Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,625 members, 7,813,051 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:46 AM

This Girls Are Not Prostitutes Video - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / This Girls Are Not Prostitutes Video (4590 Views)

Bring Back Nigerian Prostitutes – Buhari Charges Aides / Our Children Are Turning Into Prostitutes, We Are Suffering, Tell PMB -Lagosian / 6 Chibok Girls Are Dead, Others Married Off To Boko Haram Commanders (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Girls Are Not Prostitutes Video by Nobody: 4:10pm On Nov 29, 2016

1 Like

Re: This Girls Are Not Prostitutes Video by Nobody: 4:12pm On Nov 29, 2016
-
Re: This Girls Are Not Prostitutes Video by micfoley: 4:14pm On Nov 29, 2016
Hmmm
Re: This Girls Are Not Prostitutes Video by Nobody: 4:27pm On Nov 29, 2016
Re: This Girls Are Not Prostitutes Video by gbomojomo(m): 4:36pm On Nov 29, 2016
I THINK THIS OP IS A ROBOT

7 Likes

Re: This Girls Are Not Prostitutes Video by GMBuhari: 6:17pm On Nov 29, 2016
BiafraudExposed deactivated his account

This is fake

1 Like

Re: This Girls Are Not Prostitutes Video by prince9851(m): 6:20pm On Nov 29, 2016
mtcheeeeeeeeeeeew
Re: This Girls Are Not Prostitutes Video by vicadex07(m): 8:39pm On Nov 29, 2016
lmao... everybody including kanu knows they are prostttituutees. That's why they are most prominent in many beauty pageants where cucumber videos are the major requirement for winning grin
Re: This Girls Are Not Prostitutes Video by vicadex07(m): 8:41pm On Nov 29, 2016
GMBuhari:
BiafraudExposed deactivated his account

This is fake

maybe he was given a lengthy ban and he decided to clone another moniker
Re: This Girls Are Not Prostitutes Video by MadamExcellency: 8:56pm On Nov 29, 2016
I have nothing to tell this ofeke than our noble adage that says "Onye aturu ilu, kowara ya, ego eji zuo onye ahu furu ohia. Which is simply translated in simple terms as "if you are told a proverb and you still expect the interpretation, then the resources expended on your training and education is useless.

Nnamdi Kanu was just using riddles to drive home his points which his listeners understood and learnt the lessons while the Ofekes are still confused and bewildered.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Girls Are Not Prostitutes Video by vicadex07(m): 9:23pm On Nov 29, 2016
MadamExcellency:
I have nothing to tell this ofeke than our noble adage that says "Onye aturu ilu, kowara ya, ego eji zuo onye ahu furu ohia. Which is simply translated in simple terms as "if you are told a proverb and you still expect the interpretation, then the resources expended on your training and education is useless.

Nnamdi Kanu was just using riddles to drive home his points which his listeners understood and learnt the lessons while the Ofekes are still confused and bewildered.

I don't get you? You mean he was using riddle to prove that IGBO ladies are prostitutes?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Girls Are Not Prostitutes Video by MadamExcellency: 9:35pm On Nov 29, 2016
vicadex07:

I don't get you? You mean he was using riddle to prove that IGBO ladies are prostitutes?

You are an outsider hence your literal understanding of his message is incorrect and inconsequential. He had his audience, who are his people and his blood that understood him in the very language "the figure of speech" he used in that very expression.

The Princess is always in a position to interpret the "words" and "languages of either their Princes or her King.

8 Likes

Re: This Girls Are Not Prostitutes Video by Nobody: 9:45pm On Nov 29, 2016
Re: This Girls Are Not Prostitutes Video by GMBuhari: 9:57pm On Nov 29, 2016
vicadex07:

maybe he was given a lengthy ban and he decided to clone another moniker

Nairaland.com/BiafraudExposed

All his posts is now by nobody

It's not a ban its deactivation

And if it were him, my first comment he would have replied

1 Like

Re: This Girls Are Not Prostitutes Video by MadamExcellency: 10:02pm On Nov 29, 2016
Re: This Girls Are Not Prostitutes Video by MadamExcellency: 10:03pm On Nov 29, 2016
IpobExposed:

