Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,461 members, 7,816,082 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:20 AM

Nigeria Vs Cameroon: AWCON Finals (1 - 0) On 3rd December 2016 - Sports (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Nigeria Vs Cameroon: AWCON Finals (1 - 0) On 3rd December 2016 (80106 Views)

Nigeria Vs Cameroon: Ighalo Wins Man Of The Match / Nigeria Vs Cameroon: AFCON (3 - 2) Full Time / Nigeria Vs Cameroon: 2018 FIFA World Cup Qualifier 4 - 0 (Full Time) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Vs Cameroon: AWCON Finals (1 - 0) On 3rd December 2016 by VanAanog: 5:43pm On Dec 03, 2016
what is the final scoreline?
Re: Nigeria Vs Cameroon: AWCON Finals (1 - 0) On 3rd December 2016 by IYANGBALI: 5:44pm On Dec 03, 2016
We have warned the match and also warned the cup. Up naija. We beated cameroun by one go to nee
Re: Nigeria Vs Cameroon: AWCON Finals (1 - 0) On 3rd December 2016 by optional1(f): 5:44pm On Dec 03, 2016
femi4 oya time for Barce they need our support...

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Vs Cameroon: AWCON Finals (1 - 0) On 3rd December 2016 by Nobody: 5:44pm On Dec 03, 2016
Coach Omagbemi, unfortunately, will return to Nigeria to bury her dad who recently passed away cry

May his soul RIP
Re: Nigeria Vs Cameroon: AWCON Finals (1 - 0) On 3rd December 2016 by naijaseeker: 5:45pm On Dec 03, 2016
What happened to Onome's arm?
Re: Nigeria Vs Cameroon: AWCON Finals (1 - 0) On 3rd December 2016 by wristbangle: 5:45pm On Dec 03, 2016
optional1:

ehya sorry oooo u pick d wrong club to support against me.... So wch one u dey?

I be Man utd but am not proud of my club no jawe.

Am also a Barca fan. So I be dual fan cool
Re: Nigeria Vs Cameroon: AWCON Finals (1 - 0) On 3rd December 2016 by optional1(f): 5:46pm On Dec 03, 2016
IYANGBALI:
We have warned the match and also warned the cup. Up naija

bia o gini bu *warned* biko
Re: Nigeria Vs Cameroon: AWCON Finals (1 - 0) On 3rd December 2016 by Vikkie14: 5:46pm On Dec 03, 2016
I dont know how stupid and unpatriotic one can be when your women team are there playing Final and none of our media could relay that to us.

Even NTA was so delusioned that they put aside the women match and were poke-nosing/AIRING Totteham and Swansea match.

Rubbish of the Highest Order.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Vs Cameroon: AWCON Finals (1 - 0) On 3rd December 2016 by benji93: 5:46pm On Dec 03, 2016
see as the cup be like secondary school own
Re: Nigeria Vs Cameroon: AWCON Finals (1 - 0) On 3rd December 2016 by Chukwudozzie(m): 5:46pm On Dec 03, 2016
Congratulations to the Super Falcons, way 2 go.
Re: Nigeria Vs Cameroon: AWCON Finals (1 - 0) On 3rd December 2016 by justi4jesu(f): 5:48pm On Dec 03, 2016
grandlexuz:

Why you deh vex nor.. I am a Cameroonian and should support my team. So far I have done that with humour and sportsmanship..

Carry go. Support your country. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Vs Cameroon: AWCON Finals (1 - 0) On 3rd December 2016 by lovere: 5:48pm On Dec 03, 2016
Cameroon outplayed Nigeria in this game.it was luck and individual effort that won this game for Nigeria. I think the technical team should do more work as regards to our pattern of play. We have good finishers but they were not adequately fed for almost 85 minutes of the game. Those long balls are not doing good to our girls especially for a physical opponents like cameroon. Well congrats to falcons for once more putting smiles on the faces of millions Nigerians in the economic recession.

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria Vs Cameroon: AWCON Finals (1 - 0) On 3rd December 2016 by ammyluv2002(f): 5:49pm On Dec 03, 2016
Vikkie14:
I dont know how stupid and unpatriotic one can be when your women team are there playing Final and none of our media could relay that to us.

Even NTA was so delusioned that they put aside the women match and were poke-nosing/AIRING Totteham and Swansea match.

