Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,299 members, 7,836,301 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:58 AM

The Oldest Person Alive Says 'being Single' Is The Reason She's Still Alive - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / The Oldest Person Alive Says 'being Single' Is The Reason She's Still Alive (772 Views)

Iyienu Mission Hospital, Anambra: Oldest Mission Hospital In Igboland (Photos) / Ajibola Otunbusin Becomes The Oldest IVF Mom In Africa (Photos) / what Test Can I Do To Ensure I Am Still Alive Apart From HIV Test? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Oldest Person Alive Says 'being Single' Is The Reason She's Still Alive by 91KeepInformed: 5:57pm On Nov 29, 2016
The oldest woman alive, who lives on raw eggs and cookies, is celebrating her 117th birthday.

Emma Morano, who was born on 29 November, 1899, is believed to be the only person alive who has witnessed three centuries.
The brandy-drinking Italian woman, who has credited her old age to being single and getting to bed early, reportedly said “My word, I’m as old as the hills”, when she was crowned the world’s oldest.

Read More here https://www.facebook.com/Iroyin-Koko-408418719364333/?hc_ref=PAGES_TIMELINE

Re: The Oldest Person Alive Says 'being Single' Is The Reason She's Still Alive by letsbet(m): 6:03pm On Nov 29, 2016
If being single for life is the essence for longevity,...then....you might as well give me a short life with a caring, understanding and a good wife with a short life span.

I cant change the world, but i believe with a good wife i can be able to raise good children to impact thier world and continue with my lagacy of 'live and let live' in harmony, tolerance, love and respect for one another.

Longer life and health to her...

#peace&love.
Re: The Oldest Person Alive Says 'being Single' Is The Reason She's Still Alive by mamatayour(f): 6:44pm On Nov 29, 2016
Being single kwa? So many things she is not telling us. Most especially those times that the night were so cold and how she managed loneliness and boredom

(1) (Reply)

_ / Me And My Fiance Are As / Make Your Teeth White In These Few Natural Steps! Without Damaging Your Enamel.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.