Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,974 members, 7,817,870 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:45 PM

These Children Are Really Funny, Get In Here And Read - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / These Children Are Really Funny, Get In Here And Read (879 Views)

Really Funny See What Happens To Nickool Psquare Flavour / Really Funny Pic Memes / People Are Editing Mr Beans Photos And Its Really Funny (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

These Children Are Really Funny, Get In Here And Read by pastormosix(m): 5:53pm On Nov 29, 2016
I cant stop laffin Just love this kids Teacher: How old is your father? Kid: He is 6 years. Teacher: What? How is that possible? Kid: He became father only when I was born. Logic!! Children Are Quick and Always Speak Their Minds _______________________________ TEACHER: Joseph, go to the map and find North America . JOSEPH: Here it is . TEACHER: Correct. Now class, who discovered America ? CLASS: Joseph! _______________________________ TEACHER: Wale, why are you doing your math multiplication on the floor? WALE: You told me to do it without using tables. _______________________________ TEACHER: Adigun , how would you spell ‘crocodile?’ ADIGUN: K-R-O-K-O-D-I-A-L’ TEACHER: No, that’s wrong ADIGUN: Maybe it is wrong, but you asked me how I would spell it. (I Love this child) _______________________________ TEACHER: Rebecca , what is the chemical formula for water? REBECCA : H I J K L M N O. TEACHER: What are you talking about? REBECCA: But yesterday you said it’s H to O. _______________________________ TEACHER: Moses, name one important thing we have today that we didn’t have ten years ago. MOSES: Me! _______________________________ TEACHER: Abraham, why do you always get so dirty? ABRAHAM: Well, I’m a lot closer to the ground than you are. _______________________________ TEACHER: Hannah , give me a sentence starting with ‘ I. ‘ HANNAH: I is… TEACHER: No, Hannah …… always say, ‘I am.’ HANNAH: All right… ‘I am the ninth letter of the alphabet’ _______________________________ TEACHER: Peter, George Washington not only chopped down his father’s cherry tree, but also admitted it. Now, Peter , do you know why his father didn’t punish him? PETER: Yes. Because George still had the axe in his hand…… _______________________________ TEACHER: Now, Racheal , tell me frankly, do you say a prayer before eating? RACHAEL : No sir, I don’t have to, my Mom is a good cook. ______________________________ TEACHER: Kehinde , your composition on ‘My Dog’ is exactly the same as your brother’s. Did you copy his? KEHINDE : No sir, It’s the same dog. (I want to adopt this kid!!!) ____________________________ TEACHER: Femi, what do you call a person who keeps on talking when people are no longer interested? FEMI: A teacher _______________________________ PASS IT AROUND AND MAKE SOMEONE LAUGH! LAUGHTER IS THE SOUL’S MEDICINE!!

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Best Collection Of Happy New Year 2017 Text Messages / Reason Why Yoruba Is The Best Tribe In Nigeria / The Emoji Python That Got Everyone Talkin?!?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.