Rubbish of the Highest Order.
So sad
Re: Nigeria Vs Cameroon: AWCON Finals (1 - 0) On 3rd December 2016 by optional1(f): 5:49pm On Dec 03, 2016
Lolz
wristbangle:

I be Man utd but am not proud of my club no jawe.
Am also a Barca fan. So I be dual fan cool

also for Barca ....
Oya lets move to support Barca the need our support...
Re: Nigeria Vs Cameroon: AWCON Finals (1 - 0) On 3rd December 2016 by Sabergol99(m): 5:51pm On Dec 03, 2016
Super falcons - bringing smiles to our faces since 1991 smileySuper falcons - bringing smiles to our faces since 1991

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Vs Cameroon: AWCON Finals (1 - 0) On 3rd December 2016 by Edoblakky(m): 5:51pm On Dec 03, 2016
I searched through mobdro and could not find the match to watch. It's very appalling that our media houses have gone the way of the dogs. What a shame! But congrats to our girls for making us proud....
Re: Nigeria Vs Cameroon: AWCON Finals (1 - 0) On 3rd December 2016 by ademijuwonlo(f): 5:52pm On Dec 03, 2016
Congratulations to the Super Falcons and Nigerians. Am happy we have something to celebrate in the face of this economic hardship. God bless Federal Republic of Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Vs Cameroon: AWCON Finals (1 - 0) On 3rd December 2016 by Nobody: 5:52pm On Dec 03, 2016
ritababe:

why not ?
anyhow Na Una day? up 9ja women ,,"speaking about women madam bring another round of Goldberg!"

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Vs Cameroon: AWCON Finals (1 - 0) On 3rd December 2016 by Nobody: 5:52pm On Dec 03, 2016
Chukazu:

is it not better we allow her go for a refresher course instead of letting her go, this is her first major assignment and has done creditably well
If that will help why not but I doubt they will even send her. We won the trophy and in Nigeria we only improve when we fail. I understand its her first tournament but I don't think she has done well that is why I am saying she should resign. Uche the former coach was also like her and when she won the trophy we played well. Edwin Okon the last coach he also won the african cup and played good football even at the world cup level. We actually knew had to string passes and not long balls his problem was tactics. He played the same football in our 3 matches. It worked in the 1st game against Sweden then the other highly technical coaches decided not to play high defensive line that suits our front line especially Oshoala. We could not change our way of playing. They should have sent him to a course and not sack him if they could not get someone better than him.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Vs Cameroon: AWCON Finals (1 - 0) On 3rd December 2016 by ademijuwonlo(f): 5:53pm On Dec 03, 2016
Edoblakky:
I searched through mobdro and could not find the match to watch. It's very appalling that our media houses have gone the way of the dogs. What a shame! But congrats to our girls for making us proud....
They didn't think it was important.
Re: Nigeria Vs Cameroon: AWCON Finals (1 - 0) On 3rd December 2016 by IYANGBALI: 5:54pm On Dec 03, 2016
optional1:

bia o gini bu *warned* biko
odinma
Re: Nigeria Vs Cameroon: AWCON Finals (1 - 0) On 3rd December 2016 by oloriooko(m): 5:55pm On Dec 03, 2016
CAF and Cameroon presidents could not believe their eyes and Mrs first lady looking like she was forced at gun point to watch the match
Congrats gals even with no support from NFA you triumphed
Shame on haters

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Vs Cameroon: AWCON Finals (1 - 0) On 3rd December 2016 by Yameater(m): 5:55pm On Dec 03, 2016
congrats Nigeria
Re: Nigeria Vs Cameroon: AWCON Finals (1 - 0) On 3rd December 2016 by TheSuperNerd(m): 5:57pm On Dec 03, 2016
Just seeing the girls now celebrating with the trophy..... smiley

Such a beautiful sight. LA DECIMA SEALED!

The rest of Africa may not be too happy about it BUT FACT IS THEY KNOW WE HAVE PROVEN TO BE THE BEST AND WE WILL REMAIN THE BEST FOR A LONG TIME TO COME.....

Super Falcons..... The Glory of African women football..... Africa's undisputed Queens of Soccer... Finest and most decorated of all time.

Oparanozie was the finest no.9 at the AWCON. Ayinde was sublime as a battler in defensive midfield... Ohale was a rock at the back. Ebi provided good synergy with Ohale. Ikidi and Njoku as fullbacks stood their ground well.

Okobi was awesome in midfield as the AMF, Chikwelu was a true leader and did well in her deeplying playmaking role as a CMF.

Ordega did good and provided pace when needed thruout the tournament.

Alaba Jonathan did not concede from open play. Oshoala...... Just beautiful and the best of the lot.

