Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,608 members, 7,809,227 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:04 AM

I Need Help Please - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / I Need Help Please (688 Views)

Help !!!! Please Help Save A Nairalanders Life This Christmas / HELP PLEASE - Painful Swelling At The Tip Of my anus / Any Injection For The Cure Of Eczema? Help, Please. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Help Please by muumuu(m): 12:39pm On Nov 09, 2009
can someone tell whats wrong with me,for the past five have been having this problem,my hands are always shaking like that of an oldman and am just 25yrs,it has made me to loose interest alot of things including education,plz can someone tell me wats wrong with me and how i can treat myself
Re: I Need Help Please by abx76: 1:36pm On Nov 09, 2009
I don't have enough info to help you, are you shiveing because of a thyroid problem,or out of anxiety? If it is anxiety, then you have to treat the underlying cause with either medications, or psychotherapy, or both combined.
Re: I Need Help Please by Uzordnasty: 1:42pm On Nov 11, 2009
It is called Parkinsons Disease, so go and see a Doctor, preferably a professional before it will become worse and comparable with Mohammed Ali's.
Re: I Need Help Please by osuula: 5:39pm On Nov 23, 2009
how are u doing i am native dorctor i can help you no problem where are you.

(1) (Reply)

2 Ways To Start Burning Fat Quickly / Reversing The Aging Process / Goiter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.