Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,596 members, 7,820,144 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:20 AM

Is Donald Trumps Son, Baron Trump Autistic? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Is Donald Trumps Son, Baron Trump Autistic? (1296 Views)

Funniest DONALD TRUMPS Memes Of All Time / Baron Chimamanda Biography / US Singer, Lil Wayne Stylishly Mocks Clinton After Losing To Trumps (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Is Donald Trumps Son, Baron Trump Autistic? by Stephychiky: 7:51pm On Nov 29, 2016
Melania Trump is threatening to sue the man who has caused America to wonder whether or not her son is autistic.

In a seven-minute video shared on YouTube last week, James Hunter compiled a number of clips of Barron Trump throughout his father’s campaign to be President.

Footage of the 10-year old from the Republican National Convention and also from his father’s victory speech on the night of November 8 are especially prominent, with Hunter a making connection between young Barron’s behavior and specific signs of autism.

At one point, for example, the video depicts the child clapping… yet not actually having both hands connect.

(continue reading)

Follow link

http://www.owelafrik.com/2016/11/29/could-baron-trump-be-autistic-as-melania-trump-threatens-lawsuit-over-barron-trump-autism-video/
Re: Is Donald Trumps Son, Baron Trump Autistic? by twentysixteen(f): 7:55pm On Nov 29, 2016
I only saw the son once, at the victory speech. From what I saw he is obviously not all right o.

2 Likes

Re: Is Donald Trumps Son, Baron Trump Autistic? by daewoorazer(m): 11:30pm On Nov 29, 2016
twentysixteen:
I only saw the son once, at the victory speech. From what I saw he is obviously not all right o.

How u

(1) (Reply)

Comedian Akpororo Shares Adorable Photo With Daughter / VIDEO Of Wizkid Snubbing Handshake From Eva Alordiah’s Fiancé At Headies 2016 / Monalisa Chinda Coker Stuns In New Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.