AFRICA WANNA SEE THE FALCONS BEATEN?? Well, another team stronger and better will have to rise and try challenge the might of the Super Falcons. wink

We are here to stay champions forever. I need the NFF to get Africa's finest team involved in more international matches and exposed to available FIFA Grade A competitions like the algarve and/or cyprus women's international cups.

Our girls need to be ready for World cup 2019 and AWCON 2018 (for LA UNDECIMA)....

IT'S NOT A CRIME WINNING EVERYTIME..... wink

optional1:
We Won

yes! yes!! yes!!!

TheSuperNerd klexycole femi4 shizzy7 mikron(always missing the match) *my humble dad* robosky02 blueto.

Is nice doing business with you guys this year much love....

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Vs Cameroon: AWCON Finals (1 - 0) On 3rd December 2016 by Nobody: 5:58pm On Dec 03, 2016
DeRay98:

Make you dey dere dey hate...As a player and Captain she won 3x. As a coach she has won on her first attempt and the 2nd Nigerian female coach to win the cup. Make you dey cry..
Lol I am not hating just saying these things now so that when we play ghana 2018 nations cup and lose woefully you guys won't ask why? Or if we go to the world cup and it is a repeat of the women u17 and u20 performances this year. Did you like the type of soccer they played? Cause me I did not and I think I am not alone.
Re: Nigeria Vs Cameroon: AWCON Finals (1 - 0) On 3rd December 2016 by Edoblakky(m): 6:01pm On Dec 03, 2016
ademijuwonlo:
They didn't think it was important.
Yes dear you are right. Even though I support Chelsea, I support Nigeria first before any country or club.
I am delighted our girls won.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Vs Cameroon: AWCON Finals (1 - 0) On 3rd December 2016 by justi4jesu(f): 6:01pm On Dec 03, 2016
Congratulations to the Super Falcons. More goals to their legs. smiley

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Vs Cameroon: AWCON Finals (1 - 0) On 3rd December 2016 by naijaseeker: 6:01pm On Dec 03, 2016
freshyd:

If that will help why not but I doubt they will even send her. We won the trophy and in Nigeria we only improve when we fail. I understand its her first tournament but I don't think she has done well that is why I am saying she should resign. Uche the former coach was also like her and when she won the trophy we played well. Edwin Okon the last coach he also won the african cup and played good football even at the world cup level. We actually knew had to string passes and not long balls his problem was tactics. He played the same football in our 3 matches. It worked in the 1st game against Sweden then the other highly technical coaches decided not to play high defensive line that suits our front line especially Oshoala. We could not change our way of playing. They should have sent him to a course and not sack him if they could not get someone better than him.

Exactly, I am not his great fan, but I realized the fault lay with No Future Ambition aka NFF and the Sports Ministry. The Cameroun coach has been with the team since 2010. They appeared in the CAF AFCON finals two times, qualified to the Olympics and to the world cup and advanced beyond the group stage.

In Nigeria, we have excellent players and it is their individual skills that make the difference for us.

Imagine if the Cameroonians had an Oshoala or Oparanozie as a finisher today, it would have been disastrous for Nigeria
Re: Nigeria Vs Cameroon: AWCON Finals (1 - 0) On 3rd December 2016 by klexycole(m): 6:03pm On Dec 03, 2016
Congratulation girls. You conquered Africa!

By the way, N30,000 waiting for you. grin grin
Re: Nigeria Vs Cameroon: AWCON Finals (1 - 0) On 3rd December 2016 by optional1(f): 6:04pm On Dec 03, 2016
lol
IYANGBALI:
odinma

u try
Re: Nigeria Vs Cameroon: AWCON Finals (1 - 0) On 3rd December 2016 by LadyMessi(f): 6:06pm On Dec 03, 2016
femi4:
The weekend is wow!....waiting for Barca to seal it

You can say that again o
Re: Nigeria Vs Cameroon: AWCON Finals (1 - 0) On 3rd December 2016 by Nobody: 6:07pm On Dec 03, 2016
sebali:

Leave my Delta(Itsekiri) sister alone. Shay she sha win?
Lol funny I am actually from Edo state. She is my sister too but I am far from impressed with her. I could not see her input in the team. We played long balls way too much. She won though and yeah i give her credit but it was more of the players effort because apart from mali and kenya we could not string passes together except long balls. If we play any top team in women's football like that we will be losing with wide margins like we did in the early 2000's to the likes of USA and Sweden.

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

Neymar Taps And Grabs His Mother's Backside, Twitter Users React / How Much Referees Get Paid Per Game / Akwa Ibom State Intl Stadium Opening – PROGRAMME OF EVENT

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.