Nothing like riddle. He was called to correct the statement. He started going further to prove. In other to make others in other countries believe Igbo girls are prostitutes.
It was not related to adage. It was bent on tarnishing the Igbo girls name which am trying to correct. ..
I have an audio of Nnamdi Kanu advicing all Biafrans to vote PDP if not of I don't understand Mynd44.
I have the leaked audio like this one.
That audio is on my phone. Nnamdi Kanu warning all his members to vote for PDP... From Nnamdi Kanu's mouth direct. Linking all he's members to PDP.
He made that statement when Wike was still trying to win Rivers State. 2015.
Mynd44 will I be banned again if I post another audio evidence of Nnamdi Kanu warning all Igbo's to vote only PDP.?
I wil post that audio when I finish repairing my computer.

Next Thread.
Kanu warning igbos to vote PDP YouTube audio. Then let me see who will say Kanu was drunk advising Igbo's to vote PDP.[/url]

Are his very constituency complaining - hell No.

Unless you are Ofeke, I don't see why he still commands authority and is reverend by the very people you wish to incite against him.

His adage and expressions were well understood - case closed.

2 Likes

Re: This Girls Are Not Prostitutes Video by Nobody: 10:18pm On Nov 29, 2016
MadamExcellency:

Are his very constituency complaining - hell No.

Unless you are Ofeke, I don't see why he still commands authority and is reverend by the very people you wish to incite against him.

His adage and expressions were well understood - case closed.

I hope u know what is called adage. For you to call such bad remark adage. We can say an adage says "A child that says his mom will not sleep him to will not sleep. But how can u use this as an adage. An adage says 99.9% *** does that sounds like and adage to you. What message does it teach?

1 Like

Re: This Girls Are Not Prostitutes Video by KidsNEXTdoor: 11:27pm On Nov 29, 2016
vicadex07:

We must work together to make sure nothing concerns you and I, it's a win win situation,
The hate is mutual,believe me

2 Likes

Re: This Girls Are Not Prostitutes Video by Funlordjnr: 1:04am On Nov 30, 2016
Na una sabi!
Re: This Girls Are Not Prostitutes Video by AkinPhysicist: 1:08am On Nov 30, 2016
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: This Girls Are Not Prostitutes Video by vicadex07(m): 1:17am On Nov 30, 2016
KidsNEXTdoor:

We must work together to make sure nothing concerns you and I, it's a win win situation,
The hate is mutual,believe me

ok
Re: This Girls Are Not Prostitutes Video by MadamExcellency: 10:39am On Nov 30, 2016
IpobExposed:

I hope u know what is called adage. For you to call such bad remark adage. We can say an adage says "A child that says his mom will not sleep him to will not sleep. But how can u use this as an adage. An adage says 99.9% *** does that sounds like and adage to you. What message does it teach?[/url]

Stop crying more than the bereaved.

If a congregation is satisfied with their leader and his message, it will be foolish of you to protest on their behalf.

The message was very well understood and it is non of your business because he wasn't addressing you.

3 Likes

Re: This Girls Are Not Prostitutes Video by Nobody: 2:43pm On Nov 30, 2016
Re: This Girls Are Not Prostitutes Video by Chiedu4Trump: 3:27pm On Nov 30, 2016
the OP is nothing but a tribalist.

Who hates the South-East & South-SOuth but expects them to keep on funding him.

NO MORE OIL FOR YOU tongue

2 Likes

Re: This Girls Are Not Prostitutes Video by ShootToKill: 4:00pm On Nov 30, 2016
Biafraudexposed took of his masquerade regalia and ran away. A yoruba muslim afonja picked it up and wore it to fool himself and his generation. grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: This Girls Are Not Prostitutes Video by MeAboki(m): 5:25pm On Nov 30, 2016
OP:
No be only Kanu talk am; even Rochas Okoracha was almost saying the same thing, along with individual confessions - like this woman's.

(1) (Reply)

See The LIST Of 17 Oil Blocs Owned By Atiku, Danjuma And Other Northerners And S / Real Pictures From Paris Peace Meeting As Shared By Al-jazera / Why Do Niger Delta States Not Look Like Johanessburg With Highest Allocations

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.