaira.com E-currency Exchange Real Or Scam? (1179 Views)

Pennywise Wealth Management - Real Or Scam? / Gram Free World. Real Or Scam? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is 9janaira.com E-currency Exchange Real Or Scam? by mauriceju2(m): 3:59pm On Nov 29, 2016
Is 9janaira.com e-currency exchange real or scam?
they dont answer you again after collecting your e-currency, they dont pay or answer or reply any message
did you hv any experience with them.
Re: Is 9janaira.com E-currency Exchange Real Or Scam? by Jamez122: 4:25pm On Nov 29, 2016
mauriceju2:
Is 9janaira.com e-currency exchange real or scam?
they dont answer you again after collecting your e-currency, they dont pay or answer or reply any message
did you hv any experience with them.
Scam better register with bitX
Re: Is 9janaira.com E-currency Exchange Real Or Scam? by Smartlife(m): 4:46pm On Nov 29, 2016
Their ads runs in this forum. It seems they where long out of business and reappeared again to start ecurrency trade. Though I have not exchanged with them. Last time I tried registering an account with my android, it does process only for the guy to say it works on computers only. I guess they still have a long way to go. Also be careful. wink
Re: Is 9janaira.com E-currency Exchange Real Or Scam? by mauriceju2(m): 1:07pm On Nov 30, 2016
they are are real, they call me today and said there is an issue with my transaction, after the issue was resolve they pay me immediately, they are real guy.

(1) (Reply)

Genuine Bitcoin Doubling Sites / Get Paid Daily If You Can Do Puff Puff / Submit Your Giftcard,Paypal,Payoneer And Bitcoin In Exchange For Cash